Early December 2011 Buddies

Hey ladies! I am due December 11th also. I also had a MMC in December (baby passed at 8 weeks but I didn't know until 11 weeks). I am SO SCARED... its crazy! I'm trying not to get too excited because of what happened last time. This will be my 1st baby.

Has anyone gotten there HCG levels checked? Mine are doubling every 38 hrs, which is good, but I really have no other symptoms other than fatigue.

I got pregnant with my 1st on my 1st month trying (ended in MC) and it took me 3 cycles to get pregnant this time... I thought it would never happen... and now I am so scared!!!

I'll join you ladies as well! I'm pregnant with #2, due Dec 8th! Got pregnant first cycle with both luckily...of course DH takes ALL the credit for that!
We've just been married for 2.5 months, but have been together for almost 5 years. We have a beautiful amazing boy named Luka!
I'm having a lot of symptoms too, nausea, dizzyiness, bloating, exhaustion and others, just too tired to think of them all. lol.
I had a bit of spotting last week so I got my levels checked and it went from 270 on day 14 to 770 on day 16 so that seemed great! Should be getting an u/s booked soon.
I've told my parents, sister, and a couple of close friends. I figure I'll tell the people that I'd tell if I lost the baby. I'm not ready to tell anymore, just kind of enjoying people not knowing. Although I'm sure they'll know soon, I showed quite early with DS and will most likely show early again.

I would like to join everyone as well. I am expecting my first child. I'm beyond excited. I am about 5 weeks, 2 days along. My EDD is 12/6/2011! :bfp:-4/4/2011

I got pregnant with my 1st on my 1st month trying (ended in MC) and it took me 3 cycles to get pregnant this time... I thought it would never happen... and now I am so scared!!!

Congrats!!! We had exactly the same experience as you. Pregnant the first try, ended in mc in December, baby died at 8 weeks but we found out at 11weeks, pregnant again 3 months after mc.......so weird. It is very scary but we just have to enjoy every day. I have my first appointment in 10 days. I pray we see the heartbeat or maybe even hear it (don't know if it's too early for that). I will be extremely nervous over the next weeks until we get past the time our last little one passed. I wonder if my MD will let me come back 2 weeks after my next appointment for another ultrasound to make sure. I plan to buy a doppler so we can start to listen to the hearbeat once audible. I haven't had any HCG levels checked yet.

I would like to join everyone as well. I am expecting my first child. I'm beyond excited. I am about 5 weeks, 2 days along. My EDD is 12/6/2011! :bfp:-4/4/2011

Congrats!!!! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you! :happydance:

Congrats!!! We had exactly the same experience as you. Pregnant the first try, ended in mc in December, baby died at 8 weeks but we found out at 11weeks, pregnant again 3 months after mc.......so weird. It is very scary but we just have to enjoy every day. I have my first appointment in 10 days. I pray we see the heartbeat or maybe even hear it (don't know if it's too early for that). I will be extremely nervous over the next weeks until we get past the time our last little one passed. I wonder if my MD will let me come back 2 weeks after my next appointment for another ultrasound to make sure. I plan to buy a doppler so we can start to listen to the hearbeat once audible. I haven't had any HCG levels checked yet.

You should definitely be able to hear the heartbeat by then. I heard my 1st's HB at 7w2d at 129bpm... thats why I was so surprised I miscarried... I am going to a different doctor this time around, and they are wanting to do an ultrasound around the 7 week mark also... I really am scared to do this again though, because of what happened last time. I feel like if I would have never heard the HB, then loss wouldn't have been as bad.... I am also asking for a 2nd u/s around the 9 week mark... I feel like I need the piece of mind every 2 weeks until 12 or so weeks. Apparently its really rare to hear the HB the miscarry... GREAT for me :(

Also, I am only 27 years old... I was so surprised this happened to me because I am so young, but I guess it can happen to anyone. I had no testing with the MC, so I have no idea what caused it, which is why this is so scary... did you have a D&C or natural MC? I had the D&C. I swear I hope I don't have to go through this crazinesss again...

Know that I am thinking of you and am seriously right here with you!!!

I want to ask for ultrasound at 9 weeks too! I won't be able to wait from 7.4 weeks until 12 weeks without going crazy. I hope my MD is understanding. She has been great so far so we will see what she says on the 18th. Our first wedding anniversary is the 17th so I am praying our appointment goes well. That will be the best gift of all. With my last pregnancy I had spotting around 5.5 weeks but we saw the heartbeat around 6.5 weeks. My MD said our chances of mc were low since she saw the heartbeat but she was wrong. When it happens to you the chances are 100%. Every second I don't feel some sort of pregnancy symptom I worry that something is wrong. Missed miscarriages are just cruel. Since our baby measured 8 weeks we had the option for D&C or use misoprostol tables. I am AFRAID of d&c so we went with the tablets. Our MD inserted them vaginally and we went home. Everything passed in the comfort of our own home. It was a horrible experience but only lasted a few hours. However, apparently all the tissue wasn't gone and we repeated another course of tablets a week before christmas. I thought we wouldn't make it home for christmas but the second course didn't cause as much pain as the first. Luckily I got my period 29 days after the miscarriage so my cycle bounced back. I had weird cycles with severe PMS symptoms until last month. I guess my body was just getting back to normal.

It will be tough for us but I am glad we found each other since we have been through the same things. I hope your appointments go well. When is your first appt?

Our 1st wedding anniversary is May 8th! So weird that we have almost exactly the same story!!! I go back on Monday to get my blood HCG taken again... they want to make sure my levels are doubling. I had them taken on 4/1 (right when I found out I was pregnant) and they were 80 then, and then on 4/6, they were 704, so doubling every 1.6days, which is really good. After we know my levels from Monday, and assuming there are no issues, then she said we would schedule an appt for an ultrasound.

I had my D&C on 12/7/10 and got my period 30 days after, then the next one came 30 days after that, then the next was 26 days (I have never had a cycle that short- maybe I was just trying to get back to normal too?). Then I started very lightly spotting on 3/27, a week before my period should have come , and then a few days later I got a positive test. The doctor said that the spotting was implantation bleeding. I thought my period was coming soon again... It was crazy... but I haven't had any spotting since then, thank goodness. I didn't have implantation bleeding the 1st time...

I was afraid of the D&C also... especially after I googled it and read about it, but honestly, is was not bad at all. The scariest part was having to go to the hospital and then prepping for the surgery. I think my husband almost had a breakdown seeing me with the hospital gown on and IV, but they put you out for the procedure and there was no pain during or afterwords.

`

hey girls......
no af.... just waiting for bfp now... i feel like i am pregnant and my boobs are huge now... so many symptoms so i feel positive. getting a blood test tomorrow so will let you gals know asap xx

hey!! :D
i should be on dec. 5 :D i'm 6 weeks gone ^^
having my first scan wed.
lets hope this bun will stick!
is anyone else having leg pains?
I feel when i take my prenatals i get very sick and very crampy :(

Good luck!! No leg pains for me, sorry. I heard that certian prenatal MVI can cause nausea/upset stomach, etc....

I'll like to join as well, expecting my 1st....due date calc 9 dec 2011.
1st scan on wed
started medication...heparin inj & aspirin 150mg, Consultant will start me on steriods on wed....up until 13wks....
All d best, i pray we all have a healthy 9mths..

Hi All

I would like to join too, my EDD is 9th December. Cant wait :)
This will be my first. I had a miscarriage 3 years ago and couldnt bring myself to go through that trauma again, but we plucked up the courage and started last month. Luckily i got my BFP in the first month. Hope it sticks this time.

H&H 9 months to you all x x x

Hello ladies

I'm due December 1st - looking forward to getting to know you!

This is our first, our 2nd month in trying. Little shocked still that it happened so fast and a little scared still too.

I'm due Dec 1st. You do you want to buddy up?

Hello ladies :D I'm due December 6th! Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Hi Ladies,
I'm hoping you'll allow me to be a buddy. My due date is Nov 30th:blush:
This is my first but my OH's 3rd.
Congrats to all of you!

Congrats girls!!!

An update for me: Today I developed some spotting. It happened right before a big presentation at work. I was freaking out. I called my MD office and they told me to come in to meet with one of the NP's. I ended up seeing both NP's and they couldn't have been sweeter. They definitely found the baby and the HEARTBEAT!!! We saw it beating and it was awesome. However, the happy mood changed when they found a subchorionic hemorrhage. Both NP's didn't seem too upset about it. They actually said they see these alot and most dissolve or absorb on their own. However if it gets large enough it can cause the placenta to completely detach from the uterine wall causing a miscarriage. I am so scared b/c of our last mc in December. The NP's told me to take it easy and enjoy this time b/c the baby looks healthy. I still have my scheduled appt with my MD on Monday. The NP's said they would see me again anytime if I would like a reassuring ultrasound. I scheduled a appt with them in 3 weeks which should be around 9 weeks into my pregnancy. With my mc the baby died at 8 weeks so this extra appt will help ease my anxiety and check on the bleed. So we are excited but yet still very nervous. There is obviously an increased change of miscarriage with a bleed so I pray it will all work out. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks!

Well girls I am out. They couldn't find a heartbeat today and the baby didn't grow since my appointment last week. I had a clot that caused some spotting last Wednesday but it seemed to have disappeared. They did find a 2nd yolk sac which meant it was identical twins that didn't develop. We are heartbroken but knew there was always a chance after our last miscarriage. My MD sent us for genetic testing right away. The D&C is scheduled for tomorrow. I can't believe this is happening again. My fear of never having children is coming true.

Well girls I am out. They couldn't find a heartbeat today and the baby didn't grow since my appointment last week. I had a clot that caused some spotting last Wednesday but it seemed to have disappeared. They did find a 2nd yolk sac which meant it was identical twins that didn't develop. We are heartbroken but knew there was always a chance after our last miscarriage. My MD sent us for genetic testing right away. The D&C is scheduled for tomorrow. I can't believe this is happening again. My fear of never having children is coming true.

So sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you. I have been spotting since friday and am waiting for some more blood test results and a 3rd ultrasound to see if the pregnancy is progessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->