Early 30's TTC #1

Hugs Jogu. Hopefully the iui will be successful. I don't know what AMH is as I never had any of that testing done but surely its good that the doc is monitoring things.

Ahh nice to hear from you too Jogu! Sorry about the false hopes you had last cycle :hugs: I would go off the scans rather than the bbt, my scan my BFP month was spot on (though they weren't 100% sure I ovulated or that the follie didnt just deflate without ovulating) my due date from my 12 week scan was only 2 days off my original EDD from LMP. I stopped temping a long time before my BFP. Fxd for you for the IUI this month! Do come back & update!

Eeek girls I know not long now, I don't know where the time has gone! I'm a little worried it'll come early as I'm not ready yet, bag only half packed, Moses basket not set up, isofix base not fitted to the car, & I've got plans or meals & lunches before wed I don't want to miss! :winkwink: I've started taking the raspberry leaf capsules & bouncing on the gym ball though as I'd hate to go too far over. For some reason DH isnt scared, I'd be if I were him, he doesn't know the first thing about baby care - never changed a happy before! :wacko:

x

MrsPTTC - my best mate had her first a week or two over and she didn't have the car seat fitted either. She kept reminding her DH to fit the car seat before she got discharged. On the day of discharge her DH was late arriving. Turns out DH was late cause he hasn't fitted the car seat - it was still in the box.

Msj, I would be so PISSED if my dh did that!!!!:grr:

Mrsp, you know jack was 2 days early...I don't think you'll be late! Better get ready!

Jogu, good to hear from u! Sorry last cycle was so frustrating. I rember thinking that when I was on clomid. But I was not monitored at all. Yay for an iui!!!! Do u know about when it will be? So exciting! I also say can the bbt for now. Clomid can mess with it.

Jogu, sorry about last month, my fingers are crossed for your IUI!

MsJ I'd also be very angry if dh did that! Fxd we get it fitted in time ha ha. Rosa I keep meaning to google the percentages of early vs late babies, I'm sure the odds are against me being early. Baby's hospital bag is packed now & mine just needs a few last minute essentials. I sorted out the nursery cupboards today & can't believe how many nappies, wipes & toiletries I have lol!

x

My DH was the other extreme. The day we got the car seat it went in the car. I was only 32 or 34 wks along. He was just a little excited. LOL

Soleil :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:. Great news.

Jogu, i'd have to agree about not putting too much stock into bbts while on clomid - mine were kind of wonky. i wasn't monitored though, just opks. Which went from zero to BLAZING within a day on clomid. Normally they would gradually build up. Fingers crossed!

MrsP, you're getting close! i had the car seat in the car a couple weeks ago, but only because there was too much effing clutter in the storage room/nursery - i needed it out of my way!

Me too Aisak it's clogging up the spare room! Will see if dh can install it this weekend! 33 weeks eek?! x

Hi ladies, just to let you know I've been having contractions since early this morning! I had a show at 4.30 this morning though thought it could've been my waters as it was very watery but thicker than water IYKWIM. Anyway I rang the hospital & they're happy it's plug, so now just a waiting game! I sent DH to work so my mum is here, he's coming home shortly though. I don't think it'll be too long before we go to hospital though x

MrsP - I am beyond excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the update xx :happydance: :kiss: :bunny: :happydance:

MrsP had her baby!!!! Saw on fb...no name yet. MRSP.......WHERE ARE YOU?!?! we want details and pics, please!!!! :yipee: Congrats!!!

Just a quick one cos I'm 1 handed! Yes our baby girl was born 15th at 7.10am weighing 6lbs 5ozs, will update a birth story ASAP & pics though actually we've not taken a lot yet haha! We think we've decided on her name but just taking today to get used to it before we announce.

x

ha ha - welcome to the world of the one handed!! Your typing and spelling will not be the same again for weeks!! ;)

Congrats again and cant wait to hear all

xxxxxxxxxxxx :happydance:

Congrats MrsP!!! So happy for you!!! :happydance: Blessings and comfort. I know you must be proud!

Congrats Soliel! Loooovvvingg your news!! :D Very happy for you. Praying for a sticky bean!!! Woohoo! H&H all the way! Also best wishes for your dissertation completion. What a huge accomplishment it will be. Glad you bring great news. :hugs:

Jogu, so good to see you on hun!!!!!!! IUI that is awesome :) Praying for the best :dust:
Keep your faith and hold your head high. Your time is soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->