Due on or around March 24th?

Oh he is handsome! I like the names you have picked. I do like Dominic better. I'm the type that likes names to "flow" so that is what I look at when picking names.

i think so too my other kids are Emma, Jacob, Zachary and Marlie and Dominic sounds so much better with those names and he looks like one too

Hello! I started a thread a cpl days ago looking for bump buddies and was directed here! My names Nikki and ill be 26 in January. This is our first and we are team :pink:! My EDD is March 16, 2013.

Just got my results back for that one hour glucose test and i passed! I do have to start taking a cpl iron supplements everyday as my iron was low but other than that, everything is good!

Anywho very excited to be a part of this thread! xx

:hi: Welcome Nikki! Congrats on team :pink:!! Yay for passing your test!!

Has anyone else thought of names yet? If so would you like to share?

We have picked Ava and Emma for the girls. Hubby picked Ava and I picked Emma. Of course we both agreed on the names before making them official. :winkwink:

:hi: Welcome Nikki! Congrats on team :pink:!! Yay for passing your test!!

Has anyone else thought of names yet? If so would you like to share?

We have picked Ava and Emma for the girls. Hubby picked Ava and I picked Emma. Of course we both agreed on the names before making them official. :winkwink:

Thanks mrsC!
I love your girls names! I was actually gonna go with ava for my baby girl but my cousins long term gf is named ava and didnt want to dbl up on the name so we decided on Mikaela! Have u gotten ur middle names yet? Me and my bf are having soooo much trouble trying to find a middle name that fits well with Mikaela and his last name...hopefully well find one before baby comes!

Thanks!! I like Mikaela. I think it is a pretty name and not over used. We have picked out middle names. Ava Lea (pronounced as Lee, some people see it as Leah :shrug: ) and Emma Mae. Lea is my middle name and Mae is my grandmothers. Hubby wanted the girls to have those middle names. Had one of the babies been a boy we would have went with Lee for the spelling.

Welcome nikki we have nicholas adam or nicholas abel its up to dh

Sadly not. Dh only likes Robert and I don't. He hasn't totally ruled out John or James so hopefully one of those. Middle name will be Drake. That's my maiden name. I really wanted him to still have a connection to my family by name but I grew up with a hyphenated name and didn't enjoy it, so this is our solution.

No clue :shrugs: we're still fighting :ahem: discussing names so far we haven't settled on anything.... Hopefully well figure something out before they kick us our of the hospital!

Great names ladies!

Mrs_Bump I like how you are putting your maiden name in for the middle name.

fisher I'm sure you guys will agree on a name soon. It took us a while to pick the two we have. We had been making a list since we first began trying a long time ago. I just never imagined we would have to pick two. Funny thing is neither of the names we picked were on that list. :haha:

I've started getting what I believe to be braxton hicks. I go in on the 26th so I'll be asking about these. Until then I'll try to increase my water intake as much as I can.

Great names ladies!

fisher I'm sure you guys will agree on a name soon. It took us a while to pick the two we have. We had been making a list since we first began trying a long time ago. I just never imagined we would have to pick two. Funny thing is neither of the names we picked were on that list. :haha:

I've started getting what I believe to be braxton hicks. I go in on the 26th so I'll be asking about these. Until then I'll try to increase my water intake as much as I can.

I get lots of Braxton hicks my doc said not to worry about preterm labor unless they're regularly spaced at about 10/hr. mine seemed to be triggered by me moving too much, her moving too much, or if I'm waiting too long to go pee (I work in an ER so I'm always too busy to pee and on the move) I think her moving lots does it the most tho cause I can feel her having a party in there in between contractions usually.

Hi just finding this post but I am due march 17th so it willl be good to see what others in the same week are feeling. I have my diabetes test tomorrow. The name we have picked i think is Shawn Lucas what do ya think? He'd be called Lucas.

I'm due march 25th :) my little girl will be called Ellen-Rose

:hi: welcome! Congrats on team :pink: and great name!

Great names ladies!

I get lots of Braxton hicks my doc said not to worry about preterm labor unless they're regularly spaced at about 10/hr. mine seemed to be triggered by me moving too much, her moving too much, or if I'm waiting too long to go pee (I work in an ER so I'm always too busy to pee and on the move) I think her moving lots does it the most tho cause I can feel her having a party in there in between contractions usually.

I get a lot as well. Usually at night when the girls are moving like crazy (probably fighting already :haha:). I'm glad you said something about the movement because that makes a lot of sense. Thank you!

Hi just finding this post but I am due march 17th so it willl be good to see what others in the same week are feeling. I have my diabetes test tomorrow. The name we have picked i think is Shawn Lucas what do ya think? He'd be called Lucas.

:hi: Welcome! Yay for team :blue: I think you are our only 3/17 due date so far but that is great! I like the name you have picked out.

Welcome to the new thread members :)

We've picked a name but you'll all have to wait till she's born to read it.

I like the names that have been discussed though :)

im feeling very lightheaded and dizzy anyone else have this, also get waves of nausea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->