Due towards end of January 2009

I discovered about 48 new stretch marks on my stomach that where not there a few days ago. I only have one big one and a faint one on the other side now its ridicoulous looking ! i wish i never looking in the mirror when I was drying myself. :( Yes i know they are battle scars and all but they just look horrid. And no amount of cream has kept them away for me if you are going to get them you will no matter what you put on i think. I hope they go away after preg, i have enough self esteem issues without covering that up from darren as my legs used to be really bad.

And I look really really big this last two days! i cant believe how much i popped out in 3 days its weird. I look like I am ready to pop. I think i dropped to be honest as it seems lower the bump.

also feel depressed after having a shower and totally drained.

Sorry I haven't posted here for a few days. Has anyone heard from biscuit recently? Will have a look at her profile in a min.

Went to a NCT nearly new sale today - it was great, they like all their sales on their website, I'd recommend UK people having a look, got loads of stuff (they had prams, baths, carriers, changing bags, toys, books and loads more).

I'm feeling fine except for a dodgy tooth (really hoping I get a dentist next month) and back ache.

Sorry you're feeling bad dragonfly :hugs:

Had our first antenatal class. Has everyone had ward tours? Just wondering how big the labour rooms are in your hospital?
xxx

they dont do them here so wouldnt know elm. They dont seem to do much here infact lol

what site are you on about? i will give ita look at.

they dont do them here so wouldnt know elm. They dont seem to do much here infact lol

what site are you on about? i will give ita look at.

https://www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/nearly-new-sales

Someone on here posted about it last week and there happened to be a sale near me today :)

x

Dont t hink there any sales but there is somethig about an anti natel thing in belfast which is 30 mins from me in a car and I have no car, is actually quite a distance.

does anyones baby kick themand move where it hurts? mine has me on the edge of my seat here as usul poking about.

Dont t hink there any sales but there is somethig about an anti natel thing in belfast which is 30 mins from me in a car and I have no car, is actually quite a distance.

does anyones baby kick themand move where it hurts? mine has me on the edge of my seat here as usul poking about.

That's a shame.

He's only given me one sharp kick that I can remember. Sometimes he surprises me with movements but he's generally lovely to me. Maybe I've got fat protecting me?!! x

Hello ladies - sorry to hear you are feeling down dragonfly - sending you lots of:hug:

Elm, great site, thanks - i have done a bit of baby shopping today - bought snow suit, hat, mittens, vests, socks, bibs and lots of lovely blankets!!!

Still need lots, though.

:hug:

Hi ladies, sorry to hear about you feeling down Dragonfly, and hope your tooth gives you a bit of a break Elm. Nasty having a toothache. I wish I had access to that site, seems to have good bargains there. Also, I dont think we have ward tours here. Oh well....
I had my baby shower last night. What a great bunch of pressies and over 800.00!!! There was a great turn out and we sat around playing games and stuffing our faces...was great fun but I'm glad it's over because its alot of work on my mom. Plus, my sister's father in law who was a friend of the family died on Tuesday so it's been back and forth to town to help out. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

I am grand now, was that shower i took relaxed me a bit to much.

I am 32 weeks today! OMG! I am off to check I have everything again lol

Wow Michelle thats some money, we dont have them here i think if i asked anyone to my place for one no one would turn up. Or they would be clearing out theif attics of broken toys to bombard me with. But I am more going for the first case here.

I know my parents are buying pram and car seat and darrens parents has got the cot and mattress and one of darrens friends is suppose to be buying the sterilizer, but he said that weeks ago and he hasnt yet and I am fretting in case he dosnt and i am left with none. Would have preferd to get that myself. But I have everytig else here.

:wave:

It's gone a bit quiet over here - think everyone's hanging out in the journals / Jan thread in the third tri!!!

It's all icy here, I'm scared of falling on my bump - wearing really sensible shoes and taking little tiny steps everywhere. It's very pretty though - the canal was frozen over this morning!

Hope everyone's well :hugs: xxx

havnt updated in here! was really ill. Had another thread in 3rd on it. BP was high and was vomitting all night and had pains, thouht i was going into labour as felt baby pushing down on my fanny. But got midwife around and baby was fine. She was meant to call today to check me but she couldnt so got my dad to check my bp and it was fine, back to normal! so i wil put it down to the sickness as aparently my body is getting me ready for labour! EEKK! that was horrid the other night, i now fear the whole thing.

but least the bp is down so i am not worried anymore . i will still not do much as it seems to rise . good excuse for me anyway to do nothing.

I swear my hands are swelling tying this! just looked at them ad they are hot,vaiy and look bigger! not another dam thing.

My hands are swollen too Dragon :( looks horrid don't it with big fat veins sticking out and sausage fingers :rofl:

:wave:

It's gone a bit quiet over here - think everyone's hanging out in the journals / Jan thread in the third tri!!!

It's all icy here, I'm scared of falling on my bump - wearing really sensible shoes and taking little tiny steps everywhere. It's very pretty though - the canal was frozen over this morning!

Hope everyone's well :hugs: xxx

omg same. it was like an icerink today :( luckily I bought a pair of pink timbs to wear :D so qt.

I had a bad nights sleep! was really agitated cause of the cramps and couldnt sleep. :( i probablly will go into labour at the night time then as it seems to be doing it all night now. Its shit. :( bad day today lots of stress. Think i may do my hair though. and i better sleep tonight!

I'm finding nights are getting worse too. I'll usually feel completely knackered in the evening and fall asleep quite quickly when I go to bed but then wake up at around 3.30 am needing to go to the toilet then not be able to go back to sleep or get comfortable for ages and ages. Couldn't breathe properly when I woke up in the early hours of this morning, thing he was hanging round high up!!!

How's your hair looking dragonfly?

Love the sound of pink timbs!!! I've got Reebok basketball boots (that are actually for playing basketball in...), going to get my walking boots out tomorrow I think if it doesn't rain tonight.

:hug: xxx

hair turned out lovely and i managed to keep calm and not freak! so glad my mate done it. Needs cut though but have to phone hair dresser for that. My hair looks healthy now and is a shade darker where it was all facded and crap looking before. Feel so much better its done. I left it for 5 months like that! eeek! leats it wont need done for a good while anyway.

i have the same elm i get up around 3 or 4 for a pee and cant get back to sleep. Then get all annoyed. Then when i do sleep i am up again an hour or so for another pee and battling to get back to sleep. Its horrid. And the cramps are crap! bet i go into labour when times right at 4am or something. I am having probs breathing sometimes but not as much this past fwe days and i am near sure baby has moved down. still kicking out at the right and damaging my orgains, it feels like that anwyay. If i lie on my side it helps a bit. I am astmatic anyway so my inhaler gets used.

Well girls, I feel terrible today. I'm knackered and have a stinker of a cold. I'm at work but I feel totally useless. My whole body hurts and I'm just sitting here like a zombie :( I'm gonna just dose myself up with paracetemol until the weekend. I'd feel too guilty about pulling a sicky so close to my mat leave!

I'm the same, wake up about 3am and then can't get back to sleep for hours - just lie daydreaming about Pip. :blush: Matt moaned that when I went back to sleep early this morning I started snoring - the joys of pregnancy!

I had dream that it was a girl I had , she was lovely looking and had pink bedsheets for her. But then I had a dream a while ago it was a boy to. Toying with me now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->