Early BFP or Evap? 11dpo

kmpreston

Reaction score
Hi so this is what I got this afternoon

I could see the pink line at 10 mins but it was so faint I didn't trust it. And couldn't photograph it. Came back from buying new car (yay) and it's definitely there but now I'm convinced it's an Evap. The only good thing I can say is that it's definitely pink

I'd appreciate some eyes please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 89
I definitely see a line. The only thing that makes me just a tiny bit skeptical is how thin it is. I would expect a true positive to be as thick as the control line. Can you do a second test to see if you get another thin line, or if it's thicker? This test's test strip may just be on the thin side!

I got a strong positive on a frer but a really faint positive on the same test as you...when it had dried much later the line went from thick to skinny...so could be the start of a bfp...only way to know.is test again :D

Well I did test again but that test is clearly faulty so I gave up today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 70
Don't give up hope!

That line looks nice and thick, even though it's a bit further down the test strip than it should be. I think you might very well be onto something here! :)

I left the strips on the windowsill in the bathroom when I had a bath. It got really steamy in there cause I forgot to open the window. So both tests got wet again. The first one has now dried again as a thicker but still slightly pink line. Second one still looks grey. I'm really thinking dodgy tests now

So I took pics of the re-wetted test and did another for good measure (2 hour hold, never enough). Was well proud of how the pic came out in the bathroom. Get to another room to upload it, it's shocking! But anyway the yellow one is the old one the bfn is the newer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 58
This is slightly clearer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 43
I would still say test again maybe with a different brand in a couple of days :D

Well this morning I got this bottom test. This afternoon I got my period. Sounds bout right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 47
I'm shocked by that actually. Even though it's faint, that bottom one looks like a definite positive to me.

Wow I would have said that bottom one was positive too!

Thanks guys. I'm guessing this was another chemical - just one that ended quicker than last time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->