Due towards end of January 2009

Hello everyone :hugs:

Sorry if I was a bit self abosorbed yesterday - feeling a bit better now, after a sleepless night, lots of tears and talking we've decided to stay on the boat until we're offered a nice housing association house. We were planning on renting privately before then but if we do that it's going to mean going overdrawn for a few months and it feels like we'd be constantly paying things off. We'll be able to save a bit of money this way hopefully - we've been thrown completely by DP being made employed instead of self employed which means he's working a month in lieu and has the big tax bill.

My parents would pay for the deposite on somewhere but really don't want them to and we'd still have loads of bills to pay that we don't have to living here. Know my mum is going to try and make us move in with them but we're not going to. They're still in the long process of building their house and haven't got central heating / hot water and they're in the middle of nowhere and they'd do my head in being with them for significant amounts of time.

So... we're staying here. DP has promised to make things really lovely - we're going to get the central heating system sorted so we don't have to run the engine to have hot water and clear all the rubbish out to make space for Chicken's things.

:rofl: sorry - went on a bit there...!!!

Helen, I love your fuzzy bump - my hair is really dark so I've got random dark hairs all over my stomach. Your kitchen is lovely too, it'll be worth all the mess and waiting when you can get in there and use it properly :hugs: It's my sisters birthday on 24th Jan too. Ohhhhh, I finished knitting the jumper on the pattern you sent me - I've just got to sew some buttons on (when I've bought them!), I didn't know how it was all going to fit together but it's looking jumper shaped at least!!!!!! I'm having a go at crocheting the rest of the wool I didn't need, I've got a small square so far that's looking a bit of a mess...

LuluBee, sorry you'll miss the opening, glad Matt is looking after you and everything else as well - he sounds amazing. Think it's times like this when we realise we chose the right men to have babies with!!! (I do when I'm not shouting at him because my hormones are all over the place anyway :rofl:). Is Pip still making you jump?

princessellie - it's lovely to see you back here, how's everything going? x

baby D - hugely impressed with your stamina, must really take it out of you sometimes doing that job especially at the moment. Have you sorted out when you're going to start your maternity leave? You're on double digits tomorrow!! :happydance: xxx

Michelle - THIRD TRI!!! I'm scared of the third tri! Will move over with you all whenever you want to though... Don't mind going in early, I think I'll mentally stay in the second tri for at least a month though :rofl: xxx

Dragonfly - hope you found something to eat, sounds terrible there. My DP has IBS so ends up having to just eat meat / soup when things are really bad. Hope you found some lovely gluten free stuff for tea :hugs: Hope things improve with your teeth - I'm desperate for a dentist, I'm on a waiting list and so just waiting for them to find someone to hire - it's ridiculous and really frustrating. Hope you've got one that can sort you out :hugs:

Jaylene: I'm going to make it next weeks mission to get that button sewn on and to buy one of those special envelope thingys. Can't believe I haven't done it yet. How are you feeling now? :hugs: xxx

Hello everyone else - hope you're all ok and enjoying your bumps :hugs:

Thanks for all your support everyone, you're all amazingly wonderful.

:hug:
xxxxxxx

Why is Chicken 14 inches long in my top ticker and only 9 inches in the bottom one?!!! How odd!

xxx

weird i would say 14 inches aslong though. I had one of them bottom tickers but changed it for this colourful star one lol

:wave: Hi Elm x Glad to hear you are in better spirits today x Sounds like staying on the boat is the best decision :hugs: xx I have sorted out Mat leave - i officially start when the children go back to school after christmas - though i will be off two weeks before when the christmas break begins! :happydance:

Dragonfly, feel for you, i really do :hugs: xx

So girls, when shall we all make the move into..... THIRD TRI....:baby:

I have a week left in 2nd and it seems to drag now! third will make it so more real now for me. I mean baby will be fine if it comes early not that i want it to come to early. But I get to start buying stuff in, getting place done and keeping me busy until then.

Darren the OH is going baby shopping next week withhis mum I want to see what he picks out, bless him. He is looking forward to it. he is getting one of them babys first books also. I hope i get a good xmas present ! a ring would be nice for a start, dosnt have to be a special one just any sort of ring. Ok i want an engagment ring! just a sparkly ring. I aint into marriage and all that but i can dream cant i! lol

Oooh dragonfly - a ring would be exciting!

:wohoo:

Does OH have any idea that this is in your thoughts? If not, a few hints migjt be good - i dropped mine in the run up to christmas last year - and was presented with a beautiful diamond over christmas dinner....in front of ALL my family! :blush:

yes yes lets all crash on third tri even if we're not all bang on dates so what eh!!!!
shall we make it sunday night lol
who's coming woohooo.
c'mon Elm don't be scared we'll be on the home straight then, can start talking about rasbery tea all the exciting stuff lol
xxxx

Raspberry tea is fine, you have to think about tearing over there though.... I like being pregnant, I think I'm happy staying pregnant for another six months or so yet :rofl: xxx

Raspberry tea is fine, you have to think about tearing over there though.... I like being pregnant, I think I'm happy staying pregnant for another six months or so yet :rofl: xxx

LOL :rofl: I feel like that too, but am soooo excited to see my daughter's face and count her tiny fingers and toes. Plus i wonder about her hair - will she have lots? Will it be dark like mine? And i bet she will smell gorgeous too! Sorry, getting carried away.....:cloud9:

So, to sum up, Helen i am with you on this one....let's gate crash Sunday night....all together an the same time....

READY....1......2......3.....CHARGE........

Oooh dragonfly - a ring would be exciting!

:wohoo:

Does OH have any idea that this is in your thoughts? If not, a few hints migjt be good - i dropped mine in the run up to christmas last year - and was presented with a beautiful diamond over christmas dinner....in front of ALL my family! :blush:

awww, mine wouldnt do that thats for sure but I will try again this year. I did one year and it was a ring only not that type of ring and i was so cut about that for some reason. But hey I am bearing his child ffs and feel weird it dosnt have the same second name as me. I never thought i would ever think that would bother me but it kinda does a bit that it gets his second name and not mine. I deserve it after what i have and am going to go through :hissy:plus I want a nice dress, nothing big reg will do but i have picked this black one I love! and just the two of us.

tearing what elm did i miss something?
just stay preg for 15 more weeks hun, omg i aint even half way ready yet lol 15 weeks oh shite.....
yes yes tomorrow nite who cares bout a week or so out, c'mon who's with me put your hands up if your playing lolxx

wahoooo i'm so excited 3rd tri with bezzie jan mates couldnt go over with anyone else

loves you all ya mega
xxx

yeah i am up for crashing the 3rd a few days early i am sick of waiting lol i look at it this way, baby may come a week early so that means i can go to third a week early.

tearing what elm did i miss something?
just stay preg for 15 more weeks hun, omg i aint even half way ready yet lol 15 weeks oh shite.....
yes yes tomorrow nite who cares bout a week or so out, c'mon who's with me put your hands up if your playing lolxx

that's what happens at the end of the third tri and you have to spend the whole of it massaging things and doing pelvic floor exercises in a vain attemp to stop it happening - that's what I've read :rofl:

xxx

eta. I'm with you all - I'm not going to be left behind! x

i've got a couple of weeks before i hit 3rd tri.
got raving heart burn at the moment, sore hips, and constipation.. oh the joys of being pregnant.
Great feeling and seeing the baby move.

Woohooo, elm, glad you're coming.....

WHAT TIME - I RECKON TONIGHT, AFTER DARK.....WE MAY BEABLE TO SNEEK IN UNOTICED! WHAT DO YIU THINK?

ohhh tearing as in the woowoo parts lol... ooooo i hope i don't get that as well,id didnt with rosie just a couple of grazes had one internal stitch which came out two hours later in the bath... it was the bruising that got me, and i flicked my coxic tailbone....
i think this baby will be bigger than rosie my ex is 5ft 7in i'm 5ft 6, craig is 6ft 2.. and naturally broad...eeeek
apparently so i heard or read somewhere that episiotomy can be avoided if things are left to go naturally and slowly. so am putting that in my birth plan. going to avoid epidural if poss as i didnt have one last time werent even offered it.

hyponorm if you wnat to come, come there's so many of us anyways.

what time shall we crash 8pm ish...

off out to the garden mow attack the weedy vine things that are over taking my fence. not sure if they'll compost so i'll put in the green waste bin,
(bet your so glad i give you my useles plans lol)

xx

8PM sounds good to me.....Helen, you wouldn't mind popping over and dealing with my weeds, would you? I'll bake you a cake in return :rofl:

PS - I don't have a txt buddy:hissy: Is it too late to get one and how?

:hug: to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"