Due to give birth in 18 days and everyday theirs a problem!

PumpkinPatchx

Proud Mummy. <3
Reaction score
Another Rant!! but why can't things just be so easy?! :cry: First of the month baby's father mum got drunk and causing arguments.. threatening messages again! (I don't get on with his family purely because his eldest sister got jealous of me being pregnant - makes up lies about me, causes drama - total bitch to be honest) so stress from that, me not getting paid & only been told on payday that I wasn't :growlmad: so now I'm in heavily in the debt and bank charges are going up £25 per day.. now I done a favor for my friend she used my eBay account to post a handbag on their, the lady wasn't happy - quite bitchy actually! now demanding a refund put a case and eBay has taken out £101 out of my account - even though their nothing in their it's gone.. thats more charges and minus in. I'm minus around £500 I'm not getting government SMP until five weeks by the time then, I'll be £1000 in debt. Can't ask money of parents etc.. tried to get a few grand loan but they charged me £75 (turns out was a loan broker) so more money minus and more charges.. and he only found me £300 loan and i got turned down for the one I wanted! just everything is a mess especially due to give birth in days. oh, and found out today that I have got gestational diabetes :sad2: Well & Truly, fed up!!

:hugs: sorry things seem to be goin wrong at the mo hun! can u speak to the bank and tell them u cant pay the charges and see what they can do, extend an overdraft etc?
hope things start looking up soon x

Sorry... I think like above try and explain to the bank and they might take off the charges and keep only the actual credit.
Sorry I hope baby come with happy moments...

Can't get an over draft as it's done by points.. I think I got 30 points and you need minimum of 31 or something. It's so daft.. X

i would try speckin to bank!if no luck open a new acct and have smp paid into that and pay bank back slowly.else when you get smp it will be swallowed up. Go cab bout ur work. As if u are owed smp and they said you would get it. Then held it off. Then the charges are part there fault. Speck to your friend cause thats bad!

I'm sorry to hear that people are stressing you out. I know the feeling!! Why is it that the closer you get to your due date people want to start MESS!! :growlmad: I swear I need to have this baby soon... I have 13 days left and I just had to cuss out my SIL because she thinks she can see my baby but not show me any respect and talk crazy to me...NOT! TOTAL BITCH! I told my hubby that she is not welcomed in our home or around our daughter until she checks her attitude at the state line. So you hang in there because we can't let these crazy ass people cause us & our babies any further stress. :hugs:

Spoke to CAB they said i'm in charge of my finances.. and my work doesn't have to pay my bank charges. Can't believe how much they charge, i'm with HSBC. think i'm gonna go change everything over to another bank! My last single charge was £98!! I know how you feel they didn't even acknowledged i was pregnant until I was 7 months gone.. just had ton's of abuse of them.. SIL likes the drama and play the victim.. the mum believes her, it's madness shes 28 going on 14.. now they wanna see my Baby. even though they haven't bothered at all :| xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->