Due to test April 6th anyone?

Someone please stop me from testing!!! I am 13dpo af is due Monday and I really had my mind made up that I would not test until af was actually late because of all the disappointment I felt last month but now I am making myself crazy and convincing myself to test HELP!!!

Someone please stop me from testing!!! I am 13dpo af is due Monday and I really had my mind made up that I would not test until af was actually late because of all the disappointment I felt last month but now I am making myself crazy and convincing myself to test HELP!!!

hey lovealittle I was a addict this time round ive stopped due to wasting so much money 11 dpo today for me AF due tuesday so no more testing for me till shes late I know the feeling you just need to ignore the erge to go out and buy preg tests just think of it this way money wasted on tests could be money well spent on something for the future baby :) thats what ive been telling myself your 1 day ahead of me with AF due day so hope you get ur BFP! NO MORE TESTING! ;) and just because right now its a bfn doesnt mean you arnt preg its never ovber untill the witch turns up remember that!

Lovealittle1 I also want to test and not test. 10dpo for me here and I promised myself I would wait til at least the day of AF - and my temp must stay high that day to do so. I'm tired of BFNs. Looking at your chart if 11dpo was implantation based on the dip then it would probably be too early to test anyway.

I have been very emotional the past two days and not in a nice way - I keep wanting to burst into tears and I am also very irritable. I am having no other signs of pregnancy except that I am very tired and I do not feel like I am pregnant this month. Hoping I am wrong still though - I just wish this cycle would end now.

Thanks ladies - it means a lot that I have the much needed support!

Tani - sorry to hear about the emotions.Here is a :hug: for you! These last few days are the hardest. We just need to keep busy! What day is af due for you?

I tested this morning. :bfn:
I looked at the website someone posted for early symptoms and according to that I shouldn't test until April 8. So maybe I'm way too early? IDK.

How many DPO are you rouge? Also what test did u use? I'm 11dpo today last tested 10dpo with frer BFN which has got my hopes down cause lots of ppl get BFP with frer around 10 DPO so not testing at all now unless AF is late

I am as much as 13 or as little as 7 dpo today. I'm hoping I'm closer to 7 and that's why I'm getting a BFN. This morning I'm pretty certain I saw EGCM but I don't know how that's possible this late?

Lovealittle AF is due Wednesday (14dpo) though I should know if its coming on Tuesday as I always get one day of spotting before it starts.

I am testing tomorrow morning unless of course af arrives. I can't take this anymore!!!

Tani - when are you testing??

:dust:

This has been the longest 2 weeks ever!

AF is due on Wed and DH husband is away til Tues so I've promised him I'll not POAS til he gets back.

I've had an increase in EWCM in the last few days but have read that can be a sign that AF is coming?? My boobs are def fuller and a bit tender. Its not something I noticed before tcc. These next few days are gonna drag!

Sorry to hear about those who have so far got BFNs. Maybe its still a bit early for some.

Good luck chicks xx

Hi Ladies. I got a bfn this morning :cry:

Here is some :dust: for everyone!

@love its okay! Honey dont get discouraged your not out until :witch: shows! Your still in the running :thumbup:

HOPING FOR TONS OF BFP!!!!!!! :happydance:

Don't stress Lovealittle! You're not out til :witch:. Yesterday we were painting and a couple of times I had cramps. Some felt like AF cramps and some felt like weird cramps, sharp uncomfortable pains in my abdomen. I am hoping that was implantation. Fingers crossed.

hey lovealittle, I got a BFN this morning too!!! Had a really bad day yesterday and just cried my eyes out cause i want a baby sooooo much. Felt a little better after watching 'Extreme pregnancies' on tv last night (even though i cried the whole way through it), it gave me a bit of hope!!!! But all hopes were dashed this morning after peeing on the stick - :bfn: It was my first round on clomid too and i was trying to keep positive and send all the good vibes possible to my dh's swimmers :spermy:. Its just a matter of time until the :witch: gets here :(

Hugs to lovealittle and wishful think - you aren't out yet though and many people don't get BFPs til well after AF was due.

11 dpo today and I am officially sick of the 2ww - I want it to end one way or the other and mostly because my emotions are out of control and should improve by CD2 (or if I get a BFP then I'll feel happy and excited and worried all at once) Still not daring to test yet - will wait til Tuesday or Wednesday.

I guess I am going to test again Tues morning if no AF shows by then... as of right now, I have had one VERY faint line on a dollar test from Friday, and a neg FRER today... so I was thinking I will just test every 2 days till AF shows or BFP! Good luck to everyone else that is testing!

Oh yeah, and ladies who have had BFN so far, we are NOT out till AF shows her ugly face, which I hope she doesn't! Keep chins up girls! I am trying to! I know with my son I was 6 weeks before anything would show up and he will be 12 this year! And with my daughter I was almost 5 weeks... so both AFTER AF was due! So don't give up! I have NEVER tested pos before AF was due... ;-)

well just wiped and the :witch: is on her way :cry: so looks like a 2011 baby for me

Hi girls! I've been testing :( no luck. But I've also had cramps since about the 19th or so I'm so confused! Af was here on the 10th so I have no idea why I've been so crampy I'm hoping for the best! I've hd very subtle shooting pains in my boobs! 2 nights ago I was waken by a very sharp pain in my uterus (does that sound good?) Last time was my first preg but mc @ 16wks symptoms were rampant my body went crazy! So I'm hoping that less symptom is a good sign this time for me! Fx!
Heh

Bbaby I hope those are good signs b/c I've been having a lot of weird sharp shooting pains too. We'll have to wait and see I guess!

I don't remember having any sort of pains before my BFP last time. Last time I took a test b/c I was very emotional and ravenously hungry and it was instantly positive. But, I had just started a new job and was under a lot of stress so I don't know if I had the pains but didn't notice them.

Arouge, I was very hungry about a week and 1/2 ago couldn't stop stuffing myself! My symptoms have calmed but now I'm CRAVING seasoned french fries! Baby dust to all of us!!!

aw im sorry MUM OF FOUR really hope next month is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->