due to test in 6 days! anyone the same?!

mrsholmes

Reaction score
hiya,

Im due to test in 6 days (1st Oct) maybe later if I can wait!, anyone around the same time? loving the site as none of my friends have children so they aren't really interested...

cathx

I'm 5 dpo and will be testing around then....if i can hold out that long! That theoretically is when AF is due, but she's been unpredictable lately and has been known to arrive early (the miserable cow!)

Cath... I am in exactly the same situation as you, lots of friends, no kids and no interest in having them! I am due to test between Wed and Fri next week, Friday being the latest as my cycles is 25 days at the shortest, 28 days at the longest. Here's wishing us all BFP's!!!! I am really hoping it will happen this time!

xx

Hi! I am due to test in 6 days also! :happydance: I hope this is it!!! I have alot of friends and family who support me, but I know that I am obsessive and love to talk about it... WAAAY more so than they care to hear!! :rofl: I love having all of you to obsess with!! Bring on the :bfp:!!

I cant help myself obbessing! I never thought id be like this, when we first started to TTC I was like if it happens it happends etc! that last about a week lol! The witch is due Friday :witch: but im going to do one of the early ones as am suppose to be visiting friends and would like a drink! Ob if I get a :bfp: I wont!

I am a bit confused about the EVAP? alot of people on talk about it and only faint lines, I didn't realised it was so complicated!

xx

Cath... I am in exactly the same situation as you, lots of friends, no kids and no interest in having them! I am due to test between Wed and Fri next week, Friday being the latest as my cycles is 25 days at the shortest, 28 days at the longest. Here's wishing us all BFP's!!!! I am really hoping it will happen this time!

xx

I know everytime I mention it, they are like ' u've stated the baby talk already!' they also dont understand why im laying off the alcohol!

Ive been on the pill for 8 years so im esitimating a 28 day cycle which is what they used to be.

:bfp::bfp: to us all!

I'm waiting for about 6 days to test too, good luck everyone, hope we all get lucky!!!!! xxx

I am a bit confused about the EVAP? alot of people on talk about it and only faint lines, I didn't realised it was so complicated!

xx

An Evap is merely the line where the test line should be if it were positive, but after the test has dried, there is a white or grey-ish shadow there, as that area consists of different substances and compounds.

Remember when you were a kid and you used to draw with special crayons on paper and then water-paint over the top....and the paint reacted differently in the area the crayon was.....same theory! Only the 'paint' is your wee, and the crayon is the test line!

Basically, if there's colour....it has sensed HCG, the pg hormonse, if its a shadow without colour, its an Evap.

Sadly so many more pregnancies than we ever realise actually get off the ground, and don't implant or survive in the very early days, and these can give a tiny tiny hint of a pink line for a couple of days, if the body has started to produce HCG....and that accounts for the odd faint pink line that people have and disappears.

The higher the sensitivity of the test....supposedly the more prone it is to Evaps. Like-wise the higher the sensitivity, the more chance of a test picking up the tiny amount of HCG that may come from an early days failed pregnancy.

The best way to avoid it, theoretically, is wait and do a regular test, a day or so after you are late......but then as you point out....we are all obsessives and the liklihood of that is fairly negligable!

Me, I'm a POASaholic! :rofl:

hi i'm testing on 3rd oct as AF is due 1st or 2nd...fingers crossed for us all ladies x x

just wanted to wish you luck for testing hun xx

thanks for that Lyns. where does everyone get thier ov tests from? alot of people are talking about ebay, I got the clear blue digi in boots cos they were reduced but still soo expensive!

big :bfp::bfp: to everyone!

Internet, got a big bag for a tenner.
Got a positive peak on sun/mon, very obvious :)

thanks for that Lyns. where does everyone get thier ov tests from? alot of people are talking about ebay, I got the clear blue digi in boots cos they were reduced but still soo expensive!

big :bfp::bfp: to everyone!

I have bought some on ebay but I usually buy from

www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk

You can get all sorts of Ov/preg tests on here a lot cheaper than in the high street, inc CB Digi's. They deliver very quick and I've never had any problem.

If you order by the end of Sept use code AD....it gives extra discount. they sent it to me and said give to all your friends....and who better than on here huh? x

AF due on the 3rd so going to test then, if I can wait that long!! I am so impatient recently, wonder what I will be like when I do get a :bfp: and have to wait 9 months for the baby to arrive....

Good luck everyone

W x

I know 9 months is ages....... this 2ww is bad enough!

thanks for that as the POAS could be an expesive obession lol

Hi! I am due to test in 6 days also! :happydance: I hope this is it!!! I have alot of friends and family who support me, but I know that I am obsessive and love to talk about it... WAAAY more so than they care to hear!! :rofl: I love having all of you to obsess with!! Bring on the :bfp:!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Please keep me posted!

Jersey

I cant help myself obbessing! I never thought id be like this, when we first started to TTC I was like if it happens it happends etc! that last about a week lol! The witch is due Friday :witch: but im going to do one of the early ones as am suppose to be visiting friends and would like a drink! Ob if I get a :bfp: I wont!

xx

I do cheapies until I see anything faintly resembling a line...then I go digi just to confirm what my eyes think they are seeing!

Here's some :dust: :dust: :dust: coming your way.
Please keep me posted!

Jersey

do the expensive ones give faint lines too? or does it depends how early you test?

With a cycle of 25-28 days, I am due to test at the earliest on Tues, and latest Fri. Had super sh*t week so really hoping for my BFP! If not, I think I may just hang myself! Lol! What's the betting I end up testing on my earliest date!!! Will try very hard to wait a week though. May even wait until the day after latest, so will test first thing Sat morning, if big fat ugly AF hasn't arived already by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->