Due towards end of January 2009

Hi there x All the ladies on here are lovely, so welcome and congratulations x

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY...WEEKEND...HIP...HIP....HORRAY!!!

Girls, do you realise we are nearly on double digit count down!!!!!! How exciting :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:cloud9:

:hug:

Girls, do you realise we are nearly on double digit count down!!!!!! How exciting :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i know i saw jaylenes earlier on, how exciting, 3rd tri here we come, i'm only just getting used to being preg and now we're on the home straight :happydance:

Hi everyone. Welcome to January babies thread bibswy! Jaylene I am carrying quite low as well and feel mostly low movements and a few random ones on my left side of tummy. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Helen, I think I'm supposed to be over at 3rd tri already but I'm not moving until most of you go over...lol. I rather like it with you ladies! I suppose Biscuit is moving and is quite busy. LuluBee my aunt is still en route to Ontario but she stopped over in Nova Scotia for a couple of days with her son. Don put the last pretty coat of light blue paint on the nursery today and it looks lovely. The flooring is next, I can't wait. I have all the furniture ready to go in and my sis sent me 6 boxes of baby boy clothes passed down from her little boy. So we have baby stuff all over the house, plus some stuff that aunt Mary wanted us to have that she couldnt take with her. Uggh.
Helen you kitchen looks beautiful! I love the backsplash tililng, and your furry lil tummy looks like mine, I'm a red head but belly fur is rather blonde. hahaha.

Hello everyone :hugs:

Welcome bibswy, I've added your EDD to the first page. How's your pregnancy going?

My costume survived. Getting all stressed about somewhere to live. We're having money issues about rent and deposists and things after DP found out his tax bill is going to be bigger than expected because of his change in employment status. I'm thinking I'd rarther just decide now that we'll stay on the boat and so I can start getting things sorted out. Don't really want to move but if we don't it'll mean I have to have a hospital birth that I didn't want.... Stressing! Will sort it out.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone :hugs:

Welcome bibswy, I've added your EDD to the first page. How's your pregnancy going?

My costume survived. Getting all stressed about somewhere to live. We're having money issues about rent and deposists and things after DP found out his tax bill is going to be bigger than expected because of his change in employment status. I'm thinking I'd rarther just decide now that we'll stay on the boat and so I can start getting things sorted out. Don't really want to move but if we don't it'll mean I have to have a hospital birth that I didn't want.... Stressing! Will sort it out.

xxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Everything will work out honey!

Thinking of you!
xxx

Hi girls. I am busy busy busy! Just a quick post to make contact.

Jaylene - Happy thanks giving!
Helen + Dragonfly - sorry to hear about the puking and I am glad things are getting sorted out at work Helen. Your boss sounds like a real plonker, how do these people get into management?!
Lulu - Hope you make it to the opening, would be a shame to miss it.
Elm - It's a tough choice about the moving. Is it more stress than it's worth at the moment? A new baby is so tiny, he won't take up much space for the first few months anyway. I am glad we are moving but I wouldn't have liked to leave it much longer. I would love a home birth too but there is a birth centre at the hospital where they work with a very natural philosophy so I am happy to that this time.
Hi to Michelle, Laura and babyD and anyone else I have missed.
Welcome to the newbie.

We are just about to head out the door to pick up the truck for moving. I have spent the pat few days packing but the place still looks a mess! We are not moving far so i will probably end up just throwing some stuff into the back of the car and not even bothering with boxes and stuff. Just discovered we won't have any electricity or phone in the new place until Monday so it looks like it will be take-aways, candles and cold showers for a couple of days. Good news is we have hired a cleaner to come into the old place on Sunday so we don't have to spend all day cleaning for the new tenant. Yay! It was surprisingly cheap too. Anyway, I'd better get on with it while you lot are all sleeping soundly in your cozy beds (I hope you are anyway).

i know i saw jaylenes earlier on, how exciting, 3rd tri here we come, i'm only just getting used to being preg and now we're on the home straight :happydance:

I know - can't believe it!!!! Very exciting tho :happydance:

I'm sure things will work out , elm :hugs:

Nearly double digits! OMG! and third trimester here we come. Hurry up! its dragging this month when I think about it but last month flew.

hope your all feeling well. i have a bad back tonight and cant wait to get into bed with a hot water bottle.

Gosh I've been away from here for a few hours and missed pages of your posts!!!!! Lovely to see you all on here though and catch up with everyone. I can't believe we're all nearly ready to go over to 3rd tri - how exciting! :happdance: January will be here before we know it!

Bibswy - welcome to our thread, hope you like it over here - you're due on my birthday!
Elm - :hugs: hope everything gets sorted soon and you can start planning things
Jaylene - missed you honey, hope you're feeling less achey now and enjoying Thanksgiving, sounds very yummy!!!!
Michelle: Hope you enjoy all that lovely food this weekend too, sounds like your nursery's coming along nicely - send us some pics
Dragonfly: Hope you're not feeling too sicky this morning :hugs:
Helen: Love the pics of your new kitchen, it looks gorgeous and that oven is fab
Baby D: Good to see you on here, glad your computer's fixed, we missed you. What age kids do you teach?
Biscuit: Yay sounds like your moving's going well, am so excited for you - that house looks so lovely!
Laura: Hope you're feeling better now honey xx

God there's lots of us now - I keep worrying I've missed people out, so sorry if I have :hugs: Thanks for all your nice messages about my work opening, I won't be able to get there because it's a long commute, but Matt's going to take me on the Saturday afterwards, which is the next best thing.
My house is also cluttered with baby things at the moment. Matt cleared the garage last weekend so he'll be on a mission to start clearing the nursery today ready for decorating later this month - I feel bad though becasue he's hard at work all week, then has to come and look after me and do all our housework and baby stuff at the weekends - poor man he's being so lovely at the moment :kiss:

my heads like a sieve i cant remember everyone to include them in my post. :(
not to bad this morning but if my cat keeps annoying me by yapping for no reason I will be sick lol i dont know what it is but if i get annoyed in the morning i have more of a chance of morning sickness. Cant eat for another few hours until i am sure as i dont want it repeated. And I am starving!
very broke this week to, week before pay day is always likethat! dosnt happen to often just went a bit mad on baby stuff and left myself short. I couldnt resist some things. There is nothing to eat ! ! :(

nice to see everyones getting on great. so chuffed for you moving in biscuit, the house your moving into is great lots of space i love it...
i like the cooker too lulu although i've not used it yet it has finger prints on it already i best not spend half my life cleaning it lol,
craig would be able to sympahise with matt, he goes to work at 5am comes back 5pm then does diy till 10pm and this wknd he's clearing the back garden cos it looks like step toes junk yard. mind you he has his head glued to soccer AM right now.

elm sorry your feeling stressed bout moving, can you speak to your mw about having the birth you want and stay on the boat for a little while longer. people have there babies in different enviroments all over the world.

i can't believe how many birthdays are in Jan, rosies is on the 18th my mums the 24th mil's on 30th as well and then all our children will have them in jan too....

I can't believe we're on the home straight, when i was having rosie december went soooo fast cos of crimbo and then new year it just flies by so really we only got to get through nov and with prep for crimbo etc and us decorating it'll whizz past. i can't wait to get my baby in my arms, i've waited so long... and my boss can just do one i'm just bideing my time with that one...
dragonfly my cat keeps wowing too, persians don't meow much but the past few weeks since we been having builders in they've been kinda out of sorts lol, a bit scatty lol.
xx

I still aint been bloody sick and I refuse to eat until i do as my head is dizzy and ears blocked that is a sure sign i will be sick today!

I still aint been bloody sick and I refuse to eat until i do as my head is dizzy and ears blocked that is a sure sign i will be sick today!

:hugs: Really feel for you dragonfly - hope it passes real soon xx

Helen, your kitchen is sooo fab - would love a new bathroom myself, but we can't afford it :hissy:

Lulu - i teach Y4 - Primary - age 8 and 9. As lovely as they are (most of the time) they are also completely exhuasting! Still i wouldn't want to do anything else - very rewarding x

:hug: to you all.

Just eaten and I know its coming up again, i can feel my stomach churning. OMG I am sick of this being sick!

and to think i used to be turned off my alchol in case i was sick! now i think when i am not pregnant for one night i am tanking myself full of drink, getting merry and then throwing up as throwing up seems to be a past time of mine now. My bloody teeth are falling out and no amount of brushing is keeping them in there when i mouth is full of acid every day! I want a new set of teeth!

oh no hope you keep it down dragon fly, luckily i've not puked from last time, funny if i have a lie in it makes it alot better lol

well my back garden is now clear, but i've got horrid mile a minute vine weed everywhere so got to clear that when i get chance it totally over run everything and i think my trusted plastic greenhouse has sen its day so i'll sort that out tomorrow, i watched craig mow the lawns which was funny cos it usually my job lol he hates it and with doing so much on the kitchen and wet weather it grew quite long.

talking of kitchen 4:30 plumber still hadnt come craig rung him he asked if he could come tomorrow he want to watch england footy match grrrrrr told him if he dont come tomorrow i wont be able to hold my hormones back and someone will get it rarrrr.... i neeeed my washing machine i not had it for 4 weeks now... i'm running out of undies lol

Kept it down but in a really bad mood! I have cheques and no bloody money till next week, monday to be exact an i have to put it on my pre paid card to order shopping as i have a dam allergy to gluten so tesco where i can only get specil food od 20 miles for me and i have to get it deleievred making it another dam day! so i have no food in my house and i am bloody starving! you cant even get lurpack butter in this stupid town of anything gluten free. Its pathetic! I am fecking hungary and apparently poeple who cant gluten have to starve! and he got the dam wrong milk in the shop so i dont even have milk! so its half a cucumber for dinner. have some cash only useless when all they sell here is crap food and sandwches.

I am so bloody pissed off right now. Infact i am in tears.

ooh i keep forgetting about this :S

loads to catch up on

dragonfly, sounds like ur not havin a very good time of it lately hun :( hope u feel better soon

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"