Due the 19th of June

Princessbec

Reaction score
I just got my BFP I'm due 1day after my birthday on the 19th of June. Anyone want to be bump buddies??

congrats that's so exciting, this is baby number 6 for me and our last.

congrats :hugs:
I am due june 17 :D :D

Hi I just Tested positive yday. I believe my due day is about 11th June. Had mc in July at 8.5 wks so very nervous and my hubby's reaction is just to forget about it for now rather than get our hopes up but that's not easy. We weren't actively trying this time round as I had only had one cycle since mc but said, if it happened it happened and were going to really go for it in the new yr if not. So I'm a bit shell shocked at the moment! Happy but nervous and not really sure how I should be reacting to the news. It's mum's birthday today so might tell her for a bit of support :)

Hi I just Tested positive yday. I believe my due day is about 11th June. Had mc in July at 8.5 wks so very nervous and my hubby's reaction is just to forget about it for now rather than get our hopes up but that's not easy. We weren't actively trying this time round as I had only had one cycle since mc but said, if it happened it happened and were going to really go for it in the new yr if not. So I'm a bit shell shocked at the moment! Happy but nervous and not really sure how I should be reacting to the news. It's mum's birthday today so might tell her for a bit of support :)

Congrats :hugs:
I think you will be fine this time round. I was reading a book on miscarriage before conceiving and the statistics showed that the odds of having a second mc are as low as 1% unless you have an existing condition which could threaten it, and existing ongoing STD or something sinister like Aids but thats very drastic so its all in your favour that you will go on to have a healthy baby :hugs:

My baby might be sooner than I thought as its possible I might be more further along that I thought but I had such a useless doctor who refused to test my HCG levels that I will test on monday for everything. :D

Congrats! =) I think I'm due June 16th...one day before my birthday! :D

Can I join you guys? I haven't been the the doctor yet, but based on on-line calculators, I'm due on June 14th. Anyone have any symptoms yet? I had nausea on day 12, when I first found out, but haven't really had much since. Aside from that the only symptom has been some mild pains down there & feeling like my period is here/or coming. Hoping it's not a bad sign. Anyone else feel like that?

Hi all and congrats, im due around 12th june but probably 2 weeks before that due to being diabetic x

Congrats everyone! If I've got dates right Im due on the 8th of June!

Maple - I've being worried about having period like pains but I've read that their quite normal. This is my first so not too sure what to expect and whats normal!xx

p.s. also experiencing some mild period type cramps, sore boobs....not too many other symptoms except my gums are very sensitive and increased CM.....

Either the 18th or 19th June here, very excited as it's our first, but it doesn't seem real.

Hello!

Based on my rough calculations I think I'm due 15th June. Feeling very nauseous and Maple I've had similar pains, from what I've read its quite normal though?

Its our first, and I'm very nervous!!! :wacko:

I think crampy pains are quite normal, a sign that things are preparing for the baby. I'm getting and few aches but it feels more like a pain from a bruise. Not sure if that's cos o my recent mc. I didnt have ny symptoms this time, unlike last time, before I got my bfp. Then immediately that day I started feeling icky. Hopefully this will b my first baby too :)

First off congrats! Again. I as well just found out I am expecting a 3 rd time and am due the same day on June 19 th . Best of luck to u ! :) I'm new to this site too n this makes my day to see ur post :)

Just had to post - your little one is due on my birthday :hugs:

Congratulations and H&H 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back