Due towards end of January 2009

dragonfly you make me giggle you do, your as bad as me for clumsiness.
i'm having the air bag in my car switched off beginnning of dec so can put bubba in the front of the car i don't think it'll fit in the back. lol at you and the corners elm, my betty beetle corners like its on rails lol, its mega. prob be swappping it for a zafira in the spring, theres gonna be tears i'm tellin ya

i had full blood count so not sure if thats the whole thing or i'll have another one at 34 wks.

rosies results should be back next monday i'm taking it no news is good news not going to stress over it.
i hardly slept last nite cos i were stressing about getting my co-workers to sign my paper saying they never seen me using my phone and shutting the door to conceal me doing it. but as it happens they couldnt wait to put their name on it i have 13 out of 13 employees to sign. so eat that poisoned dwarf of a boss lol. 29 days left at work till mat leave wooo hooo.
xx

HAHAHAHAHAHA...POISONED DWARF OF A BOSS!! Way to go Helen!
Dragonfly your clumsiness, as silly as it seems is all part of it...I'm going through it as well, especially throwing food all over self. I hope you feel better soon hon.
Lulu your nursery is lovely and I'm glad Matt took you to the museum! At least you got to see what all your hard work accomplished!
Elm, it's so frustrating at times isnt it? Especially unfair when we have so many raging hormones and things are hard tough enough as it is. I hope you get everything sorted out soon hon.

I can't believe we are all getting our 28 week appointments already! It seems not that long ago since we were all getting excited about our 21 week scans. Imagine how much bigger our babies have gotten since then! I've got my appointment tomorrow morning. I love it when the appointments come around, it seems like we have reached another milestone.

Lulu, the nursery looks really cute. Wish I could do more decorating in ours but we rent and the landlord is quite strict about what we do to the place, not even allowed picture hooks! Might look for some removable transfer things for the walls or something though. Mandy, don't feel bad about being disorganised. You should see my nursery, it's just a dumping ground for everything we haven't found space for since we moved and I just like to keep the door shut and ignore it. I suppose it is about time we started to think about car seats and stuff, just incase. My book says I should have my hospital bag ready from 30 weeks. What do I need in my hospital bag? I suppose there are loads of good lists on the internet for that, I'll have a look soon.

Elm, I can't believe you were online at the same time as me the other day. Nobody is ever here when I post so I tend to just do a quick post and sign off. We could have had a chat.

BabyD, I am having a lot of trouble sleeping at the moment too. I get a really sore back if I lie in one position for long so I am constantly turning over and wriggling about. My poor OH is kept awake all night too. Ohh well, he'd better get used to it I suppose. Really looking forward to stopping work soon, only another 6 weeks maybe!

baby has had her feet jammed up near my ribs for the past few days and every now and then she gives me a good kick. It's not comfy at all but I love being able to feel her.

I have had enough of the noise in this once quiet estate. Someones bloody house alarm goes off at the crack of dawn and its infuraiting and they have it going for an house winding me up! this is not good for my hormones in the morning. I was near dosing back to sleep when it started again and thats happening way to much! i must find that house cause if they arnt in and their alarm is gouing off i am sticking a nasty note on the door!

can i complain to the council even though i dont live in a council house?

anyway the neighbours dog is a pest! its about a foot long and sounds like its being murdered when i let my dogs out for a pee in the moring and my dosg dont even pay attention to it they just get on with their pee and come back in and its still sounding like a choked amplified goose on drugs in there!
I said to the owner who sometimes talkis to me (i think she is a druggie as she dosnt seem half with it) but said i take my dogs in when they bark as i dont want them disturbing her cause she smokes out her back on the phone alot. that was a hint to shut yuour dam dog up! no she ignores it like the other dog which looks like a walking skeleton and dosnt flinch or bark at no one because she has nev er walked it in the whole 4 yesrs she has lived there, It used t o bark. it now has walked in a straight line causing a permant grass line which is so weird looking when I look down on it from upstairs. the dog is very bored. Hers stays out there all night! we open the kitch window and that sets it off.
Mr Dragonfly has been shouting abuse at it in the morninngs and dosnt care who hears him as he isnt a morning person. Has called it a rat and she was in her garden!

and breath!

now this day better be ok as i didnt feel well last night and relised that suki orange had sodium benzonate in it and made me feel ill, i could have swore that was a poisin.

Helen - I got my full blood count taken at 28weeks too, think it's the norm here.

+ just a bit of side info i measured bang on 28cms at bang on 28 weeks lol

BabyD - I feel your pain :( I'm really uncomfortable and my hips with my SPD is getting worse and worse everyday.

:rofl: @ 'choked amplified goose on drugs'

It's my birthday on Friday so I just ordered my charm bracelet that my OH is buying me :cloud9: Also off work on Friday and the week after, yipee, can't wait :D need a break!

baby is poking at my cervex , it hasnt kicked but its knocking around low today and its like little stabbing pain when it does that. I dont like it. :( got a bit of a headache coming to. not liking this day.

My mum understandss none of my worries and calls me stupid because she never had any worries all throgh her pregnancies! well good for you mum! but then she dosnt really care anyway.

miffed now because i worked hard on a loca site here and i didnt get a thank you cert, stupid thing anyway but because they didnt like my opinion on some old crumbling wreak of a biulding i got slaughtered and now they are handing out things for contributions. errm i do your oitside advertising and make vids for your stupid site least they could do was give me one.
sounds petty but i have worked for lots of sites and i never get a thanks for them. I even helped create one and was removed from admin because i was pregnant?? how weird!

I think my bubs is now head down :D I've been getting kicked in the ribs which hasnt happened before.

+ I know what you mean dragonfly, it costs nothing to say thankyou. Same goes for miserable people who never smile!

well up came my breakfast! lay in bed there for a while trying to settle stomach and stop the head going dizzy and no amount of that helped. Baby was kicking my ribs and seems to be not miving feet now its moving down the bottom again. still panicing about premature labour for some reason. I just dont feel right today at all. I am almost scared to ever eat my breakfast now as i am so sick of trying to keep it down in the mornings, dosnt matter if i am sick or not before it. Now i feel floaty and dazzed.

Glad you all liked Pip's nursery, I can't wait to get the furniture in there and pack everything away ready for him to arrive. Had a mad panic last night as there were a couple of spots of blood when I went to the toilet. But there hasn't been anything since then and there were only a couple of teeny tiny spots so I'm thinking everything is fine. Listened in to Pip's heartbeat this morning and he seems perfectly happy.

Baby D I saw your post in 3rd Tri about your Mum being around when you're in labour. I have the same problem, my Mum's a nurse and is insistent that she will be around for the labour. But she is so clingy she just smothers me and I desperately want this to be about me and Matt and little Alex but I also know how much it will upset her. If you come up with any ideas on how to break the news gently let me know!

Am attaching a bump picture, am quite proud of my neat little bump considering I've been on bed rest for 8 weeks now and eat everything in sight!

Attachments

• bump 28wks.jpg
    bump 28wks.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
oh i must post my bump pic here to, i do on that other thread but so many commentthere it gets lost.
My mate has just text me after seeing my bump pic on bebo and said i was twice the size of her :( i dont know what way to take that.
still sick, only out of bed,. i am freaking baby is not as active and i feel pressure on my fanny :blush:and just sick!
really am worrying here,.

Attachments

• IMG_2646.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
I shouldn't worry Dragonfly, my sister isdue on the 15th Jan and her bump is tiny - we're all different aren't we! Pip has been really quiet the last few days and is lying very low down. I was worried about him this morning so put my doppler on to have a listen, he sounds fine. From what others have said I think our babies are concentrating on growing at the moment so are sleeping a little more

thats a relief. I can feel some movement but not alot. I feel dizzy, ears ringing again ( i have not had thet since early second tri) and I am trying to hold down food again here. I feel really low to and weak. Plus I think i am getting pressure as its a bit weird the feeling down there. I feel like phoning a midwife but feel i am being stupid. I tell people the opposite in here to call them and i cant even take my own advice.

https://[URL=https://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq307/rosiehelen32/?action=view&current=04112008033.flv]https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq307/rosiehelen32/th_04112008033.jpg[/URL]

lol thats funny everyone has to do one too now
xxx

cool vid its nice to face and all to the name now when i read your posts i know what you sound like. I am far to shy and hate the sound of my own voice and my accent to do that. I sound like an Irish farmer apparently! lol I would end up laughing away and not knowing what to say.

i sound like a farmer as well haha.
i don't like my voice hey ho never mind.
tis fun and everyone should do one now lol
i look scary hehe,

I've got it loading Helen. Hope everything goes well tomorrow :) xxx

they moved it to thursday now, my so call friend at work has told the manager that i got a few witnesses to sign that i have never been seen using my mobile phone and shutting the door to conceal myself. so they'll prob change their mind about that now, so i will be freezing her out tomorrow, find out who your friends are in these situations.
i've never had crossed words with a friend before but obviously she's more interested bout gaining brownie points from my weirdo boss lol. she loses me as a friend in the process. 13 out of 13 co-workers signed my letter she was the only one who asked for her name to be taken of grrrrr
xx
c'mn elm put a viddy on
xxx

She signed something then asked for her name to be taken off? That's weird! Bet your boss got to her to find out what's been going on and threatened her or offered her promotion or something dodgy.

Love you video! You don't sound like a farmer!!!! Can't tell you've not got makeup on or anything. I don't think I have the ability to make a video if I wanted to!!! Haven't got a webcam - there might be a video thing on the digital camera but that's beyond me at present (and I'm REALLY lacking the motivation :rofl:) xxx

Great bumps!

:hug:

i did it on my phone so kept going out of focus lol.
i did the list when he were off yesterday and she put her name on it. then this morning she asked if she could take it off hmmm dunno. but she must have broke her neck to tell him when i left at 5pm. he had my supervisor in the office as well and asked if it were true lol, my supervisor told him if he is telling the truth and he's genuinely sen me using my moby all the time and shutting the door to conceal it then he's got nothing to worry bout. i don't care i don't speak to him anymore anyway and i've got 28 days till i leave woohoo

Just out of interest (and noseyness) What pram/pushchair has everyone decided on? I'm planning on ordering mine this weekend I think and still not 100% certain on my choice. (I'm so indecisive!)

ps: Lulubee, the nursery looks lovely. As does your bump!
Helen, I'm not too clued up on all the stuff with your boss, but did nosey at some of your other posts, and it all sounds like a complete nightmare...at least you get to leave soon!
Dragonfly, Hope your feeling less low and weak soon. Think everyone has days like that. its crappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->