• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

Here is mine, no hearts for me as I am sitting my final exams at the moment. Sleeping on my books every night :sad1:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF08122011.png

Here is mine, no hearts for me as I am sitting my final exams at the moment. Sleeping on my books every night :sad1:

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF08122011.png

Doesn't look like your missing out on anything there Kitsia ;)

My temp has shot up last night, higher than all the other temps I've had. I'll be interested to see if it goes higher!

Kitsia - your chart looks good to me! Good Luck

My temp has dropped already this morning :-( gutted, guess that means im out and af will show on sunday.

Pinkisexi - Good luck, hopefully this means you ovulated if you get another few higher temps.

Does anyone know which adhesives in the test pack are sensitive ones? I'm getting a sore red mark now :(

Kitsia - your chart looks good to me! Good Luck

My temp has dropped already this morning :-( gutted, guess that means im out and af will show on sunday.

Pinkisexi - Good luck, hopefully this means you ovulated if you get another few higher temps.

Gutted, just been to loo and im spotting already!
So does the probably mean Lutheal Phase defect? So upset that the witch is on her way. Another failed month :-(

ive been taking agnus castus. Should i take b6 aswell?

thanks for your help.
How are you feeling Mrshowley?

To be honest, I didn't get on well with Angus Castus, I didn't see much difference and it gave me mega headaches, I found with b6 I noticed a difference straight away pretty much and if having a short Luteal phase was my problem then I would of been sorted, I don't really know about taking them together and wouldn't like to suggest anything like that but it probably is safe, I know that Dou Fertility do recommend taking b6 if you have a short Luteal Phase, but personally I think you should try anything I did and if my problems are not what they are then I would of got pregnant, try everything and anything and take what ever the doctors suggest.
I am feeling fine physically, mentally it has been a lot to absorb, but I am sure once I get my head round it all and my first IVF appointment comes through I will be dancing on the rooftops :)

Got my confirmation e-mail of sending my monitor back, that means it's official now, I am no longer a Duo Fertility user, I gonna let the wonder of science work it's magic instead and end up with 2 babies :)

Got my confirmation e-mail of sending my monitor back, that means it's official now, I am no longer a Duo Fertility user, I gonna let the wonder of science work it's magic instead and end up with 2 babies :)

Maybe twins :) Good luck Mrs Howley!

To be honest, I didn't get on well with Angus Castus, I didn't see much difference and it gave me mega headaches, I found with b6 I noticed a difference straight away pretty much and if having a short Luteal phase was my problem then I would of been sorted, I don't really know about taking them together and wouldn't like to suggest anything like that but it probably is safe, I know that Dou Fertility do recommend taking b6 if you have a short Luteal Phase, but personally I think you should try anything I did and if my problems are not what they are then I would of got pregnant, try everything and anything and take what ever the doctors suggest.
I am feeling fine physically, mentally it has been a lot to absorb, but I am sure once I get my head round it all and my first IVF appointment comes through I will be dancing on the rooftops :)

I bet it has been a tough few days for you, bet you are drained! Hopefully your appointment will be through in no time, and as you say dancing of the rooftops. Please do keep us updated on your progress though, can't wait for some good news. Twins would be great too!

Hi Mrs Howley, hope you are feeling better :hugs: Why are you sending the monitor back ? I thought you get to keep it and I saw some people selling them on to other people if they no longer use it.

Gutted, just been to loo and im spotting already!
So does the probably mean Lutheal Phase defect? So upset that the witch is on her way. Another failed month :-(

Hi hun, sorry to hear about this. I think I'll join you tonight. I have premenstrual cramps and nausea. AF should arrive in few hours.

Here is what I found on Fertility Friend. It says that LH between 10 to 16 days normal.

"How do I know if my luteal phase is long enough?

The normal luteal phase length is from 10 to 16 days. If you notice over a few cycles (with clear ovulation patterns on your charts and accurate data collection methods) that your luteal phase is less than 10 days, then this is something to mention to your doctor who will be able to help you. If you have several cycles with well-timed intercourse during your fertile period, and a luteal phase on the short side of normal (10 or 11 days) then you may also consider bringing this up with your doctor who will be able to help you determine whether or not this could be an issue for you.
The luteal phase does not usually vary much from cycle to cycle, while the follicular phase (the time between menstruation and ovulation) can vary considerably. A variance of more than a day or two in your luteal phase usually means that ovulation may have occurred earlier or later than your chart indicates on one or more cycles and you may need to make some adjustments to your charts. You can use the manual override feature or the ovulation detection tuners to make adjustments."

Kitsia it is going back because my husband got it on pay monthly, we have only paid about £350 therefore we no longer need to pay the outstanding and they have said we can send it back and don't need to pay anymore off, so technically we don't own it x

brill, maybe that was ovulation then, hopefully they will confirm it for you in a few days when they sure.

Well i got my period early hours, extremeley heavy at only 10dpo. What really concerns me though, is i had my highest ever temperature today? ?? so confused.

brill, maybe that was ovulation then, hopefully they will confirm it for you in a few days when they sure.

Well i got my period early hours, extremeley heavy at only 10dpo. What really concerns me though, is i had my highest ever temperature today? ?? so confused.

Is is unusual for your period to be this early? Maybe email DF and let them know your concerned, no doubt you'll get a reassuring reply Monday or Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->