Early December 2011 Buddies

Hi there I got my BFP 14dpo with HPT and +++ blood test 15 DPO

I'm due 4 Dec 2011.

I live I'n Sydney Australia, married for 9 years with two boys aged 7 & 5

I am praying to every higher source for a girl, aswell as a healthy bub :)

Would love to br buddies if that's cool

Yay a Aussie in Sydney, we due a few days apart, what is your hospital you want to give birth in?

Hello! I am due December 11th, had an early mc in late Jan/Feb. So excited, been trying (or not trying not to) for over a year..

I am also due on the 11th according to my doctor from my last periods, but im going to have ultrasound tommorow so we will see the date they give me then.

Hi ladies, my names Suraya, live in Sydney Australia, Been married for 4 years, have 2 girls, my eldest who's daddies girl is 3 years old, my youngest who is my shadow and my boss is 1 and a half years. Had an ectopic pregnancy at 8 weeks, operation was on the 7th December 2010 had right fallopian tube removed, Started trying a month later as i felt a big loss, and now by gods will i am 6 weeks and a few days going by my LMP but i am having my ultrasound tommorow, had one at 4 weeks 6 days just to see if there was atleast a sac had to have outter and internal ultrasound and doctor said a little sac can be seen. Now by doctors request i have to go back again to see more clearly if baby is forming in the right spot. Funny coz i feel like its twins but we will have to see, I also feel like i have had a boob job, vommiting everything, more then previous pregnancies, napped twice today, feel dehydrated, cant drive because im too drowsy. Few more hours to go and im so excited. Hope to meet some lovely email buddies.

Hi Suraya I would love to be email buddies. This an awesome site, I find myelf always opening conversion sites in google to work out what weights the ladies are talking about lol pounds, stones lol not good old kilograms lol
I will PM you my email address if you like

I'm Due December the 1st and looking for people to share this all with, be nice to share bump pics and worries and the great things. This is my first baby and first pregnancy so I'm a novice to all this hehe. Also new to the site any friends I can make would be great. Thanks :)

I am definitely interested in having a buddy! I'm due Dec 6, 2011.

A little bit about myself since I am new to the forums. My husband and I have been married for 1 year in May 2011. We have been TTC since our wedding day however I have PCOS and in January discovered I also have a bicornuate uterus. My husband as we also discovered...has antibodies in his sperm. My OB/GYN told us mid-March that chances are we would not conceive on our own and he was sending off a referral to the Fertility Clinic here in the city. Well....lo & behold..April 3 I told a home pregnancy test and discovered I was pregnant!

This is our first baby. We are both very excited! I do have a lot of concerns especially with the PCOS and the uterus issue. I would love to have a buddy that I can share those concerns with and joys too!!

Puzz.

Congratulations Puzzley, that's such brilliant news!! I was worried I had some form of PCOS because when we where trying I was using a thermometer to measure my temps every morning and my temps where very low and I wasn't ovulating but three months later BFP!!!! (the first month I actually ovulated)

How far gone are you? Have you had any appointments yet? I'm having a lot of cramping and pulling today and I just love it knowing my uterus is growing and so is my little bean :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->