Due to test April 6th anyone?

so girls.... the 6th is looming! and I know some of you are due AF today also how is everyone? ..............im due tomorrow but sometimes my cycles are 28,29,30 so I could be due AF as late as thursday but sure its tomorrow last time I tested was yesterday with FMU with clear blue digital cause the pack read a good %age for 2 days before period but BFN! im getting a litle dry (down there sorry TMI) that usually happens on the build up to AF :-( so hoping she doesnt show!!

I guess I am going to test again Tues morning if no AF shows by then... as of right now, I have had one VERY faint line on a dollar test from Friday, and a neg FRER today... so I was thinking I will just test every 2 days till AF shows or BFP! Good luck to everyone else that is testing!

good luck!! hope AF doesnt show :) aahh sounds like it could be start of ur BFP! I had 2 neg FRER on 10 DPO and 11 DPO :-( neg clear blue digital 12 DPO m now 13 DPO

Mum of Four sorry AF made an appearance - hopefully you will get a really early 2011 baby.

To all those getting BFNs - really hope they will change to a BFP soon - some people only get BFPs well after AF was due.

I'm 12dpo today and feeling very down - emotionally this cycle has been a disaster. I have lower backache and a few cramps and feel like AF might be on its way. Temp still up though, but I suspect it will drop tomorrow. Trying to remain hopeful, but not feeling positive today.

I truly think I'm out this month - tested this am I'm either 11 or 12 dpo and a BFN - cramping like AF due, no sore boobs, still slightly conjested, still have a tiny bit of yellow snotty cm but not hopeful.

I think I might be pregnant. I took a test this morning, immediately got a faint line. I didn't know if it was an evap so I used a 2nd test (different kind) and I got another super faint line. I posted the pics in the gallery if you want to go check them out. I hope that is the start of a BFP for me!

ARouge, looks promising girl! I hope this is it for you!

Thanks xLuciax! I am going to test again tomorrow...

Thanks for all the lovely words. It is so hard not to get emotional. I had a huge temp dip this morn so pretty sure af is right around the corner. :sad2:

Arouge – very excited for you!! Hope this is your bfp!!

Thelistkeeper – good luck with your test tomorrow :dust:

Hey girls just an update: AF due today no sign yet but its onlu 08:49 am been up since 5:30 worrying not good :S ok so I used my last digital OPK with clearblue with FMU my LH is never detected with FMU and got quite good lines should I go out and get a preg test?

what do you think girls have a look at the pic on the post I did

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/306170-positive-pregnanct-opk-read.html

Yeah Nix you got your success story!! What will you do now you cant test every month??!! lol....

Wishful think yeah I just either want my BFP now or for AF to hurry up!
Did you test?

ARouge I can see congrats in order!!!

Wow Lucia your pregnant! Congrats did you just find out today?

Korrinalex Enjoy your hols!

Caz GL!

Jappygirl my AF is also due tomorrow and just waiting for it now

How is everyone else I missed out?

AF is due tomorrow....

Not sure I can POAS. I've got all nervous. Maybe I'll wait til Thursday. If AF doesn't come.

I feel sick tonight but that could be nerves.

I'm not feeling very hopeful.

I so suit my username!!!

woo hoo congrats Lucia!!

:dust: to everyone left to test!

af got me yesterday - on to another cycle I go!

Thanks lovealittle1.

Sorry the witch got you. Have fun trying this month :winkwink:

x

Was already to test today and the witch came. BOO! Is there such a things as too much BDing? Might need to take it back a notch next month.

My friend and her DH had been trying for a while - to the point were they had had IUI without success. It had all been quite traumatic so they decided to take a few months off and relax before starting IVF.

She got pregnant the next month!! Had identical twin girls last Feb and is expecting another at the end of this month! (3 kids under 15months. Yikes!)

So, I think we can all put alot of pressure on ourselves which I think may have a negative affect.

Thats just my opinion....

It is awful nice to know that there are many other women out there who are just as obsessed with TTC though. Makes me feel not quite so crazy (since DH has been laughing at my crazyness all month).

And since this was our first month of really TTC I think I am not as disappointed as I know many other would be. I am trying to be realistic on the time frame and trying very hard to be relaxed about it. I tend to throw myself into whatever I am doing so I read way too much and science it to death. I am going to try to just enjoy this month.

I'm out...gotta a BFN this morning.

It was only our 1st month of seeing what happened (clearly nothing!) and we didn't 'try' very hard. We're off on holiday in a couple of weeks so maybe all that sun, sea and chilling will help. :winkwink:

Good luck everyone. See some of you back here in a couple of weeks!

To the rest of you - all the luck in the world xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->