Early 30's TTC #1

I have been waiting for HOURS for my OB/GYN to get back to me. Nothing. Nada. ZIP.

So I head on down there. In a nutshell, the lab in California has the results. THEY know whether my baby has Down syndrome or not, but, apparently, my OB/GYN office did not file the appropriate paperwork and, guess what?

Drum roll, please!

The lab in CA will consequently not release the results.

:growlmad:

You ARE kidding me, right?

The person whom I spoke with at the office said we should get the results in 48 hours.

Not going to hold my breath on that one.

Good Lord. What's another two days of waiting...?

It's awful and frustrating. That's what it is.

Soleil, so sorry they're putting you through during such a sensitive time. Still praying for the best!

i'd be soooooo mad. Hoping the news is good and you get it soon :kiss:

Went in for a check-up yesterday - the scan lasted about 45 seconds, I swear. Is that normal? All she said was everything looked good and then asked if we had any questions. I asked what the heart rate was and what baby's measurements were and she said that they don't do that at the office, but she says the rate was in the 150s. Okaaaaay. Then she says that my Harmony test results will be in before noon tomorrow. "Call before 3pm if the office hasn't called you yet."

I call just now. Do you think I get to speak to a human?! No. Leave a voicemail. I am so raving mad right now! THIS IS MY LIFE and MY BABY'S LIFE we're dealing with here. But who gives a @$%#? Really? I emailed the office a letter stating how disappointed and frustrated I was at the whole process. Apparently they had to file extra "proof" that I needed the test because I was under 35, but they had failed to file that proof until yesterday. REALLY?!! What kind of medical freaking facility are you running that your people don't check your CHART to know how old you are to see whether you qualify for the damn test without other "proof"?!!!!

Oh. My. God. I feel fit to cry. To bawl. My life has been on hold for over two weeks. I. Just. Need. To. Know. Give me the damn answer.

Please God, let it be good. Let baby be okay. It will make all this s*%$ worth it.

Hugs Soliel. So hoping you get a return call asap with your results.

SB - I would be soooo frustrated and totally dont balme you for demanding answers and expressing disappointment. It isnt like we are checking something minor here - like you say, this is a BIG deal. I would be going CRAZY....sending you lots of hugs and hope you get good news soon. xx

SB, I would also be going crazy. This is ridiculous!! :hissy: Keep calling. Call every half hour. Eventually, they'll get annoyed and find the answer for you. :haha: I'm sure everything will be fine...:hugs:

Soleil hang in there. That place is a mess! Praying for good news.

SB 0 any news?

Hakuna - soooo good to see you post on here. How are you? How is little Ariana? So cute on your Avatar x

WE HAVE A CHROMOSOMALLY NORMAL BABY!!!! :happydance::yipee:\\:D/ :dance:
Woot! Woot!

THANK YOU so much for all the support, girls!! :friends:

We feel so blessed, excited, happy and all that good stuff! What GREAT news!! We can now breathe easier.

HURRAH! HURRAH! Happy day! Oh happy day!

:kiss:

Yay Soleil!!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: that is FANTASTIC news!

Hakuna - hi stranger! :wave:

x

it's been a looooooooooong time since i've posted on this thread (over a year!), but just wanted to say congrats to everyone on their babies and also to you soliel breeze. i check this thread often just to see how everyone is doing. has anyone heard from arriane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->