earliest positive test

I got my BFP at 9 dpo with a digi after thinking I saw a shadow on an Internet cheapie.

I got a really really faint line on a Sainsburys own at 10dpo, then a faint line on an Asda at 11dpo, and a proper line on an Asdas own at 13dpo.

Hope this helps!

I had a definite positive HPT at 12 dpo but looked promising since 10 dpo. I was testing with the cheapies at 9, 10, and 11 dpo. I finally got the FRER out at 12 dpo and it was definitely positive.

I did 2 tests which came back negative, although i knew in my heart of hearts they wouldn't work as it was really early after ovulation , probably about 5-7 days- after those two i managed to wait until 2 days before my period was due and used an early response, even then it was still very faint. I then bought another one on my period due date and it was a clear positive! xx

had faint faint bfp on am on 9dpo that afternoon got a pregnant with digital clear blue easy cause i didnt trust the faint line

I didnt get a positive until I was 23dpo!! And I was testing every single day! x

I had a very very faint positive on an IC at 9DPO. Was definitely a positive at 11DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->