Due on or around March 24th?

Hiya Ladies!! Can I join?
I am due March 27th, I am team yellow because bubs refused to show bits.
I have only gained 4 pounds since it's been offical that I am expecting.
I am 35(34 when we concieved), my hubby is 40 and we have been married for 1 year 3 months.

Hiya Ladies!! Can I join?
I am due March 27th, I am team yellow because bubs refused to show bits.
I have only gained 4 pounds since it's been offical that I am expecting.
I am 35(34 when we concieved), my hubby is 40 and we have been married for 1 year 3 months.

:hi: Welcome! Will you go for a private scan or stay team :yellow: the whole time?

welcome!

I'm eating peanut m&m's right now, well I just stopped after reading all the posts :rofl:

Hi ladies,

Due 23rd, previous scans and check ups have me measuring a week ahead. Having a boy, this is my first so not sure when to expect him!

Hello to all new ladies! How is everyone doing? Feet are swelling sometimes if I'm on them for a while. I have been feeling a lot of movement. Hubby finally felt a kick and I believe an elbow. It's so hard to tell the position. I wish I had a window to look in there. lol Next scan is Jan 3rd. I can't wait!

When baby is a bit bigger you'll be able to pick out position earlier, I find I still get the head and bum mixed up since they're both round.

When baby is a bit bigger you'll be able to pick out position earlier, I find I still get the head and bum mixed up since they're both round.

I thought I felt a fist, but now I think maybe it was an elbow? I'm confused... It was on my right side, up by my ribs. Maybe it's a foot?? lol

4d scan today :)

Yay!! I look forward to hearing how it goes. Share a pic if you can. :flower:

Hi ladies,

Due 23rd, previous scans and check ups have me measuring a week ahead. Having a boy, this is my first so not sure when to expect him!

:hi: Welcome! Congrats on team :blue:

Hello to all new ladies! How is everyone doing? Feet are swelling sometimes if I'm on them for a while. I have been feeling a lot of movement. Hubby finally felt a kick and I believe an elbow. It's so hard to tell the position. I wish I had a window to look in there. lol Next scan is Jan 3rd. I can't wait!

I'm hanging in there. Very sore back everyday and getting tired again. Things have also started swelling up. I can mainly feel it in my hands but by the end of the night I can see it in my ankles as well. Yay for a scan on the 3rd! I have an OB appointment on the 26th and then a scan on the 28th.

Anyone doing any after Christmas shopping for the baby? I thought about stopping on my way home from my appointment but then I just got the babies r us ad in the mail for sales starting the 28th. Do they not do day after Christmas sales?

Mrsc maybe the day after sales are separate from the flyer since they're usually only the 1 day after? Keep your legs up to help with the swelling!

I have a scan sometime in January, will hopefully have the date by the beginning of January, takes a bit longer now that we're up north and they have to fly me in and out for the scan!

I did call today and ask about the sale. They are having a sale on the 26th & 27th. Then a different sale from the 28th to Jan. 14th I believe. I have to drive by there on the 26th and 28th for dr's appointments so I think I'll stop both days and stock up on the savings since we still need quite a few things.

Sounds like a plan! The only shopping I'll be doing is from my couch with my laptop :) Hoping to score some good deals on kids clothes and maybe some for my husband.

I'm starting to feel the onset of third trimester symptoms set in. Can never get enough sleep, always feeling tired. Sleeping in bed is becoming more and more uncomfortable. My hips ache!! I'm getting lots of cramps in my calves. One major change is my appetite, I am always eating!! I have gained 10kgs since the start of this pregnancy...so 22 lbs?? Which is apparently fine, I must admit though I feel huge! I was 132 lbs or 60kgs here in Aus before falling pregnant. I want to go as natural as possible with the birth, starting to get a little nervous and scared about it - being so unknown. I keep having thoughts of all these what if senarios were to happen and the fact i have no control over it what so ever.....eep! Anyone else?

Oh yes! I'm worried about the what if's but not so much the labor. I think since I'm expecting twins it makes me worry about so many different things. That and my husband works out of country so not knowing if he is going to be here is the worst part for me. Although I'm sure a lot of you have already heard my freak out about that. :blush: Stressing about it isn't going to change anything and I have to remind myself that all the time. Whats going to happen will happen. With that said I'm going to do everything in my power to avoid the wonderful double whammy!

4d scan was amazing! Little man already weighs 2lbs10oz and his head is measuring 2weeka ahead!!

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/95DE16D4-8EAC-4171-8925-C9B182138170-187-00000011EE7B6C7B.jpg

Just remember things happen that you cant help i was so worried about it with my 2nd because of labor being so hard if you walking while laboring really does help with getting baby to move down and open you up and if you can labor at home as much as you can before going to L&D with my 2nd by the time i got to L&D i was 5cm did some walking and sitting up with in an hour i was 7cm and hour later i was 10cm 2 hours and 10 mins after getting to L&D my little girl was born i feeel laying down slows things down i went in to labor at 5:30am and had her at 4:10pm im hoping to be at home for most of labor again as long as i dont have a medical reason to go in

Handsome little guy

Mummy such a nice pic :)

My husband will hopefully find out soon if he's approved for vacation to be with me for the delivery, I'm worried about it but not stressing as right now there's lots of time and it won't help till we hear back from his work. Keeping fingers crossed though. I'm also going to labour as much at home as possible but that scares me since my last labour was about 45 minutes :shock: doesn't give me a whole lot of time.

Great pic Mummy!

As for laboring at home... Eek I don't know about all that lol. I have an hour and a half drive to the hospital and these are my first. No idea how long it will take me. I may not even have to worry about it though. Time will only tell for us.

Thats why i didnt wait with my first we had to drive to the next town abour an hour away i end up being in labor 23 an half hours with her now where im at the drive is only 20 mins and they like to send you home if your not 4cm and dont have group b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->