Early January Mum's

Pleased I'm not the only one struggling with walking, I get sharp pains down below like baby is hitting a nerve. Goes away once I'm sat down.
Hope you had fun trick or treating with your little ones.

Poppy, I hope you feel better soon! I have a really bad sore throat. I hope I'm not getting sick, my shower is on Sunday!

Ducky - She dressed up as Tangled princess!
I tried to upload but they aways seem to be to big of a file

SHe had a blast last nite, took her a whole 1 min to fall alseep after we were done :D

Pleased I'm not the only one struggling with walking, I get sharp pains down below like baby is hitting a nerve. Goes away once I'm sat down.
Hope you had fun trick or treating with your little ones.
This is the feeling I've been getting lately, and when I sit I'm totally ok, no issues, but walking or standing is becoming awkward and heavy crampy along pubic bone.... I'm sure it's just going to become worse since baby is gonna get much bigger in the next while....

I've also had this pain when walking separate to the spd.
Don't remember with my first but maybe it's common considering were all struggling?
xx

I feel like im going to burst !!!!!
Long story short, i only met my biological father only 4 years ago and there has been like no contact at all.
anyways hes been very sick the last year with cancer and my grandmother on his side just recently died from cancer but i never knew her either!
Anyways i just got a phone call my a family member telling me that hes taking a turn for the worst! The cancer has gone to his brain!!! So its looking like its his time to go very soon!!!
I dont know how to feel about him dieing as i dont know him! I left my sister a message telling her how sorry i am about it!
But it just seems like its not good enough! SHe expects me and my DD to fly out to see him before he goes! He has never met my DD Like i have that money come on!!! And the fact is i just dont want to !
She gives me grief about not coming out!!! This is exactley why we dont talk to each other!! Ugh And she has the nerve to tell me "Fine dont come, nobody wants you there anyways" IM GONNA FLIPPING BURST :cry:

Long story short, i only met my biological father only 4 years ago and there has been like no contact at all.
anyways hes been very sick the last year with cancer and my grandmother on his side just recently died from cancer but i never knew her either!
Anyways i just got a phone call my a family member telling me that hes taking a turn for the worst! The cancer has gone to his brain!!! So its looking like its his time to go very soon!!!
I dont know how to feel about him dieing as i dont know him! I left my sister a message telling her how sorry i am about it!
But it just seems like its not good enough! SHe expects me and my DD to fly out to see him before he goes! He has never met my DD Like i have that money come on!!! And the fact is i just dont want to !
She gives me grief about not coming out!!! This is exactley why we dont talk to each other!! Ugh And she has the nerve to tell me "Fine dont come, nobody wants you there anyways" IM GONNA FLIPPING BURST :cry:
SOOOO sorry to hear. He may not have been a part of your life but obviously plays some importance. They shouldn't expect someone in the 3rd Trimester to fly out when he may pass before that time. I would see if he can take a phone call for you to say anything you need to or maybe someone can do Skype? If you're able to, only you know if that is something you want to/ can do.
:hugs: Be confident in your choice & don't let others tell you what you should or shouldn't do.
Not sure there is anything I can say to make it feel better since it's such a horrible situation to be forced into the middle of but we're here for you. You and your DD/ baby on board are the most important - don't let someone tell you otherwise.

SOOOO sorry to hear. He may not have been a part of your life but obviously plays some importance. They shouldn't expect someone in the 3rd Trimester to fly out when he may pass before that time. I would see if he can take a phone call for you to say anything you need to or maybe someone can do Skype? If you're able to, only you know if that is something you want to/ can do.
:hugs: Be confident in your choice & don't let others tell you what you should or shouldn't do.
Not sure there is anything I can say to make it feel better since it's such a horrible situation to be forced into the middle of but we're here for you. You and your DD/ baby on board are the most important - don't let someone tell you otherwise.

The fact is im sorry that he is gonna pass but dont feel enough to want contact with him, which is why there hasnt been any contact in the last 2 years! Ive got to take care of myself and my family, which will always be way more important to me then them!!!
Some ppl just dont know how to keep certain things to them self!

Just popping by and saying hi to all you lovely ladies!

Ive been having mid contractions which are very irregular, have been putting it down to BH. Today thought had 3 strong contractions in a row and then nothing. they only lasted about 20 second, but where about 15 minutes apart.

Since then Ive been sick, still feeling nauseus and incredibly bad lower back pain. but Ive not had a single contraction since those 3...ugh so frustrating I really dont want baby to turn up early, hell we havent got any baby gear yet and as the car seat has expired have to buy a new one of those and a new bassinett.

The fact is im sorry that he is gonna pass but dont feel enough to want contact with him, which is why there hasnt been any contact in the last 2 years! Ive got to take care of myself and my family, which will always be way more important to me then them!!!
Some ppl just dont know how to keep certain things to them self!

So sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:. You need to do whatever is right for you and your family - don't let them make you feel pressurised into doing something that you're not happy to do.

Pepsichick - I hope baby decides to stay put for a while longer yet! I've also been having BHs/contractions with low "period pain" type aches at their peak, coming every 10 minutes and lasting a minute. They tend to happen when i've been overdoing things and a large bottle of juice along with a lie down for an hour has been enough to calm everything down again. I'm a little worried as I went into labour at 30 weeks in my previous pregnancy (labour was stopped and DD arrived 5 weeks later).

Hubby and I went for our 3D scan yesterday - it was AMAZING! this is baby 4 for me so i've done this before .... but it still left me stunned that this big round tummy thats fond of "cutting some moves" actually contains a mini human with cute chubby cheeks, my nose and his daddys chin. I'm getting SO excited now and can't wait to meet our little man - it's getting so close! I was slightly dismayed that despite being head down so far, the monkey was breach yesterday :dohh: He's still got plenty of time to move around back to vertex though.

Hi all,
I'm new here but am due on 5th January. I'm a ftm and quite nervous but can't wait to meet our little boy :0)
Hope you are all well,
Lou xXx

Morning Everyone!

Hope youre all well!

MrsT84 - Hi there and welcome to our little group :hi: Will pop you on the front page xxxx

Mommy M - Im so sorry to hear about your dad :hugs: Its a really hard decision to make :hugs: At the end of the day it is your choice no one elses and if you dont want to go.... DONT! :hugs:

Pepsi - Hope everything has been OK :hugs:

Mrs S-M - The pains I get are slightly different to what your experiencing but sounds like you need to rest when you can xxx

How is everyone getting on with their xmas shopping? I went to a designer outlet village yesterday and managed to get some bargains. Still got a few more people to but for but feeling slightly less panicy. We have also had some development on out house.... good news is that the solicitors now have the contracts.... bad news is that there is a clause in the contract that could mean our mortgage offer is withdrawn :hissy: This isnt what you need at nearly 32 weeks!! The longer this goes on the longer it is until we can move... whether thats into the new house or we have to go and rent!

Got the GTT on Monday and REALLY REALLY hoping that I dont have it as we really havent got the time for this baby to be induced at 38 weeks! Obviously all I want is for baby to arrive safely and I will do what I can to make sure that happens but....... an overdue baby would be a little better :haha: I think Im the only girl in 3rd trimester that wants to go over :haha:

Anyway.... hope you all have a lovely day :hugs:

Chatty - Sorry I missed you hun!!! YAYYYY for your 3D scan :yipee: It is amazing isnt it! Do we get to see some pics?

Hi everyone! Hope you dont mind me joining in!
I'm 31 weeks and due Jan. 5th! Team yellow and very excited!
Pretty much straight forward pregnancy so far and I feel fine! Baby was breech at 31 week appt though but I can feel him/her turning a lot still! Hope you're all feeling well! X

Diggory - Hi and welcome! :flower: Glad all has been going well for you xxx Will pop you on the front page! There are loads of you due on the 5th! xxx

Sambatiki - Could you please add me to the list as well? you must of missed my first post lol i'm due on January the 9th with a little girl :)

Mommym, I'm sorry to hear you we're put in such a tough situation. You definitely need to make the decision that is right for you... And I'm sure you will. Don't put any extra unneeded stress on yourself. :hugs:

Pepsi, I'm sure baby will stay put a little longer. Be sure to put your feet up and get plenty of rest!

Welcome to all the new ladies! We're almost done! Can you believe it??

Ducky - No I cant believe it! :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :haha: Too little time to do things :haha:

MissMummy - ooops sorry will pop you on! Sometimes the thread moves so quick you miss posts.

There are a lot of us due on the 5th :0) my little man is apparently measuring big...I need to work up until the Christmas holidays on the 21st December so hope that he slows down slightly. Haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. It will be an online job I think! Can't believe that we are nearly done...here's hoping for healthy little beans to be delivered.
Lou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->