Due on or around March 24th?

I've puked a few times in the last week but I have a bad cold and I think it's due to that. If you're feeling dizzy it might be best to get checked out in case it's blood pressure related.

i hate going to the er :-( i did start my meds again for post partum depression 3 days ago, i wonder if its that

Not sure but make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Being dehydrated can cause so many things. I hope you feel better soon.

Boxxey - wife had this a week ago, get some rest and drink plenty and it should pass

We have decided on Abigail Taylor Ann- Taylor is my mothers maiden name and Ann is my DH mothers middle name, and we both liked Abigail... We said we would call her Abbie, but have been calling her Abigail so far :/ still haven't bought anything yet... Think it's gonna be a matter of Christmas out of the way and then major baby shopping time!

I like that name i know what you mean about the shopping so far all we have is his crib and some clothes we are waiting till after christmas to shop for little man

Abigail is what we would of called our baby if she was a girl. I like it and all it's shortenings. I also love that you have a family connection in there.

I almost picked Abigail as well! How crazy would it have been had we all picked the same name for girls. :haha: I think it is a really pretty name and it breaks down very well. Not only that but it goes with a lot of last names. Thats one major thing I look at when picking names.

my oldest baby Emma turns 10 today :) My son turns 8 tomorrow and on Sat ill be 31 what a busy weekend we have.....I hope everyone is feeling ok

Bummer!

I had my appointment yesterday and passed (thank goodness)

I've only gained 6lbs, they said my belly is still measuring a bit ahead. I don't even weigh as much as I did last spring before I was even pregnant! I'm up to 136 at almost 26week. I think she's gaining but I must be loosing.

Wish I only gained that much! I'm up about 14 pounds at nearly 27 weeks I also started 13 pounds lighter this pregnancy then I did with my son so I guess a net of 1 pound isn't huge, I just want to go back to being the 13 pounds lighter then I was starting with my son.

I passed my GD test by some miracle! I had GD with my son so I was truly amazed though I am trying to eat like I have GD just to keep my weight and sugars in line so I bet it helped.

Great job on the small amount of weight gained ladies! I'm pretty far up there. Then again I can't see the scale until I get off it now. :dohh: I'm up around 25lbs gained already. They say with twins 40lbs is average. I thought they were crazy but it isn't that hard to do.

Stacey sorry to hear about the failed GD test. Will they have you redo it at some point?

fisher congrats on passing!

boxxey happy early birthday! I hope you enjoy your day. :cake:

25lbs with twins is great with my first i put on 68lbs lol yes i have to do the 3 hour test on the 27th i hate that drink i felt so sick after i couldnt eat till 9 at night

I'm down 4lbs but I'm sure doc won't be happy. I've been advised to have a gain of 0 for the whole pregnancy and I can't imagine I'll acheive that with 12 1/2 weeks left to go. Having said that no one has weighed me or mentioned it since I was told this so whether or not they'll be too bothered I don't know. I'm just trying to eay healthily and not concentrate on it too much.

i have only gained 6 lbs but im still sick and cant eat a whle lot at a time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"