Eariliest pregnancy symptoms at what dpo ?

About the only symptom I had before my BFP was being super tired. A day or two after my BFP constipation/gas hit really bad (and a lot if cramping). Now that has settled down a little but the nausea is starting lol. Sore boobs/nipples started around 4 weeks and have been pretty consistent since.

About the only symptom I had before my BFP was being super tired. A day or two after my BFP constipation/gas hit really bad (and a lot if cramping). Now that has settled down a little but the nausea is starting lol. Sore boobs/nipples started around 4 weeks and have been pretty consistent since.

sometimes it seems as if once you find out all the symptoms come about lol

I know right? lol! :haha:

I know right? lol! :haha:

:hugs:

mommy237 - I think I see something on your last test. Any update?

Still confused Ive had weird spotting and cm that I haven't noticed before and never get during af which af is due tomorrow but I have no cramping just nausea, lower back pain, and gas

The pics are out of order 1st pic and 4th pic is 12dpo the 2nd pic is today 13dpo taken first then the 3rd pic taken today that was right after 2nd pic

usually I would have cramping or bad cramping by now

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • gelly.jpg
    gelly.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3110.jpg
    IMG_3110.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Counting myself out I think AF is starting to make her way in

mommy237 - of course, GL for your next cycle dear. Will you doing opks to track your surge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->