Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

not long till im 35 weeks and im feeling so much better still have pelvic pain but im dealing :) my babyshowers tomorrow so im really excited about that :D

I'm having loooooots of pelvic pressure and if I press on the top of my bump I feel him way down behind my pubic bone!

Jaydensmommy9- how did te baby shower go?

Jaymarie1991- Happy 36 weeks:happydance:

I too have been getting a lot of pelvic pressure, mainly at night though. It has been UNBEARABLY hot the last 2 days here I have been soooo uncomfortable, I
actually thought at 4am when I was making my way downstairs for another toilet trip, all hot & sweaty & aching all over - I thought, another month of this how will I cope!!! but I have snapped out of it now:haha::hugs:xxx

the baby shower went great :) i now have enough clothes till my baby girl is three months, i had a lot of fun and so many ppl showed up :D now all i need is a new stroller and carseat and im set, also dh got that job so things are looking up for us, its been a rough few months

and my pelvic pain is like yours mostly at night i find it to be more painful when i toss and turn

the baby shower went great :) i now have enough clothes till my baby girl is three months, i had a lot of fun and so many ppl showed up :D now all i need is a new stroller and carseat and im set, also dh got that job so things are looking up for us, its been a rough few months

Great news about DH's job, yay!:happydance:

I wonder if we will get any births in the next week or so, it;s getting close to some of the due dates on the list - hope we get some update:hugs:

I am struggling being in pain & uncomfortable, 4 more weeks sounds a long time in one respect but I bet it flies by xx

i know i still have have 5 weeks but thinkinging about it the last 5 weeks went by super fast

i know i still have have 5 weeks but thinkinging about it the last 5 weeks went by super fast

Yeah I think these last few weeks will go fast:thumbup:

I am happy to be 36 weeks today - I just realised that means only one more week til full term - wow:wacko: xxx

September is next week saturday!!! Yaaaayy!!
Jaydensmommy- glad u enjoyded ur shower
Honey-thanks for the happiness lol, my ticker is 4 days off tho which makes me full term FRIDAY!!! Omg yaaay

Jaymarie - Oh yeah I didn't think of it that way, Spetember is only 10 days away!!!:happydance: in 10 days it will be the month we have our babies:happydance:

I had my 36 weekmidwife chec up yesterday, Baby is completely on my right side & she laughed at my left side of my tummy is basically emprty!! Apparently he/she is laying on his/her side head down with bum & feet in my liver/ribs area causing the extreme pain I am getting!! bless xxx

I skipped an appointment, its really useless I think my obgyn doesn't seem to be very detailed with me and doesn't do anything really, all u guys talking about baby engaged and what ur stomach measures, she doesn't do any of those things

I skipped an appointment, its really useless I think my obgyn doesn't seem to be very detailed with me and doesn't do anything really, all u guys talking about baby engaged and what ur stomach measures, she doesn't do any of those things

Oh really?? do you think it is all midwives or just her? here they check baby'sposition, listen to baby's heartbeat & measure tummy at each appointment as well as do a pee test. Could you ask to see someone more thorough perhaps? xxx

i have my next appt. tomorrow and shes finally checking my cervix eek im excited to see if ive dialated at all, i was told my someone who said the can read ppl that id have her a month early so i guess we will see if he was being truthfull, he also said dhs mom had early babies and she dis and that he would get a good job in a couple months and he does now so heres hoping lol he said she would be perfectly healthy and that id breast feed which is my plan :)

i have my next appt. tomorrow and shes finally checking my cervix eek im excited to see if ive dialated at all, i was told my someone who said the can read ppl that id have her a month early so i guess we will see if he was being truthfull, he also said dhs mom had early babies and she dis and that he would get a good job in a couple months and he does now so heres hoping lol he said she would be perfectly healthy and that id breast feed which is my plan :)

I don't think they check cervix here until you go into labour unless there is a good reason too:shrug: My next appointment isn't until 38 weeks.
Oooh will be exciting to see if that prediction is right for you:thumbup:
xx

your still having your appts every two weeks? mine are every week now, its crazy how things are so different in differeny countries

your still having your appts every two weeks? mine are every week now, its crazy how things are so different in differeny countries

Yep every 2 weeks now,they were every 3 weeks until 32 weeks. It is funny how things differ so much in different places:wacko:xx

There is 1 doc there that I like I'm gonna try and schedule an appointment with him!

Hey ladies...just came here to say that my baby boy which is due 18th September is booked in for c-section on 31st August :(. So I'm no longer having a September baby :(. Can't believe it's one week til we get to meet our little boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->