Due towards end of January 2009

Ok my ticker is fixed it was two days ahead of itself so i will have to wait another few days for the 24 week date.

Hello everyone,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get on tonight especially as I had a text from LuluBee, she's had her consultant appointment and has been advised to be signed off from work for the rest of her pregnancy. She had to go to the dr to sort that bit out.

Hope you're ok Laura x That sounds far too organised Hypnorm!!! Very impressed though :D

Chicken is sooo advance, he's been viable since 23 weeks (it says so on my ticker :rofl:), I told Jaylene that Chicken was viable before Boo :rofl:. Think it must be week 24 as opposed to 24 weeks that LOs become viable (doesn't stop the 24 weeks cake celebration though :) ).

Just been out for pizza with that voucher thing. It was very nice but a bit hot (we did have the veggie hot one so it's understandable), it got Chicken kicking.

I like the waiting idea til after ante natal classes Michelle, I'm not booked in on any, think my mw said she'd tell me about them next time but that's not for ages.

Hope I didn't miss anything!

:hugs: xxxx

gosh your chicken is way advanced, he'll come out walking lol.
glad lulu is ok, and i'm not surprised they signed her off.
i've been painting the kitchen tonight just plain cream lol the electricians coming early next week, and craig keep forgetting to get the plumber back to plumb in the washing maching and cooker, i said oh well its not like washing clothes and eating properly is high priority is it...?
i gave him one of those looks, y'know the one i mean...the superman lazer blasting looks... think he gets the message lol

Can't believe all our babies are viable! It seems way too soon. Then it starts me thinking it's only another 16 weeks until EDD and what if she comes early like all my mum's babies it could be only 12 weeks or something crazy like that! It's so exciting but I still feel so unprepared. So how is everyone celebrating week 24? I told OH it was worth celebrating but he didn't really take me on.

Lulu, rest up. It's actually good to hear that you have been signed off work because at least you can now really rest and focus on your pregnancy. Hope you are feeling positive.

Jonathan's (OH) grandmother is going to buy us our pram and is happy to get the expensive one that we would never have bought ourselves unless we won the lottery. We're going to get the Peg Perego Skate and the matching car seat / capsule thingy. Yay! It's so cool. I actually found one on ebay which is almost half price so we will hopefully get that one.

Only 9 more days until moving day and I still haven't started packing.

Wow Biscuit, you're busy!! Happy viable week ladies..so exciting, but wouldn't want bubs to make an appearance yet, don't want to bes testing this 24 week viability thing, but its another milestone for sure. I'm happy to hear that Lulu is signing off from work, rest rest and more rest. Helen, where do you get the energy to paint the kitchen? I wish I had some of that. I spend all my day helping my aunt move, by this time of night I have 0 energy. Next week I'll be back at the nursery again hopefully.

Hi Everyone,

As Elm's said I've been signed off work now for the rest of my pregnancy, am quite relieved but a little daunted by what I'm going to do for the next 4 months! Any ideas welcome.

Hope you're feeling better Laura and that all your tests are ok. Try not ot get too worried about it all :hugs:

Helen, it sounds like you've been extra busy in that kitchen of yours, I hope you'll be posting pics soon so we can all admire your handywork!

Good luck with all your packing Biscuit, not long now til you get to move into your lovely new house!

I've posted something in second tri that goes into more detail about my appointmnet yesterday, but thanks Elm for letting people know :hugs:

Am just plucking up the courage to call my boss and tell him the good news :blush:

Biscuit you have made me hungary looking at that avatar and name. Himmm Biscuits.

Good morning girls. Just to let you know that I have another appt today with my obgyn to checkmy blood pressure. I hope its back to normal this week. Ive been checking it with a home monitor since last Thurs and its been up and down. I really dont want to be put on bed rest, much too busy. But if it means the safety of lil Ben, I'll hibernate if he tells me too. Lulu, the next 4months will probably be trying for you, but you'll soon establish a new routine. Great time to pick up a hobby probably make something cute for Pip...try your hand at knitting!

Yes, i'm thinking of making a nice little blue shawl and blanket for him, it can't be that difficult to knit a large square can it?????

LOL...no not at all. That's the best thing to start with if you haven't tried knitting before. There are tons of free online patterns and help. Good luck! Keep us posted.

glad you ok lulu, will get some pics of kitchen update,
why don't you have a go at crochet, i'm on my 2nd pram blanket now and it really quick and easy, if i can do it anyone can lol.

my boss has overstepped the mark totally and has put a complaint in about me being in the loo abusing my phone, i'd laugh its sooooo ridiculas and petty but i'm sooooo angry, HR are coming next tues to talk about it, and i've stated the biggest issue in this is the fact that he stood outside the toilet listening on the phone, shouted in my face and wouldnt let me explain raarrrr,
i spoke to ~ACAS and they said, he's breached harrasment, discrimination, violating my dignity, and bullying laws. its the last thing i need when 6 month pregnant, i swear i'll never speak other than work to the pig again lol
xx

How does your boss expect to get away with that? Stupid man. Hope they deal with him properly Helen :hugs: Hope you got your mug back!!!!

LuluBee, it's lovely to see you on here. Can you get hold of a laptop so you can lie in bed and go on the internet? There's loads of stuff you could do to entertain yourself then including shopping!!! If you've not knit much before I'd go for smaller squares you can sew together to make a blanket - then you'll feel like you're achieving bits and if you go wrong it won't be disasterous! Crocheting sounds like a good idea like Helen suggested, there's loads of diagrams on line to help you (I have to look up how to do it everytime as I always forget!).

xxx

ARGGHHH..Helen, what a complete ass your boss is being. I hope it is all investigated and he ends up looking like an idiot!

:happydance:

Just got a wrap off ebay (for baby carrying)

https://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/0f/65/3a9b_0.JPG

https://i18.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/0f/66/638c_1.JPG

:happydance: x

(it was £20 second hand, they're £40 new)

Love it elm! I got some cool stuff off ebay for baby so far, lovely bathrobe and slippers and some other bits.

my baby moved my belly and its daddy seen when I was in the bath. It was soo cool looking! and amazing!

I just love ebay as I think Ive mentioned a million times. Congrats on seeing your belly move..its my favorite part of pregnancy!

Wondering will I see feet and hands sticking up soon. Its already kicked daddys ass in bed, taking after me then lol

thats great elm i defo am going to invest in one, i carried rosie round in one of those chest carrriers, i used to wear it round the house, hanging the washing out, making the beds, hoovering, were great when using public transport, abd shopping, but will mostly use it for discreet feeding but cos thats my only hang up, but my mw said thats the easiest to get round her so i'll trust her on that one.

i'm jealous dragonfly your tummy moving when you get in the bath, rosie used to mad inside me when i got in the bath was amazing, and she never sccreamed when i washed her hair, or taking her swimming she just dived in without a care, she loves water. even though at 14 she cant swim cos of her epilepsy she always jumps at the chance to go. i wonder if its connected.
this one on the other hand hides when i get in the bath, so you watch he'll be a moaner in water lol
xx

Helen your boss sounds like an idiot - I hope it all gets sorted soon honey. My boss has invited himself over to my house on monday to go through handling over all my work now I'm not going back to work until after the baby's born. Looks like Matt will be spending the weekend cleaning house!
Congratulations on seeing your baby move Dragonfly, it's amazing isn't it. I love lying and watching Pip bopping about in my belly. My Mum said she could see proper little feet coming out of her her stomach in the last month or so, I hope Pip does the same.
Love the wrap Elm, it's a gorgeous colour. My SIL has donated her baby carrier to us, Matt's really excired about carrying Pip around in it.
Hope everyone's ok, I have started to make more of effort today, I'm sick of lying about hte house in my pyjamas looking like death, so have done my hair and got proerly dressed, and even put make-up and jewellery on. It's made me feel better. I've also decided to start learning Italian again (I could speak it quite well when I was little) so have been busy ordering books etc for that. Am just about to go research patterns etc for Pip's blanket, I haven't done any knitting since I was little though socould be a rather strange looking thing by the time I'm finished!

People are gender guessing on me and i am getting a bit fed up with people asking me what sex it is and then having to go and say the hospital dosnt tell anyone to get into a big debate about not knowing. Its the way it is :( then they go into asking me am i upset I dont know but I am not i am just getting annoyed at being asked.

I know it sounds rude of me but everyone knows but me and it is slightly making me jealous. I know why they dont tell and i dont blame them as there machines have been inaccurate and poeple have near sued over it. I will be going the old fashion way of having it announced as baby is plunked on my chest. even though kknowing would make name choosing so much more easier.

no one in my fam or this area ever knew what they where having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->