earliest positive test

trixieml

Reaction score
what is the earliest anyone has had a positive preggo test result? how many days past ovulation? thx!

I didnt want to R&R, but I have not had a positive test result yet. It will be nice to see what kind of answers you get.

Best of luck!!

Had a faint positive 12 dpo. It was the first I had tested, so I'm not sure how much earlier I would have seen any +'s.

Good luck to you!

I was negative at 9dpo and + at 12dpo but I have heard of people getting +'s around 9-10dpo so I would say that's the earliest RELIABLE result.

i had quite a visible positive on a frer at 9 dpo

I had a decent line at 9dpo on a cheapie and a cracking line on a tesco hpt at 10dpo.

I had a very very faint line at 8dpo but was 10dpo before I was 100% sure it was a bfp x

my earlier pregnancy I didn't get a bfp til 14dpo (af one day late) and this one I was 8dpo.

i got ym bfp in the morning of 10dpo on both line and digital tests

I got shadows on dpo 8-9, couldn't officially call them positives until dpo 10 when I got a faint faint line on FRER and then a + on a FRER Digi. Lines much darker on 11-14dpo. I'm glad I tested early, but in some respects the uncertainty was really stressful. . .

Same with me - I got my first BFP at 7dpo, it was very light, but it was there

I think mine was 12 dpo. Was going to wait till 14, but we couldn't wait! We weren't sure if we could see a line or not, so the next morning we bought a digi. It was positive!

Two of my BFP's have been exactly the same -
9dpo was a shadow on IC's,
10dpo was a faint but visible line on FRER,
11dpo clear BFP on all tests

Good luck! xx

8dpo with dd.
5dpo this time but it started out as twins and I didn't know it was 5dpo until I had scans done that put me back by 3 weeks!! It really shocked me as I didn't know it was possible for under a week dpo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->