• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Fertility Monitor

I just got my report through last week, and didnt realise that it was part of the service, so really happy with it.

Have an appointment with the docs on Monday to discuss, as they have recomended a few things that I could try - Clomid maybe, or progesterone boosters.

Am worried about what the doc will say/whether he will take it seriously, but fingers crossed he can help.

Unexplained infertility - 2.5 years trying, and have to try for 3 years before they put me on the (3 year long!!) NHS waiting list for IVF :growlmad:

What did your report say? Did it show anything obvious wrong on there?

P.s. doctor should take it seriously! Take your temp charts with you too, as sometimes they ask you to do this too.

Hi Kaye,

I had my temps quite high during period for the first 3 cycles. Only this time my temperatures dropped very low and AF arrived afterwards. This is something I did not have before and not really sure if its good or bad.

Hi Kaye,

I had my temps quite high during period for the first 3 cycles. Only this time my temperatures dropped very low and AF arrived afterwards. This is something I did not have before and not really sure if its good or bad.

its so confusing isnt it? I thought it dropped then AF arrived but then that happened. Another lady said to me that it can be quite normal for some women to have there temps stay high.
To be honest whenever AF is here, i do always feel hotter, do you?

Not long for your report now is it?

It sure is :wacko:

Yes, I do feel hotter when AF is here. Sometimes I even wake up at night because I am sweating like a pig :) I had no problems this month but my temps are very low.

ha ha i wake up like that too.

I need to chill out and stop stressing over what my chart looks like and just wait four months and see what they say. ]

Here is my latest graph, cycle 2 day 5

[IMG]https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle2cd5.png[/IMG]

I just got my report through last week, and didnt realise that it was part of the service, so really happy with it.

Have an appointment with the docs on Monday to discuss, as they have recomended a few things that I could try - Clomid maybe, or progesterone boosters.

Am worried about what the doc will say/whether he will take it seriously, but fingers crossed he can help.

Unexplained infertility - 2.5 years trying, and have to try for 3 years before they put me on the (3 year long!!) NHS waiting list for IVF :growlmad:

P.s. doctor should take it seriously! Take your temp charts with you too, as sometimes they ask you to do this too.

It pointed out a few things that may help, so that's good - will just have to see what the doc says on Monday.

Looking at the other reports that are on here, there are a lot of similar paragraphs/statements, so I think that it might be computer generated, however very useful all the same - and means that I have something to show the doc, rather than just go and say to him DO SOMETHING - ANYTHING!!

Temp spike today, so looking like BFP or AF due around christmas - let's hope it's a BFP from Santa!

im showing my girlfriend star wars for the first time,

should i show her them in order 1-6

or should i show them 4-6, then 1-3?

You shouldn't show her star wars. Unless you want her to think you are a complete geek and never to have sex with you again.

It pointed out a few things that may help, so that's good - will just have to see what the doc says on Monday.

Looking at the other reports that are on here, there are a lot of similar paragraphs/statements, so I think that it might be computer generated, however very useful all the same - and means that I have something to show the doc, rather than just go and say to him DO SOMETHING - ANYTHING!!

Temp spike today, so looking like BFP or AF due around christmas - let's hope it's a BFP from Santa!

AF for me is due 24th Dec, so if I got a BFP then it really would be an Xmas gift :)

Hi girls, how is everyone getting on?

I've not had my ovulation confirmed by DF yet, will log on to my laptop and check it later when I get time. My temps are still up and seem to do a little up an little down, but still up.

Keep getting random emails from DF though, none of them are personal. Just pre written emails, as one today said 'Dear (insert users name)'. Lol.

Be good to hear from everyone. Hope all are well.

Ya, I get random emails too. Nothing too important.

I'd say you get ovulation confirmed when you connect the reader later on tonight.

Nothing much on my side. I am waiting for my green days. They are due next week.

Ya, I get random emails too. Nothing too important.

I'd say you get ovulation confirmed when you connect the reader later on tonight.

Nothing much on my side. I am waiting for my green days. They are due next week.

Logged on and got nothing confirmed :( maybe tomorrow!

Christmas week is a good week to have green days. Generally you'll have more time on your hands and lots of festive cheer :) lots of babies are conceived at Xmas and new year ;)

Yep I hope :) It's just very busy time at work but I will manage it some how :)

How is your chart looking ? Maybe you ovulated later than 7th or 8th ?

Hold on a moment and I'll upload the chart. I doubt I ovulated later, as all twos have been high since my dip. Give me a few mins to upload it

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/1512.png

Last nights was my highest temp of all.

I think my most significant dip was 7th and 8th. The other dip was after my temps had began to rise. I guess the experts will decide, but I hope it was the 7th or 8th. The only other dip was the 11th, but according to the CM results, the 8th was the most fertile day. For me all the signs point to that day, and honestly if I hadn't been using DF then I would have completely disregarded that day as anything other than a normal cycle day.

I also notice that I slept terribly the 8th night, not sure if that has any significance, but I woke up feeling like i'd been awake all night.

Only time will tell if I am right.

Well, let's hope you will get it tomorrow. Have to tried to put the same temperatures on Fertility Friend ? I found that it confirm ovulation much earlier.

Well, let's hope you will get it tomorrow. Have to tried to put the same temperatures on Fertility Friend ? I found that it confirm ovulation much earlier.

Yeah I downloaded the iPhone app, then got extremely annoyed trying to input data. And the temps aren't in degrees. Too much for my brain to handle lol. But other than that, it would have been a good idea ;)

Ps I've just noticed that DF have moved my green days from 4th - 7th to 8th - 11th. I knew they were off, so perhaps Ill get it confirmed tomorrow or something :)

It's in degrees, you have to change it in account setting. You can also log in on your laptop. I really like it, it has a lot of reports and helps to analyse your cycle.

HI All

It took ages for DF to confirm my ovulation, so dont get too worried about it, its just coz its our first cycle.

Well i have my green days showing now, starting Monday.
We been doing loads of decorating so not had much time for dtd, so hopefully we will make up for lost time next week lol

DF have, at some point between 6am this morning and now, moved my green days to centre around the days I suspected ovulation. I now have solid green on 8th,9th,10th and faded green on 7th and 11th. It's just a matter of time before they confirm if OV was 7th or 8th.

I'm so surprised that I've managed to pin point OV myself with just a few readings.

I'm a very happy DF customer already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"