Early 30's TTC #1

Thanks MsJ. I was bf'ing in my dream last night & it was wonderful :cloud9: feeling a bit more positive now :happydance: x

I used more maternity pads than I expected - I think I took one packet of 10 and needed to buy two more packs - def dont take less than two packets to the hospital. Once I got home, I was onto regular sanitary towels within 24-36 hours.

Yay for mat leave - I don't think I believed I was going to have a baby until she arrived - even then (and even now) it doesn't seem real!!!!!!

I am so excited for you - it is such an exciting time. Enjoy!

As for bf - I heard so many horror stories, but not everyone finds it hard so dont assume it will be terrible. I am actually enjoying bfing - although it can be exhausting some days!

I agree Mrs Max - it still doesn't seem real. With regards to bf - I am also enjoying it and was lucky enough to not have many hassles with it apart from a bout of mastitis.

i've been leaking on and off since 23 weeks! It's often not much but i once got caught out at a work function with it leaking through my bra and shirt. Luckily it was only one boob so i could pass it off as me just being a slob and leaning in my food.

:haha: Aisak, 2 of my friends were like that leaking in the early 20ish weeks. I've been lucky so far touch wood! Aw so I've a way to go before it becomes real then?!:winkwink: glad you are both enjoying bf'ing, it really was a nice dream I had :) x

MrsPttc you asked a few weeks ago about how long our babies fit newborn clothes. Amelia is 5w5d old today and now weighs 2lb2oz more than than her birth weight and is pretty much out of her newborn clothes as they are getting too short and also the neck is getting a bit tight to fit over her head.

MsJ - same thing here. Just noticing that the babygros restrict Eva's legs - buut she is a very long baby. However, cause e is still quite skinny, the outfits without legs (eg vests etc) still fit fine....

Thanks ladies! As long as they fit for a few weeks I'll be happy! :) x

speaking of being too long for onesies (jack just measured in at 85% for height :wacko:), I just made some onesie extenders! I see that you can buy them, but I read that Gerber makes them only for Gerber onesies, etc. SO. I cut some old, plain onesies up and made my own! It seriously took 10 minutes and was free. And now, Jack's onesies fit great! Part of the problem was the cloth diapers...they add a big bulk to his butt/crotch area. :haha: Here's a video I saw that taught me how:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryhd2qdO4Qs

That's a great idea - Eva is on the 91st percentile for height and only 25% for weight so she is too long for the newborn stuff and too skinny for the next size - have resorted to vests and trousers most of the time, but this could be a good solution :)

Off to the in-laws for 4 days tomorrow - should be interesting! However, get to see lots of friends too as we used to live in that city and one of my best friends had a little boy on Tuesday so get to have some extra baby cuddles. :) Also will be nice to get away as havent really been anywhere since October.

Mrs P - I cant believe how close you are to you EDD!! Exciting!

How's everyone else? Regal - how you doing?

That'll be lovely mrsmax, hope you enjoy it!

I know, where has the time gone?! It's scary, I'm feeling a bit weird about it, I know I'll have a beautiful baby but I think I'll really miss my bump! I've really loved being pregnant :sad1: and I STILL haven't packed my hospital bag :rofl:

x

Hi Ladies, so glad everyone (and LOs too) is/are doing well!

Mrs PTTC you are so close lady! Woohoo! This thread has come such a long way. As one of the last trying ladies I know soon we will all be mothers. :)

I often wonder about Jogu and Soleil. Have they stopped by recently? I hope they've gotten their BFPs!

As for me I'm okay. Just losing weight and trying to get DH sperm count up so we can qualify for treatment. :) Thanks for asking Mrs.Max.

Now off to enjoy my Sunday. It's the only day I really get to relax before the excitement of the work week once again. :)

Hi regal :wave: glad you're doing ok! Eek I know not long now, it's been a while since aisak's BFP we need one from you lady! :) no not heard from Jogu or Soleil in months, I went on their profiles & soleil not been on BnB for nearly 6 months & Jogu has recently, just not been posting. Hope they are both ok. Hope DH SA gets improved & you lose the weight you want to :thumbup: x

Ladies! It has been A WHILE. There are new names on here - Eva, Amelia - and Jack is SUPER big and others have babies on the way. It's all SO amazing and miraculous. Unbelievable actually! But so damn exciting and DESERVED!!

:happydance:

I'm just passing through to give an update. I won't be on here too often because I'm still in the process of getting the diss. done, hopefully by June. DH has changed the password on my FB account so that I don't spend too much time on non-diss.-related things, so I can't undermine his efforts and be on here too often.

BUT.

I am 10 weeks pregnant today.

:headspin:

It just happened. After the D&C in July it took until OCTOBER for the hcg to leave my system. I had one period in November and then well...we got pregnant by ourselves in January!! :happydance: Baby went on six international flights between 5 weeks and six weeks of age - I was most sure it was going to be a loss because I had had a really bad cramp and some bright red bleeding around 5 weeks. So I thought, what the hell. Not putting my life on hold. But lo and behold, when I got back to the States, we heard the heart beat and baby was measuring on cue!! Just perfect as can be with the most beautiful little heart beat.

I'll admit. Every time I go in for a scan, I am apprehensive. It's as if I'm waiting for the bad news to come, but EACH TIME baby's heart is strong and s/he is measuring exactly where s/he should be.

Can you believe it?! I can't! Most days, I can't. And I thank him/her for coming back every day. I don't want to take baby for granted, but I think this one is going to be our forever baby. The third time IS a charm for us. :kiss:

And it's been such an easy pregnancy, too. As long as I nap and eat, I don't get nauseous. I haven't thrown up once. Except for the elastic band I have to put through my pants button hole and the dizziness I get every now and again, I have been BLESSED with lack of symptoms, but a beautifully growing baby! [-o<

I hope and pray to make it all the way through. We really want this baby.

So, yeah; there's the update. I'll try to be back on every now and again. And once I've got most of my writing done I can spend some time checking our your beautiful pregnancy, birth and mommy stories! I hope to join the ranks of the latter soon!

Love,

me and baby :flower:

Awww Soleil I could cry I'm so happy for you! Huge congratulations! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: look forward to hearing from you & your bundle of joy again soon :kiss: x

SB!!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :bunny: :happydance: :wohoo:

I'm so happy to hear from you and sooooooooo over the moon for you!!!! Congratulations, mama!!!!

MrsP, SO close now! How are you feeling?

Wow!! Awesome news Soliel. So very happy for you. Good luck with your diss. Can't wait to hear more about your little one. :happydance::happydance: Sounds like you have a determined baby in there :thumbup:

MrsPTTC - wow one week to go. Getting close. Time is just flying by this year.

Hope you had a relaxing Sunday Regal.

Hello ladies...

Thanks for asking for me...!

Congrats to new mommies....Welcome Eva and Amelia...!

Ohh Jack is six months...time sure does fly ha...!

Mrs P - Cant believe you are almost there...! You will be holding your baby P soon...! Hoping and praying that you have a safe and easy delivery...!

Congrats SB....Thats great news...!

It's only me and RP I guess now...!

AFM, I was on clomid last month, I responded well, follicle scan confirmed that I ovulated at CD 15 and the follie was 20.8 mm before it got ruptured...The doc was sure that I did ovulate however my temp did not rise for about 4-5 days and I was sure something was wrong...AF got me at 22dpo, sounds strange rite..I was 16dpo and yet no signs of AF, I got excited and tested and the same old BFN...! It shattered me, when I got another BFN at 19dpo, I was sure that I had ovulated later than the sacn confirmed...!

I am on clomid this month too and would be going in for my very first IUI...I am on CD 6 today, would start going in for scans and E2 testing from CD 10...Doc says that we need to monitor my E2 levels, my AMH is on the higher side and says its a bit dangerous and I have no clue why he said that but I was devastated when he said that, I broke down and it took me 2 days to get back to normal...!

I know I havent posted for a long time cause there was no update from my end...I am trying to stay positive, lets see where it leads...!

Good luck and God bless ladies...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->