Due on or around March 24th?

Mrsc I thought you were planning on having a csection? My drive to the hospital could be as much as an hour depending whose house I'm at when I go into labour

random question dose anyone else find they can feel baby sticking their bump out into your side?

Oh totally.... I get an oddly shaped bump from her moving or a contraction all the time. The doctor thought she migh currently be head down, and I think she might be right, but the baby is constantly sticking her butt way over to one side making me lopsided. Lol. I don't know what she's doing in there sometimes but sometimes it seems like she must be having a good time! :rofl:

:hi: ladies, I'm due march 24th :flower:

My lo is all over, I shouldn't be surprised my first was a real wriggler. I was worried last weekend but they must of been breech as I got the most weird kicks down in my bum! Thankfully they seemed to have moved around a bit now but I don't get much in the way of limbs sticking out or moving yet, its still difficult for oh to feel or see anything.

I'm hoping to be a home for as long as possible too . . . But I'm also worried things will happen too quickly since I have little miss to organise, my family live 1hr away!

Baby girl loves to make my bump lopsided! She's like the Loch Ness monster or something...she's always disappearing and then resurfacing somewhere else. Kinda crazy to watch my whole stomach shift from one side to the other.

I have my GTT tomorrow. I do have a sweet tooth but I've been good and even tried to stay away from most Christmas candy... so we'll see!!

My girl is all over the place but I'm pretty sure when I see that large lump it's her tush. She definitely isn't settled in one position yet.

Mrsc I thought you were planning on having a csection? My drive to the hospital could be as much as an hour depending whose house I'm at when I go into labour

Well I was hoping to but things are so unknown right now. I have no idea whats going on. So far all I know about my birth is that it will automatically be in the OR. Thats as far as I've gotten with them. They want to keep the options open right now since both girls are heads down. I'm fine with that as long as I know hubby will be in country or even at home.

random question dose anyone else find they can feel baby sticking their bump out into your side?

I believe I have felt this a few times. Although it could be my two fighting over space. :haha:

Oh totally.... I get an oddly shaped bump from her moving or a contraction all the time. The doctor thought she migh currently be head down, and I think she might be right, but the baby is constantly sticking her butt way over to one side making me lopsided. Lol. I don't know what she's doing in there sometimes but sometimes it seems like she must be having a good time! :rofl:

Haha! While they are in there having a good time we are on the outside wondering what is all the commotion about! At least the movement hasn't become painful yet.

:hi: ladies, I'm due march 24th :flower:

My lo is all over, I shouldn't be surprised my first was a real wriggler. I was worried last weekend but they must of been breech as I got the most weird kicks down in my bum! Thankfully they seemed to have moved around a bit now but I don't get much in the way of limbs sticking out or moving yet, its still difficult for oh to feel or see anything.

I'm hoping to be a home for as long as possible too . . . But I'm also worried things will happen too quickly since I have little miss to organise, my family live 1hr away!

:hi: Welcome! Are you staying team :yellow:?

Baby girl loves to make my bump lopsided! She's like the Loch Ness monster or something...she's always disappearing and then resurfacing somewhere else. Kinda crazy to watch my whole stomach shift from one side to the other.

I have my GTT tomorrow. I do have a sweet tooth but I've been good and even tried to stay away from most Christmas candy... so we'll see!!

Good luck tomorrow!

^ fair enough and thats fantastic your docs suggested that approach :)

Some of tulip's movements hurt but only when she kicks something tender like a nerve or my hip!

Good luck with the gtt linyzlou :flower:

MrsC - yeah we are staying team yellow, they managed to do the full anatomy scan but I still ended up tilted upside down on the chair and sent for a walk to complete that. When I was pregnant with my daughter she was as cheeky, I ended up with two anatomy scans yet couldn't see, so we just decided to stay on team yellow again this time too :)

Happy New Year!! March is right around the corner. :)

I failed my GTT (I blame it on Christmas) and have the 3-hour test tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it goes a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->