• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dull ache above pelvic bone - is this a symptom

Yep Rai yours looks +ve!! How exciting, this does seem to have been a preg symptom for a lot of ladies on here!!

:yipee:

x x x

Yep Rai yours looks +ve!! How exciting, this does seem to have been a preg symptom for a lot of ladies on here!!

:yipee:

x x x

Yep, I do think it is a sympton! It's a weird one though, but hey I'll take it!:haha:

I find this very interesting! I have had this on and off for about a week. Ignore my chart lol. At least thats what I am told to do. I had all the signs of ovulation for possible O 10 days ago and some major ov pain as well. Ugh. Good luck to you all

Ladies, I just wanted to give ya'll hope.. I think this dull pain above the pelvic bone was DEFINITELY a preggo sign for me. My ache started at around 3-4 dpo and resulted in this (taken today at 11dpo):

clearblue and FRER_11dpo.jpg

Sending :dust: to all!

:yipee: :yipee:

I'm still testing like a looney! Do you chart Rai?

x x x

Hi Claire, I am really sorry for you. Lots of good luck for this month! XXX

Hi girls, it looks like I'm out too, had a temp drop, tested again today and got a BFN - ( today - DPO12 and always have AF on DPO12/13 so should show now on FRER test), so having a glass of wine to calm the tears. Still getting the dull ache, I don't remebmer it being like this previous months, its much milder than pre-AF cramps, but I think I have to accept the negative - unless anything changes over the coming days but i think the evidence is showing otherwise!

So Claire Lou - chat in two weeks for the next two week wait - lets hope its our turn next month - and any other ladies who are at the same time scales as us!!!! :hissy:

Good luck ladies _ I really hope its your month! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"