Early January Mum's

Metal - YAYYY well done!!!

Duffers - I have a month left depending on my GTT tomorrow if I have got GD then I'll be going sooner.

love ur maternity leave counter... i think im going to copy u if thats ok :)!! tired of looking ay the squash ha

Metal - eurrghhhh how long do we have to be Squashes for? Its a real cop out! Get yourself a fancy maternity leave one!

After all this time, I STILL can't work out how to add pictures to posts ... i've managed to add a picture of Fidget from yesterdays 3d scan as my avatar.

<<<<<<<< Here's Fidget!

Metal - eurrghhhh how long do we have to be Squashes for? Its a real cop out! Get yourself a fancy maternity leave one!

i dont know how much longer!! from what i can see all 32 week is squash too but i cudn't creep out a 33 weeker to see haha!

Some days I don't think I'll make it until the planned time to stop work (Dec 7 or 14th....)
I think I've got SPD and it's REALLY painful and difficult to sit so much of every day... :(
I'll see how the doc appointment goes on Thursday and what they recommend....

Getting kicked in the ribs plenty - makes me jump!
I wish I could be off work now :(

Hey Ladies!! I am sooo excited today! We get our 4D ultrasound and we have our first class tonight (breastfeeding)!!! I can't wait. 5 more hours!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!!

I have done NO Christmas shopping! I think to wait and go for the Black Friday madness!! It's my favorite!! I am just ready for Thanksgiving!! I think I will enjoy the food this year more than any other year!! haha

Chatty - LOVE your 3D pic! Cant wait to see how much alike that pic and real baby pic look.

Metal - Some stalker you are :haha: Need to have a look for someone due christmas time.

Jch - I had a week like that at week 30 and was seriously considering bringing mat leave forward... then had a really good week last week and thought it was a blip.... then today Im shattered! I think its taking good weeks and bad weeks from this stage onwards. I really cant wait for maternity leave to start....... 4 weeks tomorrow.... BRING IT ON!!!

Ready4babe - Ooooh have loads of fun! Cant wait to see a pic later on :yipee: When is black friday?

AFM - GT test today.... wasnt very pleasant but not awful... the worst thing was not eating anything from dinner tme yesterday until 1pm today... KILLER! So they said that if something shows up they will call me. No call = GOOD NEWS!! So hoping for no phone call tomorrow, but equally I wish they would call me either way just so I know :shrug:

Hope everyone else is well and has had a good monday xxx

Woooohooooo! That's my pram ordered - should be here by tomorrow :D

Kiddicare have a discount on all orders just now (ends tomorrow) great bargains to be had! My pram and car seat should have cost £950 ..... I got them both for £660.

Good luck on the GTT results Sambatiki.
I miss pram shopping was my favorite part :( What pram did you get chattyb?
JCh I feel your pain, my SPD is getting horendous now can't do anything without pain :( hope you start to feel better soon.
xx

Hi ladies,

Still stalking but am going to try and post a bit more.

Anyone else insanely uncomfortable? I keep thinking how can I get any bigger and how can I possibly go another 9.5 weeks (although LO is measuring a week ahead). I have such trouble breathing and my back is killer!

But as someone said, I am TOTALLY looking forward to being pregnant at Thanksgiving ...ha!

Hey ladies
Weekend was pretty good!
Started to go through my Daughters toys, need to get rid of some as she doesnt touch nor play with at least half of them! Gonna need more room for her new toys that santa is bringing her :)
ugh hurry up the next 9 weeks, tired of being tired, and out of breath and everything else then end of the pregnancy tends to bring!
At least when he arrives i will be tired from actually carrying for my boy! And my daughter seems to be very excited to meet him, hope she still feels that way when he gets here!!!
I better get on ordering my travel system! Would hate to not have it ordered and he come early or something.

Yesterday was my shower. It was small, but I had a nice time. We will still need to buy a LOT of stuff.

I am having trouble breathing lately, and I'm not sure if it's because Boop is up in my lungs, or because of this cold I have...

Hi all,

I just wondered if I could join? Im due 14 January! Cant believe im 30 weeks already and only has 10 weeks left!

How is everyone? x

I still havent bought anything for baby Connor...figured on friday when we get paid we better pick a car seat out and buy it!

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0910_zps83fdd56f.jpg

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0911_zpsf660ec39.jpg

Look what i bought!!!! For out tree had to share :happydance:

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0910_zps83fdd56f.jpg

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0911_zpsf660ec39.jpg

Look what i bought!!!! For out tree had to share :happydance:

Very very adorable! :flower:

Cannot wait for christmas :cloud9:

mummy B - Thanks :)
I cant wait either. My DD keeps asking when 'santa is coming'

Chatty - What did you get?? Pics please!

I went for the Stokke Xplory Evo in red :happy dance:

Hubby and I have been "in discussion" since 12 weeks about prams ... I liked the Stokke, he liked the Mima Xari. I must admit, i've been a little sneaky. Hubby was being really really stubborn and refused to even consider the stokke, despite the fact that it is my job to push around a pushchair for the next 2 years. I remember the woman at the pram shop telling us that the Mima had a 16 week order/delivery time ... and casually reminded him of this a few days ago (baby will be here in 9 lol).

He came around to my way of thinking, probably helped by the huge discount :thumb up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->