Due towards end of January 2009

the vines went on for ever lol, come in for a lie down i started a sweat lol, got most them up theres afew stragly bits that will die over the winter,
not spent as much time in the garden this year as i usually do, the weater been rubbish and feeling shattered in 1st tri. cant wait to get bubba out in the sunsine in his pram next yr. took my bedraggled plastic greenhouse down, it had perished this summer and i got 2 tomatoes that ripened and 1 cucumber lol next yr i'm having
:- runner beans, dwarf beans, toms, cucumbers, beetroot, spring onions, baby carrots, potatoes (seen a special bin for them) corgettes, purple sprouting broccilli again. radishes,peppers, a pumpkin for bubba's 1st halloween lol, i already have my returning strawberry plant, gooseberry, black currant plant, and a lavendar thing i planted last year. and lots of sweet smelling sweet peas, i got a good trick for sowing those as well (sow them in toilet rolls as they have really long roots):flower::flower:
can't you tell i grew up on a farm lol

so who's up for veggie soup at mine next year hehe.

plumber not arrived yet grrrr pee'd off now i neeeeed to do some washing, and i wanted to goto stourport take rosie on the boats, let craig row me up and down hehe. fish and chips and ice cream. the weathers fab today...

baby D; i'll be your text buddy if you've not got one hun... i'll pm you my number if you like:friends::friends::telephone:
xxx

hahaha i love the way ur all storming 3rd tri, thats proper mint haha

theyre not gna know what hit them ;)

xxx

Oooh yes please Helen xx

Dragonfly - txt buddy is via moble - extra support, labour updates and so on.... will be yours if you want one too - we could all share buddies! PM me and let me know xx

Ok ladies, I'll be a week or so early - but hey, Pip will probably arrive before my due date so I think I get a bit of leaway! I'm up for 3rd Tri as well :hugs:

Oooh yes please Helen xx

Dragonfly - txt buddy is via moble - extra support, labour updates and so on.... will be yours if you want one too - we could all share buddies! PM me and let me know xx

I aint in to texting though.I used to I just dont text people anymore i keep on contact online. I plan on using facebook to tell poeple i am pregnant and give number out closer to the time.

I have just relised i am anti social :blush:

LOL- You sound just like my friend at work - will NOT text for love nor money xx

Wooohooo Lulu - glad you're coming! It wouldn't be the same without you! So, are we all meeting here first to finalise our plan of attack? :rofl:

:hug:

I'm rready and i think lulu is but where is elm?
xx

who's gonna make the post, i'll do it if no-one else wants to or do yo want to go separate?

I'm ready..whew. Thought I missed the time cause of flippin time difference!

shit I was in the bath! am i to late? HELLOOOOO *echoes HEEELLLLLllllloooooooooooooo!

shall i make post then everyone add there bit or does anyone want to go separate

You make the post, Helen and sign it on all of our behalfs xx

Yay michelle and dragonfly....here we go! Come on Helen lets do it!

wahooo i done it so you can add your bit,
i'm soooooo excited i could cry i some how feel really pregnant now lol
xxxx

ok i put my stumps in and I am tea lady aka Miss Doyle for a week till I am offically 3rd trimester!

GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->