Due the 19th of June

im due around june 17th ..... such a long wait but excited xxxxxx

Hello ladies!! Congrats to you all.
Found out a week ago that im pregnant after 15 months of ttc and a mc back in march this year. We are so very happy.
Im due 10th june.xx

Congratulations and gd luck to everyone. I am feeling sooo nauseus today yuk yuk yuk anyone else suffering? Rang the doc today to let him no and get on the midwife referrals list :) I think I'm due about the 11th according to online calculators.

Hi ladies

I'm so excited just got my BFP today, was a complete surprise. Online calculator says im due June 22nd.

Good luck to all!!

Congrats to everyone!!

And thanks for sharing re cramping! This is my first and I haven't told anyone except my DH yet. I went to the doctor for a blood test today and they set up a "viability scan" for October 27th. I guess I'll be about 7 weeks by then. My first prenatal appointment is on November 1st. Excited for the scan, but also wondering if it's necessary/could be harmful to have too many ultrasounds. Maybe it's just better to wait until the 12 week scan? Anyone else have an early scan scheduled?

Congrats! I'm due with our second child around June 12th! :)
Hoping we all have great journeys through our pregnancies!!

An ultrasound is in no way dangerous so don't worry. There is no radiation in an ultrasound, it is literally just sound waves which bounce back when they hit solid objects, creating the image of your baby.

OMG there is so many of us due around the same time. This is my 6th (and last) baby and I'm happy to give advice if anyone needs some, I don't claim to know everything but will help where I can : )
June seems so far away but it will be here before we know it and instead of sore boobs and crampy tummies we will have sore backs and crampy legs lol

I really want an early scan to confirm that things are going ok this time but doc said I'd have to wait for the normal 10wk one :( hope to hear from the midwife soon at least. Anyone got morning sickness? Omg I feel so sick. It comes on half way through the day and gets progressively worse into the eve. Had it for 4 days now and feeling really sick and light headed right now, but not actually been sick. Gd sign hormones r rising I expect tho!

Congrats to all you ladies! I am due June 17. I am so anxious and can't wait for scan 1 in 3 more weeks.
One symptom I don't hear much talk about is being hot at night. I am so hot when I go to bed, I can't sleep until I cool down. It's very uncomfy but I guess there is a lot of work going on down there. Does anyone else experience this?

Congrats to all you ladies! I am due June 17. I am so anxious and can't wait for scan 1 in 3 more weeks.
One symptom I don't hear much talk about is being hot at night. I am so hot when I go to bed, I can't sleep until I cool down. It's very uncomfy but I guess there is a lot of work going on down there. Does anyone else experience this?

Chippy - no MS yet.

WannaD - I have been hot the past few nights. Had to change from PJ pants to PJ shorts. I thought it was bc it has been warmer outside. Maybe its me!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm doing well. Just counting down days til Scan! Nov. 1 can't get here fast enough!!! And I turned into an apple seed today!! Hooray!!

Aw snow your scan is 3 days before mine yey I can't wait x x

My scan is Nov 9. I scheduled it a few days past my 8 weeks b/c I want to make sure I see something or somebody. Now I think I should make it sooner ( no discipline)

I'm still blinking cold, have my booking appointment on the 31st so will get a scan date when I go then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->