Early January Mum's

Pepsichic-I feel you. I'm on partial bed rest. I have completely planned and purchased thanksgiving dinner for 16 people with no hopes really of getting out of cooking it alone, planned and purchased ALL of the baby things (even though my hubby makes almost twice as much as me) while working more than full time, doing all the laundry and household planning/cleaning. My hubby does little things around the house to "help me out" but does nothing but complain cause he works "soooo hard" and all everyone else does is mess up his work. LOL. OH yeah he does watch our toddler for 3 hours a day before his nap..hahahaha. He works nights and i work days so i watch our little one at night and still manage to get 5 times more done than him. He is going to freak out when i go on strike after the baby is born. He can do it and see how it feels. oh yeah and i apparently don't appreciate all that he does for our family....cause a thanks isn't enough apparently and he wants what? Me to bow down for doing a few dishes every day? LOL Wow sorry for the rant, but yeah i understand. I just try to focus on baby and the other kids and imagine throwing heavy objects at him.

Hey ladies
Got an appt at the hospital this friday to see a anesthesiologist for my c-section which is in 5 weeks!!!!!!!! OMG its getting so close

The only snacks I've packed are cereal bars and those soft bars with fruit centres.

I had a fit at dh this morning, as I was running round like a headless chicken and he was sat playing on his phone! Sounds like they are all very similar!

Hi ladies, seen my consultant they have booked my c-section officially for the 21st of December but have sorted me on new anti-depressants and have arranged me extra support till she is here.

Only 29 days.. :)!

Hi ladies, seen my consultant they have booked my c-section officially for the 21st of December but have sorted me on new anti-depressants and have arranged me extra support till she is here.

Im glad you have finally got sorted and hope the next 29 days go quickly for you :thumbup:

Thank you feel a lot better now there's more support for us, the cot is now finally up as well so got a happy mummy today xx

Glad everything got sorted out.

29 days isnt that much longer :)

Ive only got 35 days left :happydance:

Ok guys ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! You're scaring me with the reality that we've started thinking in terms of days instead of weeks - GAH!! I'm still in denial and feel as if I'm 20 weeks with massive amounts of time to go lol. So much still to do!!

Ok guys ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! You're scaring me with the reality that we've started thinking in terms of days instead of weeks - GAH!! I'm still in denial and feel as if I'm 20 weeks with massive amounts of time to go lol. So much still to do!!
I feel the same as u chattyB - when did we get so far?
I think I'm going to lose it when I hit 36 weeks! OMG! It's really happening!

Mummybaron have they told you how long you will need to be in hospital?

50 days really doesn't sound long at all - does it? Eeek! So stupidly excited!

Hope all you lovely ladies are ok!

Mummybaron have they told you how long you will need to be in hospital?

Yeah we both have to be in hospital for at least 72 hours, she will need checking due to the anti-depressants and the morphine I've been on just to double check the valves in her heart have closed off naturally and that she is getting enough oxygen (this is a condition that naturally occurs to 1/1000 babies but due to the medication her chances are slightly increased to 4-6/1000:nope:). I'm breastfeeding so she wont get any withdrawal symptoms.. I have to stay in for my mental health to be monitored and to have some tests done on my spine, hips and knee's to double check there's no major further damage. xx

We are all getting SO close!

Sending prayers ur way MommyBaron! :hugs: hope everything works out quickly!

Thank you I already feel a million times better knowing people are doing everything they can to support us. My partner has been incredible through all this and is pulling me through day by day!

How are you ladies feeling? Has anyone else noticed the return of morning sickness? One minute I was talking away happily the next I couldn't stop being sick, didn't feel sick for ages before just a few minutes and felt fine afterwards :shrug:

xx

I've been hearing this a LOT lately.... I had nausea but no vomiting in early pg - so far I have the occasional time I feel nauseated but luckily nothing coming up. Hope it settles.... Might be partially heartburn?

Maybe god knows, I'm very grateful I see a lot of women on here really suffering so I count myself lucky.

I'll try some heartburn stuff tomorrow see if it happens again with it.. :)

What has everyone got left to buy?? xx

today wasnt that good of a day. We found out that my OHs aunt has cancer!!! He is very close to her. She the only person to this day that has ever watched our DD and now the person that was going to watch her while i go in for my c-section isnt going to be able to watch her anymore.
I totally understand , just offically dont know what is going to happen now. would i rather have my OH be there with me during the surgery or be home with my DD? We could always ask someone else to watch her but not sure if im comfortable.
Im praying that LO doesnt come early cuz then i really have no idea what we are going to do!!!
ughh, trying not to stress about this./
Im so happy that my morning sickness hasnt come back, other then maybe once in a blue moon!
Just got a few bits left to buy, like some diapers, wipes and formula type stuff and possibly some clothing if hes a small baby. Other then that im pretty much all ready to go.

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your OHs aunt :(. Maybe you could ask a family friend to take car of DD during your delivery?

I'm quite tired tonight and think I've overdone it a little today - my downstairs bathroom is 95% finished ... Just the ceiling to be painted, radiator and blind to be installed BUT its useable and looks amazing!! I've spent all evening hanging off a step ladder, trying to clean the tiles and on my hands and knees washing the floors - oops!

I can't wait to get my house back now an start the big clean ready for baby and Xmas :D

Hi Ladies

Sorry for being AWOL again.

Chatty and JCh - Im very happy with you guys in sticking my head in the sand..... I am not 34 weeks pregnant... I am not 34 weeks pregnant.... :haha:

Mrs Mel - :hi: How are you getting on?

MummyB - I'll be keeping everything crossed that all goes well for you :hugs:

MommyM - Im really sorry to hear about DH's aunt :hugs: I hope you can find someone to watch DD soon :hugs:

Chatty - YAYY glad its all coming together.

AFM - Thankfully not feeling MS, but didnt have any in first trimester to really comment on. I am starting to feel LOADS more pressure down low. In house news.... in a nut shell we are no further forward to completing :cry: Just need to get my head around that potentially we're not going be in our own home before the baby comes. I am absolutely gutted :(

Hope everyone else is doing OK xxx

Hi Ladies

Sorry for being AWOL again.

Chatty and JCh - Im very happy with you guys in sticking my head in the sand..... I am not 34 weeks pregnant... I am not 34 weeks pregnant.... :haha:

Mrs Mel - :hi: How are you getting on?

MummyB - I'll be keeping everything crossed that all goes well for you :hugs:

MommyM - Im really sorry to hear about DH's aunt :hugs: I hope you can find someone to watch DD soon :hugs:

Chatty - YAYY glad its all coming together.

AFM - Thankfully not feeling MS, but didnt have any in first trimester to really comment on. I am starting to feel LOADS more pressure down low. In house news.... in a nut shell we are no further forward to completing :cry: Just need to get my head around that potentially we're not going be in our own home before the baby comes. I am absolutely gutted :(

Hope everyone else is doing OK xxx

Hello hun, I'm good thanks. 33 weeks today, eeek!

Sorry to hear about your house, I know how frustrating it is to try and buy and to come up agaisnt all these things. I hope you get some good news soon.

I have MS a little now, it's on and off but I find now (and in the early stages) my sickness was always worse when I was tired and I have been quite tired recently.

I hope all other ladies are well - it does seem like there is a lot to deal with for lots of people at a time when we really don't need the stress.

Hugs to everyone who needs one :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"