Early January Mum's

Ahh Sambatiki I know I think it will be duckytwins first!
xx

I get the stitch feeling too - pretty sure it's round ligament pain where everything is stretching.

I thought I was going to end up going to hospital last night - I started having contractions every eight minutes that lasted for just over two hours. They were the usual BHs but with period type pains and low back ache at their peak. I decided to go and lie down to see if they stopped and luckily, they did. I'm a little worried as I went into preterm labour at 30 weeks with my daughter, 10 years ago. I had steroids to mature her lungs and drugs managed to stop contractions. It turned out that my uterus was irritable due to very low fluid around her. I'm crossing everything that history isn't about to repet itself and being very careful with myself not to overdo things and put my feet up as often as I can. I've had a few little niggles today so keeping an eye on it. If it continues or gets worse, I'll go straight in for monitoring.

"Stay put baby" vibes would be much appreciated!!!

Chatty - Ooooh how scary :hugs: Hope it wasnt anything untoward, defo go and get checked out if it happens again :hugs: Sticky :dust:

Mrs B - Is that your official vote?

Hmmm I dunno yet.. Haven't spoke much to the other ladies but her term date is 14th december I don't know how much longer they will make her wait with it being two babies so i'm not sure yet :p

chattyB - I have everything crossed that baby stays put!!

xx

Ducky twins - How do you know its a head! I have no idea which bits are which!

The last scan I had, I was told baby was transverse, with the head on my right side. I can only imagine s/he hasn't moved and what I can feel is a large lump in my ribs on my right side. I'm only guessing that it's a head, but it could be a bottom too, I suppose! :rofl:

Ducky - You already have twins and a singleton on the way?

Oh chatty, that is scary! I'm glad you are okay now! I hope you can keep baby in for a while longer! All my crossables are crossed!

MummyB, I'm only having one this time! I've got twins at home already! I do know, though, if I have this cholestatis thing, they will likely take baby early, but I don't know how early.

Mrs B - I was getting confused then! :haha:

Ducky - It wont come to that xxx

Oh god my baby brain is getting worse haha!
If it gets any worse I will end up in the loony bin haha
So at the moment is it just a case of waiting to see if you have this condition for an early date? And is that where your liver doesn't work properly and you itch bad? I was tested for that at the end of my first pregnancy as I had the bad itching. My liver function tests weren't perfect but it ended up not getting any worse. I was put on piriton to help with the itching and ended up at 41+6 so i'll keep my fingers crossed your the same hunn xx

Morning everyone :)
Off to my appt this morning :) Hope everyone had good weekends
Halloween is in a couple more days, really hope the weather doesnt destroy it for the kids :(
Would you take ur kids out for halloween if it was raining ?
My DD is really excited to go trick or treating

Mommy K - Which appointment is this? Normal check up or a special one? Sorry if you already said there is so many of us! Im not sure what I would do about halloween, but you guys really go town over there. I would probably go but not for too long, hope the weather gets better for Wednesday.

AFM - I just posted this in 3rd Trimester not sure if its anything I need to be worried about :shrug: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1338635-mucus-plug-cm.html#post22566781

Its just a different doctor then who i have been seeing. They will be taking care of the rest of my pregnancy!!
So just got back home from my appt.
everything looks good, on my next visit they should have my c-section date, which the said will be around last week of december and 1st week of jan.
Exciting!!! and if i happen to go into labour naturally before the section date, i can decided if i want to still have the section or to labour :)
only few more months yay

Crossing my fingers that halloween is ok weather, as long as its not pouring rain out we will still go!!! halloween only comes once a year would hate to have to tell my DD she cant go :(

Hunkering down here in CT. Not sure when to expect to lose internet and power.

Mommy K - Would you rather have a natural or C section?

Ducky - Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping youre OK xxx

31 week docs appointment went OK, it was some plug that I lost but not too worried unless Im getting contractions with it. Also had protein and sugar in my urine so got to drop another sample off tomorrow and give them a call. Fingers crossed all is OK and I dont have to go for the GT test. Im measuring 31 weeks which is good and baby is currently head up.

Hope everyone is OK xxx

Mommy K - Would you rather have a natural or C section?

ive got alot of mixed feelings about what i want but i think im going go ahead with the c-section unless i naturally go into labour before and if i do, i might try that

Hi Ladies,
Can I join you please? Not sure I qualify as due on the 12th Jan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->