• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

sorry stressing out how to post the image

[IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/Chartcd22.png[/IMG]

Oh ye, looks like it could be CD17. At least you know you are ovulating. I was so upset when they were not sure if I did.

I am not sure about the color of the line. Should it be darker than this ? Mine all look faint.

Here is my chart. My temps are doing usual thing, going up and down and then up again right before AF. I expect AF to arrive on Saturday. I thought it would be marked by a red window or so but it is not. Maybe I am mistaken something.
I can't wait for my next cycle, I assume I'll get a report after that. Can't wait to see it. Gosh I am so impatient :wohoo:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF05122011.png

Oh ye, looks like it could be CD17. At least you know you are ovulating. I was so upset when they were not sure if I did.

I am not sure about the color of the line. Should it be darker than this ? Mine all look faint.

Here is my chart. My temps are doing usual thing, going up and down and then up again right before AF. I expect AF to arrive on Saturday. I thought it would be marked by a red window or so but it is not. Maybe I am mistaken something.
I can't wait for my next cycle, I assume I'll get a report after that. Can't wait to see it. Gosh I am so impatient :wohoo:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF05122011.png

Oh yeah, they sent me an e-mail the other day about the red line, saying when its faint they can't be sure of exacts date but if very dark then monitor is confident you ovulated on that exact date. something like that.

I am sure AF due for me on saturday or sunday something like that. So does you temp rise then drop for AF? What should i be looking out for?

So are you on cycle 3 now the? do you get report straight after your 4th month?
Good luck i hope the witch doesnt show. Im pretty sure she will for me as i have sore boobs already :-(

Dont rely 100% on your green days for the first cycle. It is more than likely that it is incorrect. Since the monitor has no historic data of your ovulation it can not predict exact fertile period. I think it's going by average accepted norm. I have put average cycle as 28 days when filling in personal data. This gave me green days around cd14 for the first cycle which was too late for me as I ovulate between cd10 and cd12.
Are you using OPK's? It could help you to pinpoint ovulation date before the monitor adjust to your cycles.

Yeah not relying on chart just yet. In fact I'm rather hoping it changes to a couple of days earlier.

I didn't have to put in my average cycle? I'm pretty sure it just asked me for my last 3 period dates, which I took straight from my P Tracker.

I haven't bothered with OPK's, but do have some here.

I'll upload a chart when there is enough info to look at.

Hi Pinki, you are right, I put in my last period dates which worked out as average of 28. In fact I took all data from PTracker for the last year. So I only had period dates and loads of hearts :)

Kaye, I am on my cycle 3 now. I am not sure when you get that report but it looks like other girls got it after 4 cycles. So I hope to get it in January.

I am sure about AF too. I got all my usual symptoms so I know it's on its way :witch: Not even going to test this month. I am sick of getting BFN's all the time.

P.S. Usually my temp goes down a little bit and then AF starts. If you are pregnant it should stay elevated.

Hello Ladies, How are you getting on? Just to let you know looks like I will be leaving you to look after rhis thread, My Laparoscopy went well, but the damage to my tubes is too extensive I have scar tissue and my tubes are stuck to my uterus, but my ovaries are absolutely fine so we are going to be starting IVF, Please keep me updated and I wish you all the luck in the world xx

Good luck mrs howley, the ivf will get you there in the end. Thanks for your helpful posts. All the best. X

Hello Ladies, How are you getting on? Just to let you know looks like I will be leaving you to look after rhis thread, My Laparoscopy went well, but the damage to my tubes is too extensive I have scar tissue and my tubes are stuck to my uterus, but my ovaries are absolutely fine so we are going to be starting IVF, Please keep me updated and I wish you all the luck in the world xx

Hi Mrshowley

Hope you are ok? Sorry about the the damage being too extensive. However massive good luck on your IVF journey, i truly wish you all the best and lots of baby dust too. Im sure you will be sharing your BFP news with us soon.
Thanks for starting this thread too.

Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: and well wishes xxxx

I am so sorry to hear about extensive damage to your tubes. I wish you best of luck with IVF and hope you get your BFP very soon.

Thanks for all your support!!!

Hi guys, a little update. Temps have been steady so far, very little fluctuation, then last night a massive dip appeared.

I know this sounds silly, but being cold wouldn't cause that, would it? Random question.

Wanted to upload my chart, but at the moment it is slightly beyond me.

i had 2 dips on my chart and if it followed by 3 or more higher temps that could indicate ovulation i think? Im still learning lol.

Hi Ladies

I had an e-mail from Duo saying that my chart showing all the right signs post ovulation as my temps are raised and that they want to reassure me the we DTD the right times.

I cant tell you how happy i am, just to know i am ovulating. I have had cycle 21 bloods that have confirmed ovulation and then that i have suggested that i havent so this has really re-assured me.

Anyway here is a copy of my chart on cd25. What you think?

[IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cd25cycle1.png[/IMG]

Looks like they put your ovulation on your dip, so perhaps that what it was. It's gone back up a little today.

I think that sounds encouraging! Everything I have is crossed for you, how amazing would it be to get your bfp this month??

I am doing well thanks for asking (recovering nicely!). If you are pregnant, I am getting an HSG and a duo fertility monitor when I get back on my feet again, first thing :)

Hi Ladies

I had an e-mail from Duo saying that my chart showing all the right signs post ovulation as my temps are raised and that they want to reassure me the we DTD the right times.

I cant tell you how happy i am, just to know i am ovulating. I have had cycle 21 bloods that have confirmed ovulation and then that i have suggested that i havent so this has really re-assured me.

Anyway here is a copy of my chart on cd25. What you think?

[IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cd25cycle1.png[/IMG]

Looks interesting. It definitely feels good to know what your body is doing! Im quite liking it too. Glad you got the confirmation you wanted.

Hi Kaye,

Your chart looks so beautiful. Your temps are elevated and so stable. Lets hope it will stay this way and you get BFP this month. Your timing was perfect so you have a very good chance I'd say.

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/0812.png

My current chart (forgive me if it doesnt work)

It works !!! It's hart to say anything yet since only few days you are using it

Yay it worked.
nice to see your chart, this is gonna be interesting seeing everyones charts all the time.

Well dont know about you ladies but im actually nervous plugging the reader in now incase my temps drop. AF due Sunday, praying she doesnt.
Good luck ladies x

Mine went up this morning, but I have all AF signs now . May temps will drop tomorrow and It wil come on Saturday right on time as usual. She is always punctual :)

At least it has lots of red hearts. Lol.

I'm interested in what my temps are doing now. I wonder if it's going back up now! Only time will tell :)

Good luck Kaye! Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->