Due on or around March 24th?

Great bump boxxey! Happy 24 weeks and V day!

Hello Ladies hope all bumps are well! I have a question...... When does the third trimester begin???? The internet seems to give different weeks.

I think 28 weeks as well.

Today is shower day! I'm so excited!

How exciting! Our friends are arranging a surprise one for us at the end of January :)

I'm still torn about having one. I'd say 50/50 of my friends have/haven't. They're still not standard in the uk. Part of me thinks it'd be nice, part of me doesn't want to pressure people to feel they have to buy gifts again so soon after the wedding.

We dint suggest one, about 6 of ours friends are organising it between them, it's a total surprise, all we are allowed to know is the date

hiyas it's been a lil while since I wrote but i have been reading every day.

how exciting for your baby shower MrsC. how did it go? did you get lots of gifts?

ok excuse my ignorance but what is V-day? is it something to do with viability? i have been wracking my brains to work it out and that is the only thing i can come up with....

but hooray yesterday was my 24 week mark!! i took another bump picture yesterday so i will have to post it up soon.

how awesome for a surprise baby shower mummypony.

My mum and possibly my aunty and cousin are organising mine and it will be sometime around the end of Jan to middle of Feb.

Yep v day is when baby is legally viable and doctors would do what they can if they came early

Yep v day is when baby is legally viable and doctors would do what they can if they came early

oh awesome thanks mummypony :), i don't feel so silly now. so v-day is 24 weeks or 26 weeks?

here is my 25 week bump gtt today im on my way tere now i hate that drink
25 weeks.jpg

my morning sickness is back

Sorry to hear it is back. Hopefully you aren't sick for long.

28 weeks my shower is in feb

Sounds like a great time to have a shower!

hiyas it's been a lil while since I wrote but i have been reading every day.

how exciting for your baby shower MrsC. how did it go? did you get lots of gifts?

ok excuse my ignorance but what is V-day? is it something to do with viability? i have been wracking my brains to work it out and that is the only thing i can come up with....

but hooray yesterday was my 24 week mark!! i took another bump picture yesterday so i will have to post it up soon.

how awesome for a surprise baby shower mummypony.

My mum and possibly my aunty and cousin are organising mine and it will be sometime around the end of Jan to middle of Feb.

It went good. Got lots of cute clothes for the girls and the two bouncers I put on my registry. It was a good day.

I look forward to hearing about everyones baby shower!

here is my 25 week bump gtt today im on my way tere now i hate that drink
View attachment 530369

Cute bump! I hope the testing went well and you passed. Was it a 1,2 or 3 hour?

My boy is due march 26!
Welcome :hi: Congrats on team :blue:

ewww i hate that test i have to take it next week i failed the 1 hour last time how did you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->