Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

Thanks Sylvia:hugs: basically just been told my lover is inflamed & baby is pressing on it causing the sore / raw feeling & hopefully it will ease once baby drops & should fix itself after birth - in the meantime I am in a lot of pain but trying very hard to stay cheerful!:winkwink:

So we will both be holding out little one's while celebrating our birthdays:hugs:
xxx

This morning I am sure I lost some of my mucus plug which worried me so I started googling & apparently it doesn't mean labour is about to start unless there is blood in it which there wasn't. Had a few hours of panic there!!

Jaydensmommy9 - How are things today?
xxx

im feeling better esp. since i got sleep lol fh has court so im praying the charges are dropped they are horrible but its still a record im also praying my foster dad can convince his dad to let dh work there, i lost some of my mucus plug too but it was only a little bit but today i had a major clear out and am praying it doesnt mean anything i want mt little girl to stay for at least 3 more weeks

im feeling better esp. since i got sleep lol fh has court so im praying the charges are dropped they are horrible but its still a record im also praying my foster dad can convince his dad to let dh work there, i lost some of my mucus plug too but it was only a little bit but today i had a major clear out and am praying it doesnt mean anything i want mt little girl to stay for at least 3 more weeks

Hope all goes well with the court & also that your DH manages to get that job:hugs:

I have been reading a lot online about the mucus plug - generally people say it can happen 2 hours to 5 weeks before labour so may not mean anything? was there blood in yours? xxx

no blood :) and court went good he has to pay a fine and i have no idea if its staying on his record

yea how are you doing today

I am good thanks in a hppy mood as my pain although still there has been eased a bit after using my gym ball yay! Had a very busy day at he office which has left me tired so off to bed in an hour. How are you feeling today? Xx

pretty good having a lot of pelvic pain but its eased a little

Hey girls I got my hair braided today preparing for the birth exactly 1 month from today! That's 4 weeks! And he can come early too eeeekk

just feel like ranting but. i cannot sleep at all lately :( and i developed restless leg syndrome which my mom also did when she became pregnant with me rawr. 35 weeks already but looking forward to more freedom physically lol

Jaydensmommy9 – Glad the pelvic pain is easing:thumbup:

Jaymarie – ooh the braids sound cool & yay for one month til due date!!:happydance:

Mummyat18 – Sorry you’re having trouble sleeping, I have some nights like that too & it sucks. Especially as I still have 2 more weeks of getting up for work. And Restless legs – oh my god I HATE that!! Try a warm bath beofer bed maybe?:hugs:

As for me I am in work early as I am leaving early for the 2nd half of the antenatal session today, looking forward to it actually.:hugs:
xxxx

Wow - I have just realised my ticker says only 33 days to go - scary stuff!!:haha:

I prefer saying 4 weeks or next month cause it sounds like less time to me lol, hubby came home last night and said 3 weeks maybe he's on to something!

I prefer saying 4 weeks or next month cause it sounds like less time to me lol, hubby came home last night and said 3 weeks maybe he's on to something!

Oooh maybe:thumbup:

Yeah next month sounds good:haha: xxx

well i thought the pelvic pain was easing up but it comes back very strong in the middle of the night and idk how to shake this pain it hasnt been like this till a couple days ago and it stays all day but gets worse when im sleeping and rolling over with my legs together is impossible and kills :( and now i also have a blocked milk duct so im just a blob of pain lol

well i thought the pelvic pain was easing up but it comes back very strong in the middle of the night and idk how to shake this pain it hasnt been like this till a couple days ago and it stays all day but gets worse when im sleeping and rolling over with my legs together is impossible and kills :( and now i also have a blocked milk duct so im just a blob of pain lol

Oh sorry you're suffereing:cry: I too have had very bad pevic pain at night time the last 2 nights, feels like a mixture between preliv pressure & period pain, so much worse at night time it wakes me up. Still there in the day but not constant at all. Hope you manage to get releif:hugs::hugs:xxx

Pointless post but I am 35 weeks today. Only 5 weeks to go. :) SO happy.

:happydance:

Getting close now. I hope anyway. I went to 42 weeks with my last baby, hoping this one doesn't want to stay in forever.

Pointless post but I am 35 weeks today. Only 5 weeks to go. :) SO happy.

:happydance:

Getting close now. I hope anyway. I went to 42 weeks with my last baby, hoping this one doesn't want to stay in forever.

That's not pointless at all, I was really excited on Tuesday when I got to 35 weeks - HAPPY 35 WEEKS:happydance::happydance: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->