dumbass questions about presed and softcups

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok...so willing to try anything to speed up the process...so...

1- what are they ??

2 what the hell do you do with them !!?!

Thanks in advance xxxx

pre-seed is a sperm safe lube...the softcups...i'm not sure about those. I've never used them but I think they are like a diaphragm except you put them in after intercourse to hold the semen in instead of putting them in before to keep the semen out?
I think they were made as an alternative to pads or tampons for AF...I'm not totally sure. sorry about that one.

the pre-seed is really pretty easy to use. Rather self explanatory really. It comes with applicators so you can place the pre-seed into your vagina to help the swimmers. it's supposed to simulate fertile cm

^WSS :flower: The pre-seed is a sperm friendly lubricant that mimics fertile CM to help the little swimmers! It can be kind of messy, so if you try it, only use about 1/3 of what it calls for to use in the applicator!

And she's right about the soft cups as well... they're for catching menstrual flow instead of using tampons or pads. A lot of women use them for TTC to catch the swimmers and CM, and hold it up close to the cervix.

They look like this:

https://bepreparedperiod.com/sitemanager/product/Softcup%20Reusable.jpg

that is what I thought they were for and what I was thinking the ttc ladies did with them instead...I've never tried this so I can't say weather it works or not.

Willing to try anything if I dont get my bfp this weekend !! Xx

I did it with my first LO. It took us 7 months to conceive. After the first 4 or 5 cycles, I used pre-seed, used softcups, and hubby took zinc supplements. Honestly, I think it was the zinc that helped us, but every little bit probably played a factor!

Haha! This made me laugh"What the hell do you do with it?!"- especially because those were my exact questions when I read about them somewhere. Seems like a good idea for TTC though!

You might want to practice with the soft cups before you need them after DTD. The first time I used one I found them to be huge and awkward to insert (while lying down after DTD, I think for periods most folks insert them in a squatting/sitting position). I also found them to be painful to insert but them not bad once it's in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->