DVD on shower registry?

SWade904

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Working on my registry and I wanted to know if anyone thought it was tacky to add a Disney movie for baby? My husband and I have been buying them as they are released from the vault for years because we wanted to have a nice Disney collection for our future children (they need to know what the good kid's movies are!) Anyway, I only wanted to add Mulan since it's only out for a short time and we're tight on money saving for my maternity leave. What does everyone think? I just don't want to add it to the registry and then imagine the eye rolls from guests as they see it on there :p

You can put it there, and it's up to the person whether they want to buy it. Tbh if I saw a DVD on a registry list, I wouldn't buy it (not because I think it doesn't belong there or anything), I always gravitate to the cutesy items, so it wouldn't satisfy me lol. That said I totally get your obsession with the good movies! I've been thinking how I wish I still had all the Disney classics (on DVD not VHS) for my little Monster. So I guess to sum up what I'm saying, I'd love to receive a gift like that but as a gift giver it's not what I would pick off a registry list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->