Due on or around March 24th?

I just did mine this morning!
Then I took myself out to lunch and ate lots of carbs :haha: carbs and cheese are all this baby is in the market for so ill be in biiiig trouble if I fail!

Here they only do the 2 hour test. I did it on the 26th. With twins they like to do it a little early. I passed which I was so happy about. It was also the girls first major sugar high and I felt like they were going to come bursting out of my stomach. :haha:

Mines in about 2 weeks. Not looking forward to it. Can't stand sweet things like lucozade normally but really don't like them in pregnancy. Just hoping I don't vomit, and that I pass, obviously!

Yea i think my little guy will go crazy to the sugar he gets is in my one cup of coffee but i have been trying to stay away from sweet just in case

I still have my one cup of coffee a day. The ob said two would be fine but I keep it at one. I also have a soda every once in a while (the only thing I crave is a dr. pepper). Nothing compares to the sugar in that drink though.

i have to have my coffee if not the kids and dh will run from me lol i cut the soda out and up my water thanks to having some really bad bh starting at 18 weeks so i do ice tea not the same :~/ and today for some reason all i want to do is bake so we now have cranberry muffins banana nut muffins and chocolate chip muffins

I passed my 1 hour GD test! WHOOT! I had GD with my son so I was shocked when it came back normal! 5.4 at the one hour mark :)

double digits look so pretty woohoo 99 days to go

Hi Ladies

I just found you, and I'd like to come and play! I'm due on 18th March, according to my 7 and 11 week scans and by my own calculations from when we DTD. However, my 12 and 20 week scans said 14th March, but that means we conceived before we DTD so I'm not going by that - even though my midwife is! So I'm just saying I'm due mid-March! Baby will be here by Easter hopefully!

I already have a daughter, who will be 2 on Sunday!

Nice to meet you all! x

Hi Ladies

I just found you, and I'd like to come and play! I'm due on 18th March, according to my 7 and 11 week scans and by my own calculations from when we DTD. However, my 12 and 20 week scans said 14th March, but that means we conceived before we DTD so I'm not going by that - even though my midwife is! So I'm just saying I'm due mid-March! Baby will be here by Easter hopefully!

Nice to meet you all! x

Welcome! Lovely to have you here.

Hi Ladies

Nice to meet you all! x

:hi: Welcome! We will get you on the list for the 18th. :winkwink:

I went for my 3d/4d scan today and oh my it was amazing, we are having a boy forsure and are stuck on names the ones that I think suit his wee face are Dominic and Maverick tell me what yas all think and any ideas for name are welcome :)
UC BABY_5.jpg
UC BABY_26.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"