Early January Mum's

Mrs T - I hope he slows down too! Sounds like youre like me and do not want baby to come earlier than its due date! I have started to get bits and pieces and Im going to have a look online tonight for some more later when I get home from work.

Hi everyone!

Ive done all my xmas shopping for family, its all wrapped up and in bags! My family have their presents up North waiting for xmas day! And hopefully if hubby can get a fri off we are off to his parents on the 15th to drop off all his side of the familys off!

We have our presents from my family so the babys room is full of xmas presents as well as all the stuff for baby, my hubby is whinging about having to move the presents about as we need to put up the cot and get the furniture put up so he came up with the idea to open them all so we could put them away but I said NO WAY!!!

Only have to get hubbys presents in and then Im done. May get his on line as I finish work on the 7th Dec and Im thinking the shops will be getting busy then.

I ordered my pram yesterday and so looking forward to it coming on the 22 Nov!!!

Hope your all having a nice, realaxing sunday X

Mrs Crad - Youre very organised! We're going up north next week so have Cousins and Grandparents presents nearly ready. Which pram are you getting?

*groan*. Xmas shopping?? Already?? But it's only August!!! Where is the time going??

Looks like I'm going to have to get online and start ordering pretty damn soon!

SO just finished and calmed down from crying my eyes out for like 3 hours.
Hate pregnancy hormones but I dunno if I would of been the same pre pregnancy to be honest.

It's bonfire night tomorrow and me and other half bough £55 worth of fireworks, at first it was just going to be me, little man and my fella. He decided he wanted to take them to his parents house so his parents and brothers could enjoy the night with our little boy. They were happy for this and gave us £20 towards the fireworks.
I struggle enough going places and doing things and everything has to be planned out or I get panic attacks and it's just awful. I still get anxious going to his mum and dads as it is, never mind if there are people I don't know.

So what do his parents go and do? Invite two people and there two kids I have never met properly to their house to enjoy our fireworks. I am so upset I really don't feel like I can go now. Because the people invited are my fella's Auntie and her family he doesn't understand why it's a big deal. Last time they went to his mum and dads we popped round for a brew and as they were leaving she said hello to Patrick ignored me and got in her car after giving me the dirtiest look. Not to mention the fact that they had clearly been taking drugs and had their children with them. So basically tomorrow night is going to turn into a party for them, people I don't know drinking and taking drugs and I feel so let down by his family. I know it's in their house and they can invite who they want etc. but this was supposed to be a night about my little boy and now I'm not even gonna be there and he's gonna be surrounded by strangers... I thought considering they know how I feel about these kinds of situations and struggle so much they would of asked us first is this was okay? Am I really out of order for thinking this? I think I deserve the right to be involved in making decisions about the people and situations he's put in and that is not the right situation for him.

My other half says i'm really over reacting but this was proper sprung on me, as she was leaving she just went "oh and by the way alicia is coming tomorrow with her family, bye" WTF?! I bet they wouldn't of said anything if they hadn't of dropped off our mail...
xx

Mrs B - I do think its wrong if they knew how you feel about all this :hugs: DH should stick up for you really.... you shouldnt miss out on the fireworks. Are the fireworks already at their house? You could always give them their £20 back and say you have changed your mind.

Yes there already at their house and if I did that they i'll look like an idiot changing their plans, he doesn't understand how hard it is for me being around people I don't know. I really don't cope with people drinking around me very well either :(

It will all pass over soon, he's going with William but I really don't want to go i'll only end up having an attack in front of everyone and then feeling mega poo and embarassed :(

He should stick up for me instead of agreeing with his parents that i'm over reacting and being stupid but he doesn't understand it :( i'm sure he thinks I feel this way on purpose!

Sorry ladies, just needed a rant. Hope everyone is okay and welcome babybluestace xx

BabyBlue - Hi and Welcome!!! :flower:

Mrs B - Yes DH really should stick up for you xxxx

Does anyone else have these fleeting moments of "omg what on earth am i doing having a baby?!"

Its not often but when im having a quiet moment and baby connor starts kicking and squirming like mad, Im like wow hes real and omg im going to have another baby? what on earth am i doing?!!!

I know deep down everything is going to be fine...but still eek!

Pepsi - :haha: YES!!! We've been waiting for this baby now for so long but even so I still cant quite believe it really is actually happening!

Finished off all my xmas shopping on the weekend! Thank god!
Even started to wrap some of the presents last nite!!! Cant wait to have it all finished before i get way to tired!!
Put our xmas tree up today. My DD begged me

I'm feeling so unorganised now. Might have to hit Amazon tonight!
We had a crazy busy weekend and now I've got pubic symphysis pain and am hobbling around. I keep forgetting I'm not as fit as I was in April!

Mommy M - You have your tree up already! :shock: OMG!!!

Duffers - Im sorry about the SPD :hugs: It is easy forget that you cant do some of the things you could before. Hope it eases up a little :hugs:

yup we have it up! I always put it up in November!!! I love having it up and my DD kept asking so i said yes. But it comes down on christmas day! After all presents are opened up :)

Mommy M - OMG!! That is just far too scary this year! :haha: Happy 31 weeks too hun x

I think it's lovely to get the tree up so early. We went to Harrods yesterday and Christmas there was in full swing. It was heaving though so didn't stay long.

Re the SPD I don't think the 12 hour shift I had to work on Friday helped, although I felt really good and strong at the time. I can't wait to go on maternity leave, last day of work is 28th December for me - how long does everyone have to go now?

Finished my xmas shopping today!! :happydance:

also been bumped up fm Jan.03rd to Jan.02nd! i am very scared to have a legit new years baby tho i dont want her to party even harder for NY and bday!! looks like anytime between dec.29 - jan 02 :)

Metal - YAYYY well done!!!

Duffers - I have a month left depending on my GTT tomorrow if I have got GD then I'll be going sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->