Due towards end of January 2009

I'm getting a Quinny Buzz with all the extra bits and bobs :D

Boring black. I like other colours but I don't want to make it sex specific as I want to use it for bubs #2 and want to keep it as clean as poss!

Ah that's a good idea. I don't think the black one is boring, because it's an unusual shape it doesn't really matter about colour (If that makes any sense?Ha)

I am in rant form. I tried filming my weirdo dog yesterday freaking out because i am sick of him pissing all over my house when anyone even walks past him. just to show that he does this by himself and that i aint beating him with a shovel or something as OH came in and the house was just covered in piss! so when i do that another weird voice comes on the vid that even freaked darren out and he plams everything off. I must play that to you later on.
Then darren has enough of him as all we did was go to pet him and he piesses then what does he do! at bedtime they are out to loo as usual and up stairs. he takes a massive shit on darrens trousers that is lying on the floor! this is an adult dog ffs that is house trained thats decided to act like a skitzo! it was so bad his trousers had to go in the bin and they where his favorites his mum got him. i have no time for cleaning up piss and shit off a dog that is fully trained and just takes turns when it wants to i have enough to worry about.

I cant get anyone to help get the junk out of the nursary and i will get getting all the stuff soon to go into it!

i have hardly still felt baby move and i feel empty and its freaking me out. i cant even get to the hospital and am sick of changing apps as no one will take me and its miles away. dont say buses i barely can get into a strangers car only my dads car. and he dosnt want to loose money at work by taking me.

i dont feel well as usual and have had enough of bad tempers from everyone which is making me worse. i am sick of hearing myself moan! sick of cleaning my house and trying to keep it resonably germ free with this dirty stupid dog. I have no food till tomorrow! i just cant be arsed anymore.

feel like i will crack up. :( wish baby would at least move propaly to let me knows its really ok.

i've got the silver cross sleepover with classic chassis, i love it but will get a little umbrella buggy when he gets a bit bigger for popping out.
dunno what to say what to do about your dog dragonfly i grew up with dogs and my mum has lots its a territry thing when dogs do that has he had the chop lol.
work is awful this morning, i can't even look at my friend or so called friend she's not only gone behind my back but 12 other co-workers too, they were goingto find out anyway when i handed it to HR but i don't whatr she thought she was going to gain from running in there before i'd even pulled off the car park grrrrr.

So glad you'll be out of that place soon Helen. You can always have days off sick if it's getting to you and that'll reduce the amount of time you have to spend there even more :hugs: xxx

Curlywoo - I'm not planning on having a pram / pushchair so not getting one til I know it's absolutely necessary. I've got a silk ring sling, an Ellaroo wrap and I'm getting a Moby Wrap -

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:nqwxwYRSWiNwDM:https://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/285996772_016612acf3.jpg%3Fv%3D0

probably in blue.

Got no room to store a pram anyway now so really hoping the sling and wraps are as amazing as I'm expecting them to be!!!

Hope you find something that works with your dog Dragonfly. Have you tried asking on dog forums for some advice?

Good Luck tomorrow Helen - hope it goes really well

:hug: xxx

I did but they say approach him at his level,. i have been at that for weeks and he pees soon as anyone goes near him. Now there he was sitting here in bewteen us calm as anytghing loving the attention and earlier he was peeing all over my sofa with his ear back looking at me petrified. I dont get it. I have had enough of him acting like that. Will see if neutering helps before I give up offically. Have to try everything. But i cant have my floors covered in piss and bacteria with a baby here its freaking me out.

have calmed down, baby has moved a bit but is hitting somethng down low and i cant get it to move at all no matter what way i sit.

i am craving sugar for some reason and if i dont get a bag of haribo now i will crack and we dont have a car and are miles away from shops! :(

you could do with dog whisperer, have you googled it. what sort of dog is he?
been so much tension at work my manager is taking it out on other supervisors, pulling them up over tiny things etc... my supervisor gave him a straight talking to apperently and put him in his face. he has little man syndrome and when he talks all you can hear is wah wah wah wah lol, and all the mechanics keeping yelling it in the workshop lol so funny he has no idea its directed at him lol. makes me chuckle inside and makes my day lighter lol. i've got to contact cabs when its been through the work procedures. see where i go next.

Doesn't sound like you're very optimistic about the outcome Helen? Hope you're pleasently suprised.

How are you supposed to get on his level when there's dog wee everywhere Dragonfly?!! Helen's dog whisperer sounds good.

x

Hope everything goes well with work Helen, hang on in there and just think not too long left now :hugs:

Hi girls, thinking about you all. Sorry I havent been on as much lately, I've been doing some relaxing here. I think Don has been nesting, He's been painting everything! Bless him. I have a doc's appointment at the hospital where I'm scheduled to give birth. I'll meet the doctor who is supposed to deliver Benjamin. Getting pretty excited now. How is everyone's baby movements? Lately mine have been more like rolls or pokes. Not strong kicks like they used to be.

my baby has hardly moved this past 3 days and its making me nervous. Fair enough it hit me a fe internal digs and is poking around the bottom somewhere but it wasnt like it was a fwe days ago. I see a lot around the same time as me are getting the same. maybe baby has moved?? moved so much i cant feel it!

not a good start to the day today. darren peed off withhis bro and no one to help me get the shopping in which is now being delvered very late! i am starving and dizzy from lack of food and dont have the energy for tesco man to stand there and do nothing while i scramble arond in crates picking stuff out that they never bother to bag for me when i ask. Electric was out for a good while there. Havnt been sick yet but its on the way and likely when the tesco man pulls up. he may bloody wait! i waited for him.

80 days for me to go and its flown that 20 days. i do wsh our babies would make our bellies wobble to let us know they are ok. :(

Dragonfly go get yourself checked out. there's no point sitting in silence getting more and more anxious!

Btw, when you get to about 30 weeks the movements are SO much stronger. Mine hurt now if she kicks me in the ribs or hips.

Ooooh I'm looking forward to that! Pip's been dancing around a bit more todya - but that might have something to do with the lollipop I've just eaten!

I have no way to get out anywhere and no money. The midwives finish work in my town at 10am! great working hours for them and the hospital in miles away and i have no car. i dont do buses i aint well enough to take a panic attack and throw up on one. baby is moving i an feel it just not as much as it was or hitting the same things as it was. It has causee me pain already by hitting something down below. I am tryig to keep cool about it, its done this before on me takes notions and then goes quiet.

bubba has his quiet days and then like today doing somersaults. could you get down to the docs when your oh gets in from work, how do you usually get to your appt's? don't worry yourself you been getting the odd digs so thats something.
my so called mate confronted me in the kitchen this morning asked me what me what my problem was lol. i said didnt have a problem but maybe she did as she ignored me yesterday. the cheek of her grrrrr i said maybe she felt guilty over something and maybe she wanted to tell me something. she walked off and my boss has taken her to lunch now lol, as if i'm that bothered lol don't she realise i got a baby on the way, a great partner a lovely house nearly done and a fab family and..... i leave this stink hole on 26 working days lol. i mean get a life woman lol she's a lonely old spinster who lost her children to her ex husband cos she didnt want them and her new hubby is working in the middle east and she has no mates apart from me at work. i cant stand two faced people who tread on others to gain promotion and brownie points.
maybe i'm too honest and loyal for my own good. ok rant over deep breaths lol.
hope everyones having a good day.
ps my office door hearing went well think i put myself over calmly and clearly if i don't say so myself hehe. cant wait to hear my bosses excuse over that one.
xx

Well if i wasnt pregnant I would take myself on a motorbike but that not practical now that I am and darren dosnt drive cars only bikes also. my dad would have to take me and he is working and far to busy running around after the rest of them. My mum would atcually crack up if i had an app on the same time as she had her dinner or sometihng. and next weeks hos app is at 6.30pm so thats got to put her out. mum forst not kids with her. I may hold out till wed and hopefully i have a good app as i am not sure what happens with a midwife but hopefully they will do a lot as i habnt been able to attend all the time.
will also ask about the anti natel classes in my house as one offered to have a midwife call to me as i couldnt make it to hospital.
i dread labour in case my dads working but in that case he will have to leave work or get out of his bed as taxis are arsholes here and lie to you when they will arrive and some wont lift women in labour in case they ruin their car or some crap like that. and ambulance dont come for either for labour.
they really couldnt give a dam here if you got there or not and my worst fear is having baby at home or in a car.

get that boss wanker of yours! sounds liek a dick head. hate people being treated bad.

Glad your hearing went well Helen :hugs: What's that 'friend' on about? How can she even ask if you've got a problem when she asked for her name to be taken off that thing??? Must be really dense.

Nice to see you Michelle :) What a lovely man you have. Hope you're helping be selecting the colours for things x

Not looking forwards to the painful kicks Mandy - he makes me jump sometimes now. I'm thinking painful kicks might be more freaky, but I'm sure I won't mind them once they start!

Have you thought about having a home birth Dragonfly?

I'd love a home birth :cry:... Thinking of putting water birth on my birth plan but there's only one water thing at the hospital so might not get it anyway.

:hug: xxx

:hugs: sorry you keep feeling like this hope they get a midwife out to you, do you live in the sticks then the docs being a distance away.

well my so called friend has topped it now, she has made a complaint about me having a go at her in the kitchen, if i werent so tired and have bad stretching pains i'd have a real go, but to be honest i'm a right wimp lol, and she knows it too, i couldnt have a go at myself in a mirror lol, but i will stand up for myself.
thing is there was one of the old mechs in there and he told hr that she made a snide comment asking if i were going to ignore her thus making an atmosphere and he told them all i did was say 'you weremin the office all day and didnt ignore her' and that it was all her and that i just stood there gobsmacked lol totally backfired, i werent gobsmacked she had a go but gobsmacked she had the nerve to have a go when she scuttled off the manager told him i'd made a list of 13 witnesses stating they never seen me shutting the office door to conceal myself on the phone lol. and she was one of the witnesses that put her name on it:rofl: so what does that make her look like lol... omg all this just isnt me at all my friends are gobsmacked that this has happened to me. she doesnt realise but i find everything else from other co-workers as to what is being said and done and they come and tell me or tell my supervisor and he called me after work lol. my supervisor has even recorded conversations and replayed them back lol. its like being i my own soap haha.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->