Due to test April 6th anyone?

Thanks ARogue, I will need it lol...

Yes madasahatter me too Im too nervous to test and if I let it go late if it does surely there is some hope? Enjoy yur hols!

Lovealittle sorry she got you and everyone else that got their AF. Im sure I will be following soon.

Isnt it always as soon as go to test boom AF gets you

Yeah Nix you got your success story!! What will you do now you cant test every month??!! lol....

Wishful think yeah I just either want my BFP now or for AF to hurry up!
Did you test?

ARouge I can see congrats in order!!!

Wow Lucia your pregnant! Congrats did you just find out today?

Korrinalex Enjoy your hols!

Caz GL!

Jappygirl my AF is also due tomorrow and just waiting for it now

How is everyone else I missed out?

Hello wantingagirl,

AF did not show up today as expected, and I tested, but it was BFN. I guess I am supposed to wait a couple days and try again. I dont think I will be able to stop myself from testing again tomorrow.

How about you, what happened with your testing this morning?

Hi all

Congrats to all with BFP

I tested yesterday with a tescos hpt BFN - then when I went to throw it in the bin it had a very faint line that even OH could see.

Made a mad dash to Boots, dying for a pee, ran into shop to be greeted by one of the little girls from my class mum. So I bought rennies, eyeliner, some razors and conditioner (think teenage boy buying condoms moment) she finally left the shop and I grabbed a 2 pack of boots hpt.

Got home managing not to wet myself POAS and still BFN. Did the other one this morning and BFN, AF was due today and no sign.

Have checked my cervix and it is high and very closed, I've had 3 ful term births so I've only noticed it closed like this last cycle where I did get a BFP only to mc. I have no other symptoms, so really dont know what to think.

How does the cervix feel like a ball? I'm useless at trying to feel mine never know what I'm touching lol

I think I might be pregnant. I took a test this morning, immediately got a faint line. I didn't know if it was an evap so I used a 2nd test (different kind) and I got another super faint line. I posted the pics in the gallery if you want to go check them out. I hope that is the start of a BFP for me!

Did u get ur BFP!!?

WoW :witch: is really trying to get us ladies! Well she cant have all of us :haha: Today I am 13dpo and AF is due tomorrow. Took htp today and got :bfn: but we are not out until witch shows so Praying for 1 or more of us to get huge :bfp:

by the way I normally have off and on spotting and mild cramps 2 days before AF all the way until she comes but I havent felt anything? Good sign I hope :thumbup: Me and hubby :sex: multiple x today :oops: and we have never been able to do that the day before AF and when I say I have no sign of her none no cramps, bloating, spotting nothing FX :dust:

~ash

I think I might be pregnant. I took a test this morning, immediately got a faint line. I didn't know if it was an evap so I used a 2nd test (different kind) and I got another super faint line. I posted the pics in the gallery if you want to go check them out. I hope that is the start of a BFP for me!

Did u get ur BFP!!?

Oh yes, I've gotten about 5 of them. LOL. Scheduled my first ultrasound for May 5.

Wow I love this thread..CONGRATS to all you ladies with BFP!!!! I was due for Af today but she's still a no show and got a BFN this morning on $$store test. Keeping my fingers crossed!!:happydance:

Sorry for your BFN know how you feel. I didnt test in the morning I tested about 6pm yesterday with a digi and hence BFN
Achy legs and bit crampy in tummy so know she is going to come, driving me mad cos im late

Mazee71 I hope you get your BFP GL!

Its kind of hard to explain but I wouldnt do it now Lucia since you are pregnant. You put either one or two fingers in and its the first thing you get to feels like a small round shape and if hard would feel like the tip of your nose and it soft would feel like your lips.... hard not fertile soft fertile at OV and also pregnancy and can be either open or closed.

Ashleytufts GL to you I hope you get your BFP

Still no sign of her on day 15 in the Big Bitch house :wink:

Cramps were really bad lst night in bed, really thought I'd wake up to the witch, but nothing, checked cervix - really high and closed.

Good luck Wantinagirl - by the way I have a spare teenage girl you can borrow - may just change your mind - very expensive to run, 1 careful owner, runs well, bodywork in good condition and too pretty for its own good - Interested??? Lol

Having said that, although I really dont mind, would love another little girl to even things out here a bit. Even the pets are male all 5 of them.

Well, it seems I have an :angel: ladies... doubled over in pain last night and this morning, started heavy bleeding with clots this morning. It is over. Neg FRER test this morning as well...:cry:

:dust: to all of you still trying!

So sorry The listkeeper xx

The witch got me this afternoon :cry:

Thanks lovalittle

At least I know where I am as its 1st AF after mc, so heres to a BFP in May xx

Hi guys, just back from hols tonight and am trying to catch up with what's what! A big congratualtions to the good news people, and sorry to everyone who has yet another month of torture ahead!!!

I had a really weird one this month. I was due to test around 6th as you know, but got cramps on 30th, which I didn't think was period pains, and the witch (?) on 31st. I was still bleeding on April 9th!!!

However, the positive thing was that I was able to drink copious amounts of wine :wacko:on holiday and bang on about the woes of baby making to my poor husband, trying to remember what life was like before all this....

I have no idea where I am in my cycle and have just done an ovulation test (as I had none on hols) which was neg, but did do some serious practising on 11th and 12th just in case! So....no idea if I missed ov or not so the next 2ww will be ridiculous, as I don't know where to count from or when witch is supposed to arrive. Yikes!!:dohh:

Also phoning tomorrow for the chromosome test results.

How is everyone doing? xx :flower:

haha mazee yeah I get what your saying I think tho either way I wouldnt mind what I have just that username popped out in my head. My sis has two girls so know what you mean, nightmare sometimes lol....

Hey everyone else hope everythings good?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->