Due to test April 6th anyone?

xLuciax

TTC #4
Reaction score
2ww feels like forever although only week and bit to go now!

I'm April 7th! Time is going by so slowly...

Good luck!

I am due to test April 6th - that puts me at one day after af is due. :dust: to all.

The 30th day of my cycle is April 6. I should wait til then to test but I probably won't be able to wait longer than next Saturday!

Hey me too!!

AF due the 6th, I'm CD19 and 7DPO today so the likelihood of waiting till then is very slim!!

Any symptoms girls?

Hoping for BFP's for all of us xxxx

Well today is the first day that I've not noticed any CM, so I might have O'd way later than I thought.

I had cramping on days 14 - 16. Yesterday I had a TON of CM and a lot of pains on my right side. We BD'd yesterday just in case I didn't O until yesterday.

I've been hungrier than usual and more tired than usual. Last week it seemed like I was peeing more than usual but I am not noticing that symptom today.

I am around april 9th and not sure if I will make it till then! I am only 3 or 4 DPO and no symptoms whatsoever.

Hi girls! I'm due to test on the around the 6th too! I've been having cramps since the 19th or so. No sore boobs just a lot of cramping(right now), gasy, many trips to the loo, high temps 98.20-98.60 so far, craving/over eating, and pain on my right side... What do u girls think? Hmmm! It can't be all in my head right?!?

Hey bbaby how weirs I'm on CD19 today and I've started getting little cramps too not sure how the temp thing works though

Bbaby that sounds promising to me and a lot like what I've been having. I definitely had a cramp in my back that lasted a split second but it was a shooting pain like a contraction. And I've been so hungry!

Im due to test on the 7th when af is due. I hope she doesnt show up. Im 4 dpo i think. Had slight af cramps today but nothing major.

Good Luck all

xx

Currently on DPO 6, AF is due on the 7th so may test on the 6th but not getting my hope up this month :(

tell me about it! two weeks is a long time!
i love reading other peoples stories too... just hope i get a success one soon!

hi girls. AF is due on 6th of April. I think this cycle has been the longest wait for me so far. 1st month on clomid, maybe thats why it feels like this cycle is dragging. hurry up next week!!!!! good luck to all of u x

I think I'm going to cave and test this morning. I'm having a lot of symptoms.

hey ARouge best of luck if u do test but it's still very early!! We have a week and a half to go!! maybe u should try to hold off till the weekend x

Well it was negative. :(
I could see where the line was supposed to be though. That's the first time I've ever even been able to tell where the 2nd line will come up. Is that promising?

Do u mean u actually saw a faded line? How many days past OV are u

Well only if I turned it toward the light and then it wasn't a pink line, just I could see where the line might come up. I have no idea how many DPO I am. Normally I have a 30 day cycle but I just got off BCP this month so in the past that makes my cycle extra long. (35 days) So I'm anywhere between 3 and 7 DPO. LOL. It was probably just that one test where you can see where the line is supposed to be.

For all I know the cramps I'm feeling right now could be O cramps. We're gonna keep BD'ing just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->