Early January Mum's

Chatty - Very jealous of the pram purchase. I really wanted the Stokke but when we collapsed it down.... there was no way it was going in the back of my Clio. Well done on the price too! :yipee: Did you see the fluffy hand warmer.... :cloud9:

Missmummy - Have you got pics for us to see?

Mommy M - WOW! Love those xmas tree decorations... think I might buy one with mummy, daddy and bump on! If I can find one of course. Yayy for a pre xmas sort out. I cant wait to move into the new house (hopefully) so I can start getting ready for xmas and baby.

Fitzy - Hi and good to have you back :hugs:

Jessica P - Hi and welcome :flower:

Ducky - Hope you had a lovely time.

Pepsi - :haha: Youre going to have to start buying something soon :haha:

AFM - Had a really good nights sleep, still had to get up for a wee in the middle of the night but feeling more refreshed than yesterday. Hoping to not get a phone call today about the GTT yesterday and hoping to get call from the solicitors about the house.

Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday..... ooooh and Happy 32 weeks to my due date buddies! xxxx

The start of my little girls room :) i will get some better pictures for you girls as soon as i get my OH to get the double bed out of there lol. I will also try and find the picture of what it looked like when i started last week :S it was a disaster zone

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

Question for you ladies anyone else having *tmi* lots of watery discharge.
I just come back from the school run and felt wet down there and my knickers were wet and my jeans damp.

Missymummy - awww it must be lovely going in there and seeing baby's things all starting to come together :cloud9:

Rockelle - Ermmm sounds normal to me... have had to wear a liner for some time now :( Pregnancy is so glamourous isnt it! :haha: Happy 32 weeks buddy!

I get the same, very awkward lol!

Happy 32 weeks to all the Jan 1st girls :)
xx

I get that hun and it's usually when i need to go for a BM :blush: so embarrasing!! xxx

Mummybaron, are you getting any kind of therapy/ counselling for your anxieties? I think when your kids are a bit older and want to start going to birthday parties for kids from school that you don't really know and there are lots of parents you don't know, it could become even worse for you.

Im getting annoyed!

I sneeze = I pee
I cough = I pee
I fart = I pee
I sit down = I pee
I stand up = I pee
I bend over = I pee

the list is endless!

Pepsi - :hugs: Is this your 2nd?

Morning Ladies!

How are you all?

Had another good sleep last night but think that was because DH is away and I had the whole bed to myself :thumbup: Less than 4 weeks left at work now!! :yipee: Cant bloody wait to go!

Glad its not just me then, I was slightly worried as ds waters leaked from 31wks but I didn't notice for 2 weeks thought I was peeing lol.
I'm going up to my office today as I had a call last week to say they have only just realised I'm pregnant WTF! I told them at 16wks and i handed in all my forms at 25wks but guess what they have lost them. Dh called them whilst I was at work last night and has told them a few home truths

Rockelle - WTF! Great HR department you have there! What happened about your waters leaking for so long?

Put on bed rest and I was given antibiotic injections and steriods. They couldn't find the leak but my fluid index had dropped alot from a scan 2 weeks previously. They believe it was my hind waters and they healed themselves and he ended up being late.

Rockelle - I did wonder as it says in your signature he was late. So glad it went OK x Just reading your 'status' thing.... I think youre a bit more than a teeny bit pregnant :haha:

Rockell - I had the same in my last pregnancy. A growth scan at 30 weeks (after I'd gone into preterm labour) showed that I had very little water. I hadn't experienced any leaking at all - the only "symptom" was a reduction in fundal height from 28 weeks. I was given steroids, admitted to hospital for bed rest and control/stop contractions. DD arrived at 35 weeks after a horrendous induction. It turned out that I had a battledore placenta and DD had kidney problems (hence low fluid).

I had an AWESOME sleep last night an feel amazing today!!! It just shows what a change of diet can do eh? I've maintained a lower carb, high protein diet since before pregnancy (I have PCOS and insulin resistance). I was pretty lax during my holiday and for the week after I returned and felt AWFUL. No energy, heartburn, started gaining weight, water retention, waking 4 + times a night if I wasn't awake already with insomnia, sore back/hip joints ect. I went back to my usual diet 2 days ago and now feel back on top! If I hadn't experienced it myself, I would have dismissed the effect that diet can have!

Sorry for all the complications in your previous pregnancies ladies, really hope these ones are going smoother for you?

Well today is the day I see the consultant to arrange my birth plan and c-section date. Very nervous and every other appointment I've had has been horrendous except the last one which went perfect. The lady I saw agreed to come back today and attend with me basically just to 'finalise' the provisional plan we made with the consultant so now i'm worried she wont turn up and i'll end up having to tell the consultant who wont agree and we'll have another fight on our hands..
Hopefully i'm just worrying over nothing.. And hopefully I shall have my offical date for you Sambatiki to go on the front lol!
xx

Rockell - I had the same in my last pregnancy. A growth scan at 30 weeks (after I'd gone into preterm labour) showed that I had very little water. I hadn't experienced any leaking at all - the only "symptom" was a reduction in fundal height from 28 weeks. I was given steroids, admitted to hospital for bed rest and control/stop contractions. DD arrived at 35 weeks after a horrendous induction. It turned out that I had a battledore placenta and DD had kidney problems (hence low fluid).

I had an AWESOME sleep last night an feel amazing today!!! It just shows what a change of diet can do eh? I've maintained a lower carb, high protein diet since before pregnancy (I have PCOS and insulin resistance). I was pretty lax during my holiday and for the week after I returned and felt AWFUL. No energy, heartburn, started gaining weight, water retention, waking 4 + times a night if I wasn't awake already with insomnia, sore back/hip joints ect. I went back to my usual diet 2 days ago and now feel back on top! If I hadn't experienced it myself, I would have dismissed the effect that diet can have!

How is your lo kidney/s now. Ds has severe kidney problems which made me have too much fluid.

Chatty - I should really look into high protein lower carb... I did the Dukan before I got preggers and it did make me feel better. Glad youre feeling so good! Its also amazing what a good nights sleep does.

Mrs B - Good luck hun! :dust:

AFM - NO DIABETES!!! :yipee: So LO can stay put as long as s/he likes!! I really dont want an induction at all so hoping that the MW will let me go over the 42 weeks if Im doing OK. So so happy! Just got to get the house crap sorted and I'll be one super duper happy bunny! xxx Hope youre all having a super hump day! xxx

Happy 32 weeks 2nd Jan due date ladies!

Just a update have to wait until the 21st of November as my consultant is off for 2 weeks due to the death of a loved one.

Did however get my iron tablets have to take one, three times a day :/ with added medication to prevent serve constipation. Ewww wish me luck lol!

Chattyb and rockell8788 I hope both your little ones are okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->