Early AF on 11 dpo then BFP 12 dpo

AthenaGoddess

Reaction score
Ok yesterday I posted that I was starting to bleed and had BFNs on all tests...this morning I went pee and it was full on AF blood and has been all day; HOWEVER, I decided to still test this morning with my FMU and of course it was stark white for the first 10 minutes ($tree test) but then shortly after, a thick bright pink line was there!! I couldn't believe it...wouldn't believe it but it was there and stayed there. What in the heck is going on?!! AF was also 4 days early and I am never early. I am so utterly confused!! 😰 Has this happened to anyone else?! I added a pic of my test...I had to wait until I got to work so that's why the pee is dried out on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 41
some women bleed a bit in early pregnancy. Maybe try another test though?

I agree, test again! Could be a subchorionic haematoma (harmless) xx

Ooh, looking forward to an update! :happydance:

We're not ttc until next month after we close on our first home (YAY!), so no reason to poas here. I'm having to live vicariously through others on here in the meantime and get my fix looking at everyone else's hpts.:haha:

i have taken pregnancy tests while having full on AF.. and gotten results like this one that u got.. i know that the blood in the urine can cause a false positive on the result area on the test. in ur case it could be different.. but if u r having full on AF then your most likely not pregnant/ sorrry lovely, but usually woman do not bleed heavy in early pregnancy.. & that second line on your test really doesnt look like a proper line- i believe its either from the blood in your urine that made it appear like that or its smudge from urine. Goodluck how ever!!! im just being honest xoxo

If you keep bleeding, I would see a doctor to get a blood test. That happened to me last year, and I ended up not being pregnant. It has something to do with blood in urine.
Hopefully that's not true for you though!! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->