Duo Fertility Monitor

Looks good Angie !! Hopefully it wil never go down !!!! Fingers crossed.

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2312.png

Here's my chart - it's my first cycle using DF (not even a full cycle).

Looks very promising Pinki ! I hope AF will never arrive and you get BFP as your Xmas gift :) it would be nice, wouldn't it ? Have you tested yet ?

I would love to get a BFP! But no I haven't tested, as I'd rather wait and see.
AF is due tomorrow.

Have been looking at other peoples charts and temps do go down and up when AF is due, I guess what happens tonight will determine what's going on. When I look at other peoples charts I get confused!

I have to say that I didn't realise we DTD so often until I charted it lol.

Interestingly last nights temp is the highest temp I've ever recorded.

Its true, my temps always dip and go up before AF, but my temps are all over the place. Even DF tought I was pregnant on my first cycle. I really hope it's your month !!! I have everything crossed for you !!!

Have you been TTC'ing for a long time ?

Temp rise looks good Pinki - fingers crossed! - and yes, you do DTD lots!!! ;-)

Kitsia - my temps are all over the place too - and seem to have a different pattern every month - however I am glad that I have the DF experts monitoring them. If I was doing it myself, I think that I'd be confused!

No, we have only just started TTC. I wanted to use DF, as I tried charting BBT's and got annoyed with it. I like that I can be in control with DF.

I saw it on dragons den ages ago and knew id want to use it. I do like my gadgets!

My OH is usually quite busy, as he has a very high powered job, so it's easy for us to miss the right time. So I wanted to know that I had the timing right for us.

Same here, we both are very busy so it is very important to get timing right. Except we are TTC'ing over a year now. I have never thought it would take that long to get pregnant!! I though DF will help with my timing but I am becoming a bit worried that it could be more than this. OH still thinks that it's nothing wrong with me and I am simply too stressed with work and studying. Oh well, time will show.

Really hope it's your month !!

Same here, we both are very busy so it is very important to get timing right. Except we are TTC'ing over a year now. I have never thought it would take that long to get pregnant!! I though DF will help with my timing but I am becoming a bit worried that it could be more than this. OH still thinks that it's nothing wrong with me and I am simply too stressed with work and studying. Oh well, time will show.

Really hope it's your month !!

I think as time ticks by you start to worry, but there is only a 25% chance each month of falling pregnant even if you get the timing right, so imagine if you were getting it wrong!

I had a look back at my P Tracker app at the last year, because I tracked my period and the dates we DTD, and it seems we probably didn't actually hit the right date on 10/12 months. So if we had actually been TTC then we'd have got no where!

I think we beat ourselves up too much, after all it a 50/50 effort.

Yep, when I look at P tracker I have BD'ed around CD 14 as I thought it was my ovulation date. Now when I got DF I see that I actually ovulate earlier than I thought. I hope I'll get my BFP in 2012.

Yep, when I look at P tracker I have BD'ed around CD 14 as I thought it was my ovulation date. Now when I got DF I see that I actually ovulate earlier than I thought. I hope I'll get my BFP in 2012.

2012 has to be our year!

I really hope 2012 is our year.

We have been trying now, i think its about 28 cycles (lost count) no where nearer, and i am really struggling now. I am so sad all the time. I think the DF has just made me worry more, its not made me relax like i thought it would.

Wish you ladies all the good luck in world and hope you all have a merry xmas, get very merry and make some babies!!

We have been trying now, i think its about 28 cycles (lost count) no where nearer, and i am really struggling now. I am so sad all the time. I think the DF has just made me worry more, its not made me relax like i thought it would.

Wish you ladies all the good luck in world and hope you all have a merry xmas, get very merry and make some babies!!

Me too Kate - this is cycle 31 - it's a struggle, and milestones like xmas are tough - especially when everyone around seems to be pregnant/having children - not to worry, think positive, and our time will come xxx

When I start using DF I was very upset for the first two cycles as they could not get my ovulation nor green days right. It actually got me in tears after they sent me an email that I did not ovulate and it's OK because it happens some times. I knew I did and was very angry that they could not see it for so long. They say they made some adjustments and it should not happen anymore.
I actually see DF as a very expensive termometer :) I am sorry if this offends anybody but this is how I feel. The only benefit is that I do not have to wake up early in the morning to take my temps. That's about it.

I decided to move on with my life. I am not going to upset myself and put it on hold just because I may or may not be pregnant. Back to my usual life and stress free BD'ing in 2012!!! If I miss my O date, let it be!! If I feel like having a glass of wine, I will definitely have one, if I want to BD in a position that is not good to conceive, I am sure I will .... :holly:

I send you lots of :hug: Kaye.

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year !! :xmas3:

i think Kitisia i will take a leaf out of your book and try the same!

Hi Girls, hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve.

DF have confirmed OV as 8th December and also AF hasn't arrived yet.

Enjoy your Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a lovely time xxx

Hi Girls, hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve.

DF have confirmed OV as 8th December and also AF hasn't arrived yet.

Enjoy your Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a lovely time xxx

Hi, that sounds promising. Are your temps still up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->