Dye run or possible positive?

aj5173

Reaction score
AF is due today, and no sign of her yet. This afternoon I went ahead and tested with one of the Dollar Tree tests. At first I thought it was clearly negative, but over a few minutes, I noticed that I could see some dye along the edge of the strip. I took the test apart, and the dye smudges across the strip but is very clear on the edge. The dye is also not on the test line, but next to it. I know I should retest, but I want to wait until tomorrow morning to use FMU. What do you all make of this?

Attachments

• 20150421_132855.jpg
    20150421_132855.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi Hun like u said prob best to retest as maybe faulty. Please update x

I think it looks like the dye has run on this one hun

I've personally always gotten better results testing in the afternoon.. You may want to try that. I barely get any lines when I test early on in the mornings but if I hold for a couple hours in the evening I'll get a nice line. Good luck.

Tested again this morning, BFN. No sign of AF yet, though. If she hasn't come by Sunday I'll test again with a FRER. I just hate this waiting :(

Waiting is the absolute worst.. Waiting to get a pos/AF and then having to wait again to o and then repeating all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->