Due on or around March 24th?

Hey ladies :) had my GTT on new years eve, got the results last week and it's all fine, nice and normal. Was worried about it because I was borderline diabetic when I was younger which caused migraines at an early age.

Also had my 28 week bloods an they found out my blood type had been written down wrong. I am O neg, so had to go in for an anti D injection this week. Little worrying that they didn't notice until now!

Other than that having a really nice time of it- hip pain has died down and the only pains are the heartburn and the little bit of nausea that has crept back over the last few weeks.

Hope everyone is feeling well... Not long to go now :)

Hi All,

I'm still around. I had a lil break from the computer over the few public holidays I had over christmas and then when I came back to work it has been nothing but hectic. I finally found a few mins to read up on the 13 or so pages I missed.

I hope everyone had a fab christmas and new years. And hooray for not having long til we meet our bubbas.

Hi to the new ladies and welcome:wave:

All of the names that everyone has settled on are great! At the moment we have decided on Isabelle Ellen if we have a girl, Ellen is my middle name and has come down through about 5 or six generations so I'm keen to continue the tradition, much to hubby's annoyance. And for a boy we are thinking Maxwell Kenneth or Maxwell Brian, Kenneth is my dad's first name and Brian is his middle name so I think he would be stoked if we used either of those. Plus as my baby is half Balinese they will also have a Balinese name which will be the baby's 2nd middle name. We don't choose that name though, it gets decided once bubs born and we take them to Bali for the first time, which will prob be when they are about 6 weeks (eep lil scary).

As for me

I had my GD test a few days before xmas and I passed which was great news. Also my dr has put me ahead 5 days again. So instead of being due the 30th March is has been brought forward to the 25 of March which is fine by me :p

I have also been feeling the poking out of the baby's rump on my right side and also a rather annoying kicking/pushing on my ribs on the left hand which by the end of the day is so painful that it starts to sting!! I have also be noticing A LOT more movements lately, thank goodness. I was starting to get worried as I didn't feel a proper kick until the 3rd of Jan, but when I asked the mw she said that was normal. It seems very fond of doing flips and somersaults and hubby was quite excited last night as he could see a lump on my tummy where part of the baby was sticking out lol.

As for weight gain I have only put on 4 kgs which is about 8.8 pounds. So I'm happy with that and the mw said that's fine as I'm measuring right.

How are everyon'es nurseries going? ours has been painted green and hubby is in the process of doing a jungle themed mural on a few of the walls. We also no have the cot, change table, a fisher and price luv u zoo cradle 'n swing and a glider with ottoman. I still need to find a chest of drawers and a bookshelf/shelving but other than that our furniture stuff is basically done. I'm also not allowed to buy anything else until after 24th of Feb as that is when my baby shower is. we have also decided on the strider compact in the 4 wheel version and we are going to go for the forest green colour :p

Has anyone else had any issues with their platelet count dropping? Mine was 138 around week 20 then it dropped to 119 at 25 weeks and then dropped again to 106 at about 30 weeks. I have to have another blood test this week, so I'm thinking on saturday to check if it has dropped again. I was told if it goes below 100 then I will be classed as high risk and will have to have the baby at the womens and childrens hospital which is an hour from my house, as opposed to my local hospital which is only 10 mins down the road. I asked the mw what could be casuing it but she wasn't my usual mw and she wasn't sure, so I have to wait until my dr appt next thursday and ask him.

Also I have my 32 week scan on tuesday so only a few more days til I get to see my baby again and check that my placenta has moved and hopefully is no longer classed as low lying.

Lastly has anyone else had trouble with their signature no longer working and having to replace it?

BStar: Glad you past your GTT test :flower: Not heard anything about my platelets, not sure if I get any more bloods taken now, last lot was at 2nd Jan an all came back fine. Hope yours doesn't get any worse :flower: Fingers crossed your placenta has moved out of the way too!

BStar~ Sounds like things are going well for you. Great job on passing the GD test. We have just about got our nursery finished. I'll add pics a little later. I look forward to hearing how your scan goes.

AFM~ Scan tomorrow and then on Monday I will start NST's twice a week. Doing my best to keep these girls in for as long as possible. :thumbup:

heya gals I had to share this as it is soooo funny. Some of you may have seen it but gosh it made me laugh. Hopefully the link thing works. Let me know what you think :)

https://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THAaNPIxEek

I'm ready for our girls to be here as well! Sorry to hear the nst on Monday didn't go well. I had a few issues at mine on Monday as well. One of the girls kept disappearing off the monitor.

Awww she just wanted to play lol im hopeful he will pass tomorrow going 2 times a week is going to drive me nuts

I cant wait for this to be over, as well as Canadian winter lol, I fell down the outside stairs yesterday on my to get my kids from school, hurt my back and my arm, went the hospital, I was contracting every 15 mins but no cervix changes so im home and they are pretty much stopped so just taking it easy today im a wee bit sore

oh no happy you and baby are ok sooon sooon or that is what i keep telling my self i find out on the 25th when i get to be induced yayyy

Hello ladies! I haven't been able to get on this website for a while because every time I went to sign in, it would kick me out. Very annoying... But luckily I'm on a different computer and I can chat quickly.

I had what I thought was a bad urinary tract infection that I had to be taken from work directly to the hospital and it turned out to be a KIDNEY STONE. NOT FUN. It was one of the most painful things I have ever experience. They took me to labor and delivery to monitor the baby and make sure that I wasn't contracting. Thankfully the baby was ok, and I wasn't contracting, but passing a kidney stone with no pain medication was not good.

Other than that, I have been feeling good, just REALLY tired all the time. Feeling my little boy move inside is awesome. My shower is next week and our nursery furniture should be getting here this week.

It's crunch time !!!!

Hope all is well ...

When is yout shower we are having ours on the 10th cant wait

Awww she just wanted to play lol im hopeful he will pass tomorrow going 2 times a week is going to drive me nuts

I'm going twice a week as well. Every Monday and Thursday. I hope tomorrows NST goes better for you.

I cant wait for this to be over, as well as Canadian winter lol, I fell down the outside stairs yesterday on my to get my kids from school, hurt my back and my arm, went the hospital, I was contracting every 15 mins but no cervix changes so im home and they are pretty much stopped so just taking it easy today im a wee bit sore

Yikes! I'm glad you are both ok. Get some rest and hopefully you feel better.

Hello ladies! I haven't been able to get on this website for a while because every time I went to sign in, it would kick me out. Very annoying... But luckily I'm on a different computer and I can chat quickly.

I had what I thought was a bad urinary tract infection that I had to be taken from work directly to the hospital and it turned out to be a KIDNEY STONE. NOT FUN. It was one of the most painful things I have ever experience. They took me to labor and delivery to monitor the baby and make sure that I wasn't contracting. Thankfully the baby was ok, and I wasn't contracting, but passing a kidney stone with no pain medication was not good.

Other than that, I have been feeling good, just REALLY tired all the time. Feeling my little boy move inside is awesome. My shower is next week and our nursery furniture should be getting here this week.

It's crunch time !!!!

Hope all is well ...

Sorry to hear about the kidney stones. I'm glad everything is ok now.

Have fun at your showers ladies! They can be such a great time.

It's also on the 10th! I can't wait either! I feel that right after the shower I will be able to start organizing and putting everything together. My husband had a man/diapers and beer shower. All of this buddies got together to watch football and play poker and all the guys brought diapers. It was a great idea because now we have a good supply to start with.:thumbup:

mine on is on the 17th of Feb, I am not to bad just sore and bruised, baby is ok that is the main thing

It's also on the 10th! I can't wait either! I feel that right after the shower I will be able to start organizing and putting everything together. My husband had a man/diapers and beer shower. All of this buddies got together to watch football and play poker and all the guys brought diapers. It was a great idea because now we have a good supply to start with.:thumbup:

Sweet lol oh that is cool we just doing a co ed shower that is what we are waiting on to i dont want to do his room before then just to go in a have to do it all over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->