• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

I have the opposite problem, I had a temp drop, and then a massive rise a couple of days later and I thought that was my ovulation yet they have confirmed it at cd13 which seems weird to me

Attachments

• chart 30th dec.jpg
    chart 30th dec.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
Yes received it today. Collected it this morning and had it with me all day at work. I've just opened it now and about to have a read. I think I shall start wearing it at the weekend, as I'm going to a hotel tomorrow until Sat with my fiancé. I just haven't got time to sort it all out. I'd rather sit down and do it properly on Sunday.

I hope DF give you some answers.

it looks like I actually ovulated on cd 17 what do you think?

They could be right. It is hard to say without seeing other signs. Have you start using OPK's yet ? Whats your usual LP ? Mine was 16 days for the past two cycles. So if I ovulated on CD10 I would get AF on CD26 which is a bit early for me (usually 27/28 days cycle) but it has happend before. But if I did on CD15 my AF should start on CD31. I have never had cycle that long.

Yes received it today. Collected it this morning and had it with me all day at work. I've just opened it now and about to have a read. I think I shall start wearing it at the weekend, as I'm going to a hotel tomorrow until Sat with my fiancé. I just haven't got time to sort it all out. I'd rather sit down and do it properly on Sunday.

I hope DF give you some answers.

Oh gosh, you are so patient. I would have probably opened it at work and stuck it on in the ladies bathroom :haha:

Haha. I was tempted to get it out an read the book, but I wouldn't have had the privacy, even in my office. Plus I am always so busy that lunch is a rarity.

I am looking forward to getting started, but can't see what difference these two days will make. Plus also I've got washing and packing to do for two nights away :(

I've got my book out now and will have a read before bed :)

Haha. I was tempted to get it out an read the book, but I wouldn't have had the privacy, even in my office. Plus I am always so busy that lunch is a rarity.

I am looking forward to getting started, but can't see what difference these two days will make. Plus also I've got washing and packing to do for two nights away :(

I've got my book out now and will have a read before bed :)

Hello ladies, got my Fertility Report today, Seems my cycles are normal, Here it is

Attachments

• Fertility Report.pdf
    342.5 KB · Views: 29
Hello ladies, got my Fertility Report today, Seems my cycles are normal, Here it is

Hi

Very interesting. Least your cycles are normal which is very good.. Sorry to read the part about a possible pregnancy.

Good luck with your other procedures.

Hi Ladies

Well i feel slightly better about sperm results as i had to send them to duo and i was worried they might have said we werent eligible for the money back guarantee. Howevery they said they don't see anything concerning with them results. So they must still think we can get pg

Hi Ladies

Well i feel slightly better about sperm results as i had to send them to duo and i was worried they might have said we werent eligible for the money back guarantee. Howevery they said they don't see anything concerning with them results. So they must still think we can get pg

That is very good news Kaye. You must feel much better now.

Thanks for the report MrsHowley. It is very interesting especially about possible pregnancy at cycle 4. First cycle I got their email saying that I might be pregnant. I was not, but it must mean that something possible is happening. I wonder if its good or bad though.

How do you feel about your lap coming up ?

I did not get reply from DF yet but I am after checking my monitor and guess what, my ovulation date was moved back to CD10. :happydance: My timing was right !!!! I wonder why it keeps happening to me though :-k

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/df1122011.png

Kitsia, I think that maybe it just takes longer to adjust to some peoples bodies, I don't really know.
Not feeling too bad about my lap atm, I just want to get it over with then we will have a clear idea what the problem is and get me fixed so I can conceive :)

I did not get reply from DF yet but I am after checking my monitor and guess what, my ovulation date was moved back to CD10. :happydance: My timing was right !!!! I wonder why it keeps happening to me though :-k

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/df1122011.png

oh brilliant news, and you have dtd loads on the green days :winkwink:

Hi MrsHowley,
Would you be able to post your chart from cycle1 at all?
My last cd21 bloods were low preogesterone, but cycles regular so think i might be having some anonulatory cycle too

Hi guys. Sorry I've been missing for a while. Received my Fertilty report also.

Attachments

• Fertility Report.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 31
Hi Ladies, how are you all??
Got my opk's so I can now start the study :)
Kaye have attached my first chart for you
Wow Choccie that is so promising :)

Attachments

• first chart.jpg
    first chart.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member