Early January Mum's

another girly :)

anyone else not sleeping at all? might have wrote before, i am literally just getting around 2hrs solid sleep a night :( been like this for months, and what do you guys do when you cant sleep? i just lie in bed but last night i really was thinking about getting up and going downstairs xx

Nope, I can't sleep either. I got on average 3 1/2 - 4 hours of sleep a night for 5 nights straight. Then I realized I think it's because I was too hot. I stopped using our comforter and just started using a knit blanket and I've been able to sleep a little bit better. I hope you get some sleep soon!

hey ladies
Was wondering if any of you havent gained any weight at this point ?
I've lost like 10 pounds, gained a few and then lost the few pounds again. They told me that if i continue to lose, they may send me to see a dietician

Sorry mommyk, I'm a big fat fatty this pregnancy and have probably gained enough for both me and you! What do they think the problem is? Not enough food? The wrong kinds of food? or something else?

Sorry mommyk, I'm a big fat fatty this pregnancy and have probably gained enough for both me and you! What do they think the problem is? Not enough food? The wrong kinds of food? or something else?

im not sure, i personally dont think i need to be gaining anything cuz of my pre pregnancy weight! But for the entire pregnancy ive had a hard time eating to begin with. Got alot of morning sickness! and dont want to eat alot of the time!

Hey girls :hi:
No sleep for me either :( idk why. I stay up until midnight and wake a few hours later wide awake. And super HOT!! I mean like soaked in sweat! (gross I know)
Part of me can't wait for winter so all this extra body warmth will benefit me :)

And I'm ashamed to say that I have gained 35 pounds so far
I started out at 120 lbs and I weighed myself today and it was 155 lbs
Is that too much too fast?

Hi Ladies,

Got my second urine sample back and Ive got glucose in it again :dohh: So having the GT test on Monday. Hoping it comes back OK.... still losing plug too but its not bloody so not worrying too much. But I have decided that Im going to bring my Maternity leave and Holiday forward by a week or two. Back and hips are getting achy again and I am starting to feel more tired. I dont think I can last it out until 36 weeks, esp as we will also be moving house the week before I leave work.

I think I asked before but when is everyone else planning to go and have you changed your mind since you have progressed along?

Duffers - Ive added you on the front, congrats on your :pink: bump!

Kat - I found week 30 bloody hard going! I was going to sleep late and not able to get comfy and also the several get ups for a wee! This week I think baby might have shifted.... its off my bladder but now my back and hip pain is back! :haha: I dont think you can win! I hope you manage to get comfy soon xxx :hugs:

Ducky - Hope you can get comfy soon too xxx How are you over there?

Mommy K - I havent actually really weighed myself and my notes are in the car. Will let you know how much I have put on. Can you have something little and often rather than big meals? Is your bump measuring OK?

Jess - :hi: Hope you manage to get some sleep too! xxxx

Happy 31 weeks to all the new years day peeps!! Can you believe we down to single figure week numbers now!! :argh:

Hope everyone else is doing well xxxx

sambatiki-i usually only eat small meals, nothing ever big!
The docs havent said anything about measuring small, so i assume im measuring fine! they said baby looks good, which is why im not too worried about not gaining weight by this point

Mommy K - Im sure they're just looking after you and being cautious x x

I'm leaving work at 36 weeks. I could should really take an extra weeks leave but we are a small team and I think they would panic if I left earlier. So my boss has said I can carry the extra leave to next year even though I'm not supposed to.

I have a growth scan tomorrow!! I'm really excited for some reason, more than the other scans! My c section scar has been a bit painful the past couple of weeks, presumably because it's being stretched, but I think I should mention it to them.

Melly - We are a small team too but Im going to do some overtime on Sundays to finish off training the temp we have got in. I was really hoping to stay until 36 weeks but dont think I could cope. Have fun at your scan tomorrow!! :yipee: Will they be able to have an idea of the weight?

I hope so, just hope it's not a big one! Dh is coming too, he wasn't going to bother, but I think he wanted to try to peak at the boy/girl bits! The sonographer will be instructed to keep away though!

My work arn't recruiting for someone to cover my maternity leave, it just takes too long to train anyone, so the rest f the staff are covering bits of the stuff I do.

Melly - Thats pants with work. We recruited someone in August to fill in for me but we're really struggling to get everything done. My boss has told me to stop panicing as he said that if something happened and I was signed off they would cope.... so Im trying not to worry too much. :haha: I know my DH would also be trying to peak too if we had another scan! But it would be a shame to find out after waiting all this time x Hope you get to have a picture xx

I'm planning on working up until 37 weeks, but with the view that I might well have to finish early :) As it is at the moment, I feel ok to continue, but I can imagine as soon as I begin to expand even further, it's going to get pretty uncomfortable!

I hope everyone is well - it's getting closer and closer, it's November tomorrow! Yippee! x

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0736.jpg
Had my growth scan baby weights 3.7 lb and perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->